Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 26, 2019 8:38 PM

This omake was just what I needed after a satisfying ending. Yugami-kun and Chihiro. May they go on Rakugo dates till the end of time.

A-ha! So Yugami was waiting for her all this time!
It becomes doubly sweet when you realize he's been budgeting his paltry earnings to purchase TWO tickets to Heiraku's Rakugo (3000-5000 yen/ticket|8000 yen for the special anniversary performance). Not only that, but he was ready to keep it up until Chihiro heard Heiraku perform their story.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.

Aug 26, 2019 9:20 PM
Nah,he already decided to keep this up till the end of time itself!! Heiraku performance of the story is just an excuse(and an added advantage maybe)

Aug 27, 2019 4:29 AM

This epilogue pretty much solidifies it. One of the best SOL has to offer (joining the top tier with Fujimiya San, My Love Story, and Dad Gorilla Beard &I) and one of my favorite series of all time.

Yugami cares for Chihiro in his own roundabout way. The rakugo story was just a pretense but he definitely looks forward to spending time with her due to reasons he might not understand himself yet at this point in time lol. He budgets for two tickets every time, thought about her even when they were apart, missed her, and during this epilogue waited a while for her to pass by. Chihiro on the other hand still has trouble seeing this, having to justify his actions with arbitrary reasons to make it work. But while they're not always on the same wave length, both enjoy each other's company.

Loved every second of this and the manga was sweet af. Onwards to rakugo dates for eternity haha

Nov 7, 2019 2:07 PM

That was so satisfying to read. I am content with it ending like this!!

Nov 30, 2019 3:37 AM
My takes from this omake is yugami face always depressed all day but he keeps inviting watanabe because it’s cure his depression. Notice he always go depressed after rakugo and he keeps inviting watanabe

Mar 26, 3:23 PM
This sold the deal, when i Saw him waiting for her i knew HE enjoyed her company but he is dumb in a social way, so Will take him some time to understand this feelings + Witt the ear chapter he say It himself: this change everything... He never consider THINKING about something else with her ... But know i know he does, cuz he plan those dates