Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 27, 3:12 PM
What are your thoughts on the new BotI manga? So far, I'm enjoying though I miss Samura's style of drawing. Plus , I love how the story is immediately going into action from the first chapter :)

How do you think the story will continue? I have a feeling that we will get an insane reveal i.e. Sakamoto being a descendant of Kagehisa Anotsu or we discover that there are other immortals out there in the world.
P.S. A question for true BotI fans: Has anyone noticed at the end of the original when Manji was burying his weapons, that his sickles were missing, but we see that he got the weapon from Sosuke Abayama (which he never met face to face). Hope we see them again.

P.P.S. Is there a way to contact Samura or send him fan mail?

Aug 28, 11:30 AM
Forum Moderator
Bot Hunter

Thread moved from Manga Discussion
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys

Aug 29, 6:32 AM

I've just learned of its existence, and I'm very, very curious about it. Hope it gets added on MAL... and that it will take the edge off the disappointment I felt after reading the ending of the first manga. Seriously, so many years, and I'm still mad about it. :P

Aug 29, 1:44 PM
Airsaber said:
I've just learned of its existence, and I'm very, very curious about it. Hope it gets added on MAL... and that it will take the edge off the disappointment I felt after reading the ending of the first manga. Seriously, so many years, and I'm still mad about it. :P

I actually liked it in a way. Let's hope we get a clearer answer this time.
Plus, I'd die for a crossover with Black lagoon. And not just like an OVA. I mean full on 40-50 anime episodes

Sep 16, 7:59 AM

FatLeon93 said:
I actually liked it in a way. Let's hope we get a clearer answer this time.
Plus, I'd die for a crossover with Black lagoon. And not just like an OVA. I mean full on 40-50 anime episodes

I mean - I *can* appreciate bold endings when you can feel that the author doesn't give a shit about the expectations of the readers, but it just felt... wrong to treat Rin and Manji's relationship like that. I just wanted a more fleshed out conclusion than "suddenly, years later, Manji meets Rin's granddaughter for a sec", dammit! Not gonna lie, I'm hoping the new anime adaptation comes up with something more, haha.