Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 29, 2019 5:45 PM

Jul 2009
Lol, they really had to put gacha probability huh?

Also, I never got who Medhimama's Seiyuu is? She seems familiar.

Didn't Wise Mom had to leave the game as well? It's a shame how Mother's have to leave the game despite only fixing just one incident. Just let them stay!!!
Nov 8, 2019 5:33 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, this boring arc is over. I didn't care about anything.

'bad mom was good all along' badddd.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 13, 2019 9:35 PM

Jul 2017
This episode was honestly too real, I ditched the gacha life ages ago(best decison i've ever made) but those were some really dark times lol

Nov 30, 2019 9:45 PM

Aug 2018
trash of 2019......
Mar 29, 2020 12:34 PM

Jul 2015
Plottwist one of the developers gives out those cursed items in order to strengthen the bond between the parents and their child

I wish they didn't changed medhi's personality each time, hopefully it stays consistent now

This arc was way longer than it should have been in my opinion

Apr 16, 2020 12:27 PM

Apr 2016
Lol Medhimama's over here acting like a good person at the last minute. The whole personality change was so forced.

Pretty lame episode overall. The terribad animation was especially evident this episode because of the long fight scene, the bond between Medhi and her mother was restored all too conveniently... meh.
Aug 22, 2020 1:06 PM

Oct 2010
the anime would have been interesting if the girls logged out after resolving their issues with their mothers, but no, add it to the harem. I very much like the character designs and the weird comedy, the main dude is not that bad. But overall, it's not that good, I will prob forget about it, the ed is stuck in my ears for some reason.
Feb 25, 2021 6:03 PM
Feb 2021
I'm glad I didn't listen to the people that said this is trash. I'm enjoying it.
Sep 6, 2021 1:00 PM

Apr 2013
I'm always looking forward to Shiraaaaaase because she is definitely the funniest of the bunch. But Medhi is best girl.
Oct 12, 2021 6:42 PM

Jun 2020
Finally it's over nwo and Medhi mama is not overly competitive anymore and it has come to an end, That gatcha scene was hilarious you know it's gatcha and your luck is shit you'll be forced with shit items in your throat but I'm happy Porta got what she wants though so its a win win too bad for Wise and Masato.
Sep 26, 2022 5:37 PM

Jan 2010
Is this anime really having a debate on parenting methods, specifically regarding where on the spectrum of pampering and strictness a parent should land on? Then again, it really wasn't a debate, it was more of Mamako talking the latest antagonistic mother into tears.

Also, I hate that the staff was the cause of Medhi's mother being a horrible person. It should have been her decision to act horribly, and it should have been her decision to recognize her flaws, apologize to Medhi, and try to repair their relationship. Instead, the protagonists just had to destroy her staff and suddenly she's reformed. While fiction has the ability to implement magical solutions that don't exist in real life, it does remove some personal responsibility a character could use to challenge and overcome. At least, that's what I feel.
ShockedSep 26, 2022 5:50 PM
Mar 23, 2023 11:39 PM

Oct 2022
Of course it's a gacha game!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you love Mamako Oosuki ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 22, 2023

16 by Doutei-kun »»
Feb 1, 12:30 PM

» Might get a new season

MegamiRem - Nov 25, 2020

8 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:58 PM

» Porter Mother?

RioAl - Oct 19, 2022

2 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:56 PM

» Something is off about those pupils

HunLepto - Jun 26, 2019

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

49 by united1175 »»
Dec 17, 2023 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.