Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2019 9:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It looks like we got more investigation into the first brigade.

Rekka also shows a bit more of his true colors. Tbh, there was always something off about him so it was just a matter of time. Tamaki also seemed to have admired him so it's painful to watch her show his real side. I also feel really bad for the kids involved.
Stark700Sep 6, 2019 9:39 AM
Aug 30, 2019 11:08 AM

Jul 2014
The execution and the pace of this show really takes a turn for the worst each passing ep, was this really how fast it happened in the manga or did they skip tons of contents again?
So many stuffs happened this ep it didnt give you a breather or any sort, and the weird ass comedy shifts that Arthur does is cringe.
That being said Shinra's entrance was pretty dang badass, dude stepped on Recca so hard that the animation feels that Tamaki gave spiked, whole animation cuts went to Tamaki's expression of gratitude and sadness altogether, cant say I'm complaining, shit made her look 1000x more adorable.
Overall a better ep than the prev one but still weak compared to the first 3 (?) eps.
Please get better, I really wanna love this show, that or maybe I should just go for the manga.
Funny thing is, for a mint I actually thought this show had the balls to show a kid on fire during the whole events Recca was pulling (granted a school full of kids did burn but we really didnt see how it happened, just glimpses), that normally doesnt happen, but then the kid overcame it and had me like "well, I knew that was coming."
-StrayAug 30, 2019 11:12 AM
Aug 30, 2019 11:28 AM
Nov 2017
-Stray said:
The execution and the pace of this show really takes a turn for the worst each passing ep, was this really how fast it happened in the manga or did they skip tons of contents again?
So many stuffs happened this ep it didnt give you a breather or any sort, and the weird ass comedy shifts that Arthur does is cringe.
That being said Shinra's entrance was pretty dang badass, dude stepped on Recca so hard that the animation feels that Tamaki gave spiked, whole animation cuts went to Tamaki's expression of gratitude and sadness altogether, cant say I'm complaining, shit made her look 1000x more adorable.
Overall a better ep than the prev one but still weak compared to the first 3 (?) eps.
Please get better, I really wanna love this show, that or maybe I should just go for the manga.
Funny thing is, for a mint I actually thought this show had the balls to show a kid on fire during the whole events Recca was pulling (granted a school full of kids did burn but we really didnt see how it happened, just glimpses), that normally doesnt happen, but then the kid overcame it and had me like "well, I knew that was coming."
the only thing that wasn’t in this episode was flashbacks which are most likely rearranged to be in next episode .
Aug 30, 2019 11:37 AM
Sep 2015
Shinra and Arthur are couple and no one can convince me otherwise! They always sleep in the same room!

The villain in this episode is so cringy, Shinra want to be a hero but hero can only be as good as villain, so poorly made villain will make hero look bad too
Aug 30, 2019 11:42 AM

Nov 2016
F you Rekka you batshit crazy maniac. Dark and pretty intense episode, can't wait to find out more about the organisation behind all this.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 30, 2019 11:58 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm infection through being infested upon by an insect huh. The 1st station sure has quite the relaxed atmosphere thats quite surprising. Lol Tamaki's lucky lechery though sure is attracted to Shinra. As expected of the 1st they sure have a lot of manpower. Plus its nice to see their take charge attitude as well. If anything Arthur's boldness while welcome sure isn't helping in keeping the investigation a secret. If anything finding out that one of your best friends and comrades was an enemy must have been hard on Karim despite his nature. While cruel its good that Tamaki's illusion was shattered early. Shinra's save sure came timely. Overall an excellent ep that while featuring little action did well to instead focus on the investigation side of the mission. To think that Rekka was the culprit though. I thought it was gonna be Li. Still i do think that the investigation part was too brief. Curious though to see what happens next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2019 12:00 PM

Feb 2019
damn i have chills after watching that episode
Aug 30, 2019 12:26 PM

Sep 2014
I feel the mystery was uncovered to fast but at least we know that combustions start from an insect. Anyway, I was suspicious of Rekka since last week and it seems that he was truly a nutjob. So, is he down? He was taken out quite easily if that's the case. Nonetheless, that was the best episode in the series thus far.
Aug 30, 2019 12:45 PM

Feb 2016
You may debate whether or not this anime's generic elements are for the good or for the bad, but damn, this episode was really thrilling. DP and part Shaft staff is doing wonders for this anime. Shinra's entrance with that flying kick was amazing.

@-Stray

I actually felt the pace was fine for the most part, didn't feel like there were many things happening at once.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 30, 2019 12:47 PM

Jul 2014
"Sit on my face"... sort of.

Shinra's entrance and subsequent stomping on that guy's face was so satisfying. And holly mother of emotions, those last few seconds of Tamaki crying... WOW! Wow the animation and wow Aoi Yuuki!

Don't hurt the kitty girl!
Aug 30, 2019 1:07 PM
Jun 2019
I finally needed a chapter like this a little more serious and I loved it better> 3

Aug 30, 2019 1:14 PM

Sep 2017
Anyone who would gladly make a GIF out of Tamaki's expression at the end please.. that was just too damn precious...
Aug 30, 2019 1:35 PM

Aug 2013
I knew from the start of the episode that the culprit would be Rekka.

That entrance by Shinra was badass. Tamaki at the end. <3
LeoAug 30, 2019 1:42 PM

Aug 30, 2019 1:58 PM

Feb 2014
So the infernals are created through bugs? Disgusting and dark. The story delves much into a diabolic state of affairs. This episode really dishonored the pledge of a fire fighter.

SkyLETV said:

Don't hurt the kitty girl!

MUST PROTECC
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 30, 2019 2:02 PM

Sep 2017
WarDest3ny said:
Anyone who would gladly make a GIF out of Tamaki's expression at the end please.. that was just too damn precious...

Sorry, nevermind. I couldn't wait any longer and had to make it myself TwT

Well, here it is~

And you're welcome ^w^
Aug 30, 2019 2:25 PM

May 2019
Well this was a sudden and dark turn of events.
More exposition and information shoved in our faces than in all other episodes combined, at least I see it that way.

Tamaki is the center of awkward fanservice yet again and if Arthur is supposed to be comic relief then he is doing an amazingly bad job at it.

So insects cause the - unnatural - human combustion. That's... ew. And unexpected.
Guess the only problem if that's stopped is the 'natural' human combustion?
Piece of cake.

Come on, had the only guy I liked from the 1st besides the captain really had to be a crazy ethusiastical maniac who enjoyed setting people and especially kids on fire? Yes? Whatever.
Still liked him. Even as over-the-top-villian/goon. fight me.
This 'first light'-thing, that he believes in has yet to be expained or did I miss something?

Poor Tamaki. It kinda annoyed me that she didn't attempt to fight Rekka and had to be saved by the glorious hero Shinra... Also none of the kids ran away while Rekka was occupied with kicking her. Whatever. I guess this could be because of how strong he is and how scared (kids) and emotionally scarred (Tamaki) they were.

And of course our hero Shinra saves the day alone and without any help easily bests Rekka. *sigh*
Though his attack and all was badass.

Tamaki admitting she is not okay was nice. They managed to capture her emotions well.
I really hope her graditute for Shinra won't lead her to join the harem. If she hasn't already.

This episode wasn't fantastically great but at least it ended on a high note. And something happened.
"Once I’ve become stronger, I won’t have to be this miserable."
"If you can’t see what’s important, then it’s because you’re too ashamed to open your eyes."

– Ganta Igarashi

Feel free to add me c:
Aug 30, 2019 2:25 PM
May 2019
Best episode so far, and that ending was masterpiece, i watch it like 10 times
Aug 30, 2019 2:26 PM

Aug 2014
dasprn said:
So the infernals are created through bugs? Disgusting and dark. The story delves much into a diabolic state of affairs. This episode really dishonored the pledge of a fire fighter.

Some infernals, at least.
Basically, there are "natural" infernals and bug-created ones.

Aug 30, 2019 2:43 PM

May 2015
-Stray said:

Pretty sure the kid burning was censored because of the KyoAni tragedy.

Aug 30, 2019 2:53 PM

Aug 2019
Tamaki is such a waifu. Her crying was precious.

Knew that entrance was coming, but the animation looked cool aswell as his expression.
Aug 30, 2019 3:08 PM

Jun 2019
I was very apprehensive when I read this in manga, I really thought that tamaki would die there, seeing in the anime was even more electrifying. Cheers to david production, these fellas are doing a really great job.
Aug 30, 2019 3:17 PM
Apr 2016
Boy so cool! I am finally in love with an episode, everything the build up the culmination aaaaaand it's over. But it felt good when it lasted.
You can definitely tell the person who came up envisioned this story is not an amateur. He wields know-how well. I was going to list some not-so-good things but I got overcame with emotions so here concludes my weekly review. Also please someone explain me why Rekka was doing that I kinda watched it un-subbed.
But no some just could not not invoke my... attention.
IwibeYodema said:

Poor Tamaki. It kinda annoyed me that she didn't attempt to fight Rekka and had to be saved by the glorious hero Shinra... Also none of the kids ran away while Rekka was occupied with kicking her. Whatever. I guess this could be because of how strong he is and how scared (kids) and emotionally scarred (Tamaki) they were.

You got the second part right. You might have also noticed that when wRekka? was "hugging" her, she lost consciousness and probably suffocated for some seconds there. Combined with mentioned mental scar from this revelation, as a normal (however hard for me it is to say) girl she would not have had the strength to fight back. Mentally maybe, she did exert enough willpower to send a signal, but physically he had her. Tamaki receives Backstab. No Guard active. Super-effective.
WarDest3ny said:
WarDest3ny said:

Sorry, nevermind. I couldn't wait any longer and had to make it myself TwT

Well, here it is~

And you're welcome ^w^

Reminds me of the little Zero Two tasting a candy GIF. Note nowhere in the sentence I am trying to say it is a complete rip-off oh wait... B-but a quality one!
Daniel_NaumovAug 30, 2019 3:28 PM
Re:formed
Aug 30, 2019 3:24 PM

Sep 2011
Even if this is how it happened in the source, the jump from "discovering it was bugs" to "discovering its user within Company 1" was too damn short. I can't describe it other than "generic shounen" since that is where this always happens, but there is always that point where we discover something happens because of X, then we see X all over the place from thereon out until event Y replaces it, but it's like "where was X before this point?" Good writing and direction is going back and watching what you've seen with this new knowledge and being like "yeah, there were clues to that all along". There is absolutely none of that here.

It also seems to tackle things in opposite order. Usually we see the course of events of the natural play out before we start moving into the artificial. This reversal in and of itself is not bad, but it feels especially jarring in this series for some reason.
Aug 30, 2019 3:45 PM

Jul 2019
what was with all those quick resolutions??
Aug 30, 2019 3:52 PM

May 2018
I don’t get it, are Maki and Tamaki the same person? Because they look the same, talk the same and have the same abilities. Even their names resemble
Aug 30, 2019 3:54 PM

Jul 2019
That was a fast jump in conclusion from bugs to user within company 1. But maybe it's not over and Rekka decides to fight Shinra in the next episode. Shinra's entrance was fucking amazing.

I can't wait for next week.

Aug 30, 2019 3:56 PM
Oct 2016
I was supposed to feel sorry for Tamaki for being betrayed by this little villain she liked just being thrown out of nowhere. We didn't see any interaction between them.

there was no deepening and in the end the scene just got emotionless ..

despite the great animation 😕
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2019 4:11 PM

Jul 2013
Ehh, I didn't think the think of the Fire Soldier turning people into Infernals plotline would be revealed just an episode after the theory was proposed. I feel like things are going a bit rushed here, and I hope next episodes can fix this problem, since that is what made Division 5 arc so underwhelming.

That being said, I actually found Rekka pretty amusing, even if he is a complete nutjob and totally deserved that kick Shinra gave him at the end of the episode. You see, normally, when a character that was thought to be good is revealed as evil, the character in question starts to act edgy and tends to show ridiculously evil expressions, but instead, Rekka continues to behave like a hotblooded shounen hero, who made the contrast of him acting supportive and cheering his victims as they burn while he turns people into Infernals and kicks Tamaki the more jarring (in a good way, I mean). Tomokazu Seki's acting only made it better.

The animation for both Shinra's badass entrance and Tamaki crying looked really good. Heck, it makes me a bit forgive the fast pace of the episode. I hope a kickass battles ensues next episode, as I don't think Rekka is done yet.
Aug 30, 2019 5:09 PM

Nov 2011
Holy crap this episode was amazing! My man Shinra...holy crap his entrance synced up with the BGM was FIRE!!!! So good.

I am interested in what will happen with the kid who became the Pilot Light. I'm starting to think that Shinra's brother might also be a pilot light as well especially since he has been told he is alive.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 30, 2019 5:13 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

My only complaint is that it felt like they uncovered the mystery a little too fast? The pacing was fast but it was still good.

Arthur was actually far more convicted to solving this case than he let on, I couldn't help but laugh when he pulled out those mini Excaliburs. xD

Damn you Rekka, how dare you hurt Tamaki?
The final sequence with Shinra just blazing in and stomping down Rekka was great but for me what really took the cake was the final animation of Tamaki as in all grief and sadness but also relief that Shinra showed up.
Tamaki is too cute. <3
Aug 30, 2019 5:51 PM
May 2019
Yes, they're solving things too fast, I suppose it's only going to lead to something bigger, as both the battle vs 5th and the culprit happened way too fast?. But, WOW, that end. That was sorta breathtaking. Rekka was a great character and I loved how diabolic, yet inside his persona, he was. I love that they're exposing this to a dark, diabolic side, rather than just making the standart evil. And, again, that ending was very nice. Also, nice to see Arthur getting more development.
Aug 30, 2019 5:55 PM

May 2018
Good episode for a progressing investigation on 1st. I don't know why the culprit decided to plant insect right on the face of Shinra, because of that Shinra got an idea on who is the culprit on creating an infernal. I feel sorry for Tamaki, seing herl oved one creating an infernal. Rekka looks like an idiot for me, he doesn't make any sense shouting those pilot light thingy. Shinra came to rescue Tamaki before things go wrong, like always. I want to see what happen to the kid who became pilot light that Rekka has been saying all the time.

Aug 30, 2019 6:08 PM

Dec 2016
Good job Rekka, you can go to hell now >:( Good to see Shinra could put a stop to him on time. Hate to see Tamaki get beaten from that piece of crap. Overall, it was a great episode! The infernal mystery is getting cleared little by little and I can't wait it to be solved.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 30, 2019 6:36 PM
Jun 2017
-Stray said:

I def agree. The episode felt like it was just blazing past plot points. All that happened in the episode should at least have taken 1 1/2 or 2 episodes.
Aug 30, 2019 6:43 PM
Mar 2017
Rekka damn bastard ... killing children for his experiments and the worst thing is that he used poor Tamaki to achieve it, she who admired this scumbag very much.

The episode was very quiet at the beginning, we even had a bit of Tamaki's lucky pervert with Arthur and Shinra (the one I liked the most, Shinra living the dream of feeling Tamaki's soft butt), but the calm ends when sounds the Infernal alert and here things begin to take a path to the culprit.

Shinra witnesses an artificial Infernalization and observes that the culprit is dresses as one of the three lieutenants and in his persecution he finds Rekka and Karim, but he cannot do much since he would reveal his mission.

Shinra and Arthur as spies are very funny, Arthur and his stupidities in particular, but even so he turned out to be useful with his mini-excalibur, but what I liked was knowing that Karim is an ally who also looks for the traitorous creator.

Rekka is willing to sacrifice any number of children in order to find the "pilot light", Tamaki discovers the truth and Rekka is pleased to give poor Tamaki a hard beating.
Rekka does not delay in succeeding and only with the first child the achievement of finding a pilot light, but he is still willing to continue to satisfy his hunger for success and Tamaki interrupts him and he repeatedly hits her again while we hear the sad voice of Tamaki talk about the gentle man who now beats her and is ready to kill her.

The way Shinra came to save Tamaki was incredible, that entrance from the ceiling was epic and this improves when Shinra crushes the damn Rekka's head.
I was sad for Tamaki's face after Shinra asked her if she was ok, poor thing she should be protected, good thing Shinra arrived on time.

I hope Shinra has stopped Rekka, although it seemed very simple for him to knock him out like that, I would have liked a fight in which Shinra had beaten him to compensate for what that scumbag did to Tamaki.
Aug 30, 2019 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
the pacing has always felt like a major issue for me in this show / the direction but i think this episode finally set a good tone for this arc and regardless of how quickly we got to the bottom of things in just one episode i felt uncomfortable watching our usual hot blooded type personality be a cruel piece of shit, we as the viewer can only see whatever him doing as nothing but monstrous but he proved that the search for a compatible pilot light is real whatever the hell that is.

i wonder if the reason we got to the resolution so quick is because their are much bigger plot points later on that when we look back at this it'd just be such a minor thing

thanks fireforce i'm sad for tamaki /child suffering
Aug 30, 2019 7:40 PM

Jan 2013
I never expected this to turn like this....damn, what an episode!

Can't believe it was the "funny" Lieutenant, damn. At first, i even tought that Tamaki was on the same team but suddenly everything changed....damn

Poor Tamaki :/ She had to witness all of this... and especially from the guy that she liked...
And slowly but surely Shinra is becoming a hero! His ability is what saved her and the kids and i hope managed to catch this guy.

So now we know that it's mosquitoes that turn you into an infernal but now a new question arises, is that kid immune?

So hypeeeeeeeeeed for the next episode! First Dr.Stone, now this!

That kick was so epic!
AivanKAug 30, 2019 7:47 PM
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 30, 2019 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
katsu044 said:

i wonder if the reason we got to the resolution so quick is because their are much bigger plot points later on that when we look back at this it'd just be such a minor thing

Now that you say it, maybe yes... we will only know this in the next episodes.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 30, 2019 7:51 PM
Jan 2016
Damn what an episode!

Didn't expect Rekka to be the one creating infernals!

Poor Tamaki, she din't expect that change of personality by Rekka, and it sure was
painfull too watch!

I was really expecting that hero save from Shinra, when he went from air was so beautifull, that fire wings and his demonic face was perfect! Was jos satisfying see Shinra pulling Rekka down that hard, it was epic!

Tamaki's crying at the end almost made me cry! Was sadness and next relief for Shinra had arrived!

Tamaki is too cute!
Aug 30, 2019 8:18 PM

Jun 2015
Ok, finally a decent episode from this show, if a little contrived. I mean, why did Shinra and Arthur believe in the ice guy at all? All the (little) evidence they had pointed to him, and instead of reporting this to their superiors they took the guy on his word. What if there were more people from the 1st in it together and ice guy was leading them to a trap? And if the plan was to catch the star guy, why go after him at that exact moment? Did the ice guy already suspect he would do something at that moment? If so, why lay a stupid trap instead of investigating or going after him? Did they even know where he could've gone to or did they just leave the station hoping to bump on him on the streets? And with just 3 people? Wouldn't it have been better to mobilize a team to search the city for him?

Still made much more sense than the previous episodes though, and at the very least was fun to watch.
Also, the breakfast part finally made me realize Tamaki's VA was also the voice of Tanya/Tatsumaki. She was 100% Tanya in that scene, minus the insults.
Aug 30, 2019 8:20 PM

Jan 2009
so this Rekka and Evangelist guy is looking for like The Chosen One called pilot light eh
Aug 30, 2019 8:29 PM

Apr 2009
I can’t be the only one who cringed every ten seconds, right? It started out with so much promise, what happened to this anime? The moment something starts to get good it’s already over, so much wasted build up.
JagaraAug 30, 2019 8:32 PM
Aug 30, 2019 8:39 PM
Jun 2017
Confirm!! Rekka is one.of those who spreads those infernals... hahaha
Aug 30, 2019 8:59 PM

Nov 2013
THE PLOT FKN THICKENS!!!
I’m a Maki fan but that Tamaki crying smile at the end was kawaii af
Aug 30, 2019 9:10 PM

Nov 2013
Not a fan of how the drama was executed, too much trying to manipulate the viewers emotions with not enough explanations and everything felt super rushed.
Aug 30, 2019 9:53 PM

Mar 2019
That Finale.................

Kick and Protect!
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 30, 2019 10:01 PM

Oct 2018
I loved this episode and really like the show in general but I find it hard to "connect" with it idk why, I don't seem to care for the characters or for what will happen in the plot, maybe it's the pacing, the guy with the stars in the eyes for exaple, we were introduced to him like what? 2 episodes ago? And they already showed his true personality in contrast with the cheerful one he shows. It wold be a good twist If it wasn't for the fact that I barely know him. I think there are too many characters that are revealed too fast and most of them are pointless.

That being said I love the talent that is being put into this show, the backgrounds, characters and animation are beautiful, and the main concept is pretty unique too. I just wish the pacing was better
Aug 30, 2019 10:19 PM

Aug 2015
This series is so hard to watch. I am honestly wondering If I am going to look for this 24 episodes.

I mean is pretty obvious that the guys from the 1st are not really bad, and that Pilot Light is a cure to make people transform into "Level 4/Gen4" users instead of Infernals, and maybe a process like that was made years before, thus the third generation of users seems to be most likely on their teens or early 20's, but it did not work as planned.

But the drama is forced, the characters are bland, the direction is terrible ( I mean is basically Shaft-like) and the series have everything from a typical shonen done wrong or mediocre.

Aug 30, 2019 10:28 PM

Jul 2016
Well, I guess the mystery of who was the person who was creating Infernals (in this district at least) was solved... in the most rushed and laziest way possible if I must add but whatever.

By the way, if Hibana wasn't enough, now we have another annoying "villain" who can't keep his mouth shut. Seriously, they made the same damn mistake again. I mean, making a character's personality so over the top would only end up in me taking him/her as a joke rather than someone relevant for the plot.

And on a side note, I don't really care if Tamaki is used as an excuse to justify poor fanservice but man, the decision of putting her in the role of "damsel in distress" was simply awful. Wasn't she a really skillful fire user and stuff?... Honestly, I was expecting something better from her character and the situation she was in but well. Shinra's entrance was quite badass tho, not gonna lie there. At least, that scene was somewhat impressive...

Anyways, in terms of pacing and directing, this was another terrible episode.
SouthRzVaAug 30, 2019 10:43 PM
Aug 30, 2019 10:50 PM

Apr 2015
So there is a way to create infernals by using bugs. Rekka seems to be behind it (Probably more people that do this). He sure got on my list of people who needs to die. Using innocent children for his infernal stuff is just, not cool man.. Now I wonder what will happen to that one kid who "accepted" the flames?

Poor Tamaki though, seeing the one you look up to be the bad guy and beat you up... must be hard. Welcome to the Shinra harem though.....
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

176 by ArthurKFC »»
Apr 16, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

199 by beamtoes »»
Apr 10, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

386 by Crispydang »»
Mar 30, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

118 by capybara_helo »»
Mar 10, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2019

108 by capybara_helo »»
Mar 10, 11:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.