Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 3, 2019 5:16 PM

Jul 2017
Kazusa and Izumi in love with each other. However with Sugawara always at the sidelines, it's not hard to see how she would end up slowly stealing him away from Kazusa, an obsession, a cunning fox.

Holding hands, the first spark...what's next?

HAHA I love how Sonezaki, whom has a relationship, us still trying to advocate humanity in feminism. It's just bad that Akagi, the guy whom she's dating now, has still a ways to go.

Milo-sensei has the other female teacher in mind, and Hongou is definitely not happy about it, filled with jealousy. She is really going in for the kill...

Man, Sugawara is really such a broken record. All those advances toward Izumi, she's only finding friends with benefits. The old pedo teacher is to blame for her upbringing, but the stories are getting more

To Momo, all these issues between Izumi, Kazusa and Sugawara seems wrong, but what's her glaring problem about it, we'll probably only know bits and pieces of it.

Everyone is moving at a pace where the future can still hold the bright light for them, IF ONLY they made the right choices, and being in love severely limits that choice bin. Eventually everyone will be broken (but not mended) once again...
Sep 4, 2019 2:11 PM
Apr 2018
I am absolutely pissed off with they way Sugawara acted in this episode, I realise she is influenced by the old pedo but I'm not giving her any leniency.

Firstly at the start of the episode she said 'go enjoy your romance' but honestly you can't say that when you have feelings for Izumi too.

Kazusa has probably if not 100% caught on that Sugawara also likes Izumi. I can't approve of how Sugawara goes after him, she doesn't make it a fair fight absolutely snaking kazusa.

Overall I loved the episode but my opinion is I dislike characters that don't play fair.
-Mattcha-Sep 4, 2019 2:25 PM
Sep 4, 2019 3:57 PM

Oct 2012
Hongou is going too far. She's threating the teacher even... Not very nice.

Nina lied--- *sighs*
Sep 5, 2019 9:48 AM
Jan 2019
Sugawara: Fuck you Kazusa for thinking I want to date Izumi
Also Sugawara: I am going to steal Izumi from Kazusa
Sep 6, 2019 12:59 AM

Jun 2017
imo the story and writing is the anime's weak point, the drama's yikes
that said i dont know of many other shows that get to pull off cgdct with a side of boys/sexuality in such a fun way
Sep 6, 2019 5:06 PM

May 2015
OMG Kazusa and Izumi are SOOOO CUTE !!!!

Honestly haven't enjoyed a romance anime like this for soooo long. Couldn't stop grinning when they were holding hands. There's so little anime that actually show the going out part and the ones that do are immediately 100x better.

Sadly it seems Niina wants to fuck this beautiful couple up. Hope it blows up in her face quick.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 8, 2019 2:29 AM
Sep 2019
The story and the ralationships are getting more and more complicated. I would like a happy ending where everyone is happy but I'm looking forward to the end of the story.
Sep 8, 2019 9:27 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Noo, it's all falling apart, Niina snap out of it Goddamnit. Izumi is way too nice and it's working against him.
I hope the teacher doesn't fall of his lust, kick that brat out.
Sep 10, 2019 4:20 AM
Jul 2018
What's up with all these girls all of sudden? They're all acting selfish; especially Momoko, Hongou, and that thot Sugawara... Bunch of entitled bitches. Ugh, so repulsive.

It was nice when the were just pure girls from the literaure club at the beginning, talking about sex & stuff and being all embarassed about it. Can't stand them now.
Sep 12, 2019 10:32 PM

Mar 2009
Mari Okada hates happiness.
Sep 15, 2019 9:06 PM

Sep 2018
That's so awkwarddddd lol
Falling inlove with bestfriend/childhood friend is good but very risky too.. At first, I love Izumi x Kazusa couple but it seems looks like they are more fit to be best friend/family.

Hongo reminds me so much of Watamote girl (appearance) and I like her but I don't want her to ship with the guy teacher, he's more fit to his co-teacher.

Sugawara really portray as a cheap mistress, she doesn't care about their friendship as long as she do what she wants (ess-ee-ecks) which is stupid!

Only Sonezaki x Amagi couple makes me continue to watch this show.. I love this anime so much (at first) but the mangaka makes it drama when I only hope a cute romance :(
Sep 15, 2019 11:45 PM

Nov 2014
I'm a little late with catching up, but I'm mostly there now... phew...

I've been mostly watching this as a comedy for much of the first half, but yeah I've been reminded by the foreshadowing over the last 2-3 episodes that it's a romantic drama as well.

The main love triangle drama is entertaining, and I swear how the show portrays a pedo drama teacher in such a strangely romantic way makes me feel uneasy (and I'm guessing that's what is intended). The rest of the drama however, slightly underwhelming I must say.
BurningSpiritSep 15, 2019 11:53 PM
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 18, 2019 7:55 PM

Jan 2013
Loved the hands part xD So funny haha
I can't believe that this drama is happening...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 20, 2019 9:04 AM

Aug 2017
Well, Sugawara is trying to NTR, it was obvious.

That ending was creepy lol, Hongou is horny as hell.

Feels like the calm before the storm.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 20, 2019 4:06 PM

May 2018
Sonezaki x Amagi is the best

Fight me !
Sep 22, 2019 4:33 PM

Feb 2014
Friends can't have sex? Nani?!
TechOtakuSep 22, 2019 5:28 PM
Sep 24, 2019 10:57 PM

Oct 2010
Nina please stop :(
Sep 28, 2019 2:28 AM

Aug 2018
At the time like this its better to root Sonezaki and Hongo senpai
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Sep 28, 2019 2:42 AM

Nov 2014
so it seems both losing party began their moves..
the old geezer really affect Sugawara so much that she's tried to do that.. hope nothing bad happen on IzumixKazusa.

and what a bold move by Hongou can't wait for see both of their outcome.
Oct 10, 2019 8:56 AM
Jan 2019
Wait a minute. Did we just enter the NTR route? xD
Nov 11, 2019 6:12 PM

Sep 2016
1st, yall that are calling niina a bitch and hating her from the depths of ur hearts should calm the fuck down
Like, shes just a teen?? and teens do dumb shit?? Like, Hongou in this episode was really the best example. Calling niina a bitch because of stuff like these is ridiculous
No im not saying shes right, shes clearly in the wrong for not talking about it properly with kazusa or izumi or even poor momoko, but this girl right here is just super confused at the moment. Like, she never met 1 guy that treated her properly, kazusa & momo treating her nicely were enough for her to call them friends and stuff. And then theres izumi, being the nice baby he is, ofc she would get confused with her feeling. + all the trauma with the pedo, ofc she would go do some dumb stuff. Calling her bitch is just too much, if this story aint messed up, then i bet my whole ass she is gonna realize & apologize later.

2nd, meanwhile momo is there, being the one sane person, like: straights sure be weird and complicated huh
shes a baby pls protect her

君の胸に触れていいですか

:>

Nov 15, 2019 8:54 PM

Mar 2019
Since Episode 1, I had already made up my mind that Niina is best girl, but after the episode that she met with Izumi, I started to hate her more and more each episode. Idk if I'll even hate her more by the end of the anime lol.
Dec 7, 2019 7:23 AM

Jul 2015
Suguwara: "You can't have ee-se-ecks with your friends"

Thots: "Let us introduce ourselves"

Feb 2, 2020 4:45 AM

Oct 2010
Wait, isn't there that unwriten rule like: "don't hit on your best friend's boyfriend"? Seriously, sugawara-shi is young and there are lots of boys in japan. She is scum at this point, I'm sorry for her
Mar 10, 2020 11:49 PM

Feb 2019
Seems the conflict is starting. I found the tie-in with The Little Prince to be very interesting, because it feels like it is REALLY tied into the story.

Niina is making her move, and I'm not sure how to feel about that, especially since she's doing it sexually. Am I wrong or is there actually no duded touching her at the train? It's just her making a pretense to ask him to touch her there. Also, did she plan this all along? Specifically choosing this train and taking into account the theatre?

That old paedophilic director though... so disturbing.

I wonder how Izumi is going to react.
Apr 4, 2020 3:38 PM

Mar 2013
Bleh I want Kazusa and Izumi to break up so that my girl Niina has her happy ending. That pedo old man is a bad influence on her.
Apr 12, 2020 12:24 PM

Apr 2016
Looks like both Izumi and Kazusa started dating after the confession. Good for them. They're so awkward around each other tho lol

Things are really heating up now for several of the characters.
May 2, 2020 8:55 PM
Feb 2008
Vi- said:

I know!!! Hearing that from NINA, I went "HELLO its called FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS if rather do it for fun than"

From that you know she still has a lot of growing up to do.
May 2, 2020 8:55 PM
Feb 2008
Vi- said:

I know!!! Hearing that from NINA, I went "HELLO its called FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS if rather do it for fun than"

May 2, 2020 9:15 PM

Feb 2014
Shakesgrl20 said:
Vi- said:

Exactly!

It's been a while since I watched this anime but I remember a little bit about it...

I don't know why a few animes states that friends can't have sex.

Oh well, that would be a nice opportunity for it. Having sex... and with someone you know.
May 23, 2020 7:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
After some sweet moments of decent confession love from high schooler. Now i get a shocking scenery. Niina really get into some kind of 'School Days' third parties characters into Kazusa's relationship....
Holy shit! Is that real? Man, some kind of dejavu happen here, and i really aggree with the recommendations below. But, i just found this show random, and it just too complex to understand why i can find this show in the first place? Thats the first. Because the second surprising scenery was Hongo's decision into some kind of bitch trying to hook up the older guy really take me into some heavy breath.

Its happen next? In this article, i never know. But, if that shit happen, this show really keep my initial thought as an eccentric and antimainstream high schooler romance typical. Damn! Thats two main conflict so focusing until i can't even know what i think to decide an overall show scores. Maybe, i just need to see the ending. Its good, and i can give a better score. If bad shit happen, sure this show get my worse word. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 5, 2020 7:48 AM

Dec 2010
I like how they used Little Prince in this episode.

It's really a Young Adult novel and has such themes to it.

Damn that underwear in the trash though... hahaha she be expecting...
Oct 13, 2020 10:56 PM

Feb 2018
serusa94 said:
Fuck u Nina, how u dare
No, Sugawara is de best. Kazusa fk u.

Nice train event btw
Dec 27, 2020 1:56 PM

Apr 2015
"You cannot have S-E-X with your friends."

Well, that's...an opinion, Niina. She could easily try hitting one of the other girls up. Just because you've got a thing for pedophiles and whoever your friends want doesn't mean the other girls do.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jan 20, 2021 10:19 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
^darn. beat me to it

"You cannot have S-E-X with your friends."

Wrong.
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Feb 12, 2021 10:40 AM

May 2015
Im not really liking the game Sugawara is playing....
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Oct 4, 2021 11:13 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like Niina has taken over the role of the antagonist now, did not expect that when I started the anime. Not sure I like how this turns out though.
Mar 7, 2022 9:13 PM

Jul 2021
White girl just having fucking yuri with pink hair girl. So main couple is now looking like they're in a relationship but the love triangle is getting somewhere.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 22, 2022 10:37 AM

May 2015
I've got a group assignment due at the end of the day that I haven't even started, but I'm too into this. It's such a train wreck at this point, slowly getting more and more fucked up. I can't look away. At this point I'm just interested more in seeing Momoko's gay awakening.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
May 11, 2022 10:41 PM

Aug 2018
Man, I don't know how Sugawara works(?), like in other episode, she said that she'll support Kazusa but what happened here? on the train? .__.
Aug 30, 2022 11:13 PM

May 2015
Shit's getting spicy
Nov 14, 2022 5:25 PM

Oct 2022
Momoko's story seems to be tragic in the sense she is getting to know feelings she has not clearly identified yet towards a friend at the same time she seems to be discovering -or exploring- her sexuality, a more complicated situation than the one the other members of the cast have. I'm afraid it will end up being an unrequited love or a platonic love story with Niina.
Aug 5, 2023 6:04 AM

May 2020
Niina is being led around by Saegusa. Hitoha is going hard.
Aug 14, 2023 1:47 AM

Oct 2022
Somehow I feel confused and depressed, even the invigorating ending song wasn't enough to lift me up this time.
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Nov 2023
Why is holding hands romanticized now?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

312 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

143 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

194 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

142 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.