Forum Settings
Forums

What are some Anime that wasted your time (spoilers?)

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 31, 2021 10:47 AM

Sep 2015
Viewed said:
Hello in this topic, list a few anime that just wasn't up to par to what you were expecting and follow up with your own reasoning why it "Wasted your time"

And the number 1 offenders are for me... ]

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Simply put, when I watched this show I tried liking it I really, really tried. It's just boring and plain uninteresting where we get emo characters that can't for the life of them move on. Plot holes everywhere, story going nowhere. Plain disaster in my eyes. A tornado that blew off it's course.

Naruto: Over-rated, hyped etc. Too many damn flash backs. Sakura is a noob that can't do anything by herself, sasuke obsessed for no damn reason. Naruto saying "Believe it" all the time, also Sasuke obsessed (LOL) and Sasuke trying way to hard to be depressed. It has it's good points but more negative than positives for me.

Angel Beats: When people are dying left and right without even building up character/backstory. Had no feelings/emotions attached to any one character. Ending was terrible.

Bokura ga Ita: It started off kinda good in the first half but oh man, it just went completely downhill in the 2nd half. The characters are horrendous. The trust in this one is... well there is none. Ending was not satisfactory. Made me want to throw a book across the screen on how awful their decisions were.

I agree with Bokura ga Ita and Naruto somewhat (It gets shit 200 episodes into Shippuden imo).

I'm glad you seemed to change your mind on Eva though considering it's on your favs now :)
Mar 31, 2021 10:50 AM

Dec 2020
Rifle is Beautiful - Absolutely nothing of importance happens, and the plot is as bland as a popcorn bagel.

Ichigo 100% - Generic harem with 1 dimensional characters.

Assassins Pride - Bland edgy plot with the most edgy protagonist. He is a "Vampire, Samurai, Teacher, Assassin." And it had the pacing of the heart of hummingbird.

Danganronpa: The Animation - I've never played a Danganronpa game, but this anime was just so boring.

𝐸𝓁 𝒫𝓈𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓇𝑜𝑜
Mar 31, 2021 11:02 AM

Jun 2020
Garden of Words. I get it Shinkai, you can draw. Now if you're making a movie, can you please learn to write?
Mar 31, 2021 11:10 AM

May 2019
Your lie in April (SOME SPOILERS)

I watched and finished it out of obligation rather than enjoyment. In my earlier days of watching anime, people would say that I'm not a real anime fan if I haven't watched Your Lie in April, so I watched it. After watching it, I did not feel anything. I felt like I didn't really gain anything from watching it. I wanted to drop it early in the show it but I forced myself to watch it. I didn't really connect or like any of the characters, therefore I couldn't care for the story or enjoy the anime. I remember while I was watching Your Lie in April, I couldn't remember the brown-haired friends. Kousei was a little boring. As a musician, I can relate to Kousei's anxiety on stage but that's all I can say about him that I like/related to. Other than that, he was boring. Kaori was a little more okay. From the start and finish, she like the energetic, happy-go-lucky girl which isn't a character type that I really enjoy. I mean they're okay but not my cup of tea. What I like about Kaori is that after she found out that she's sick and will die at some point, she decided to live life the way she wanted, living every day like it's her last. I like that about her but up until that point, I didn't really care for Kaori. After I watched Your Lie in April, I did not feel anything and thought that I could've spent that time doing something else. It has been years since I've watched Your Lie in April so I don't know if my opinions have changed or not.
Mar 31, 2021 11:11 AM

Nov 2017
Blood- C.... like everyone just keeps dying and the MC is pretty useless.
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Mar 31, 2021 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
I suffered through 3 seasons of oregairu.
I thought the first season was average, but everyone talks about how its one of the best romances so I continued on through 25+ episodes of shit characters shit writing shit comedy just shit everything. Biggest waste of time I've gone through.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

58 by InsomniacBastard »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

81 by LostSpectre »»
8 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 38 minutes ago

11 by Otakupervert890 »»
9 minutes ago

» Which of your Character Favorites (profile) do you think are the least faithful/biggest potential cheaters?

IpreferEcchi - 33 minutes ago

3 by tchitchouan »»
10 minutes ago

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 2 hours ago

8 by r3v3l3v3l »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.