Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Air Episode 12 Discussion

Dec 20, 2014 7:51 AM

So, only refering to this episode, I actually liked it, and yeah, I cried.

Mar 2, 2015 7:57 AM

Well, that was bad. I laughed every time a girl started crying.

Mar 20, 2015 9:57 AM
Drama at the end really made up for the middle portion of the series. It felt like Misuzu's aunt was the real protagonist for this series instead of Yukito. I really liked her character and her development really made this series for me.

Sep 5, 2015 7:57 AM

Beautiful and unique story.
I liked it. OP and ED was catchy as hell. 8/10

Sep 6, 2015 8:08 AM
good story
a little confused, but still good

Sep 25, 2015 10:30 AM
Talamare said:
Last few episodes was a retelling and showing us what was happening behind the scenes, the parts where Yukito wasnt around for. Also remember that she gets worse VERY fast when Yukito is near her, so the crow was essentially a way of Yukito being near her without actually being near her. Another significance of the crow was that the Ryuyu wanted to be with Kanna who was still in the skies, feeling lonely and tortured, Now Yukito can be with her forever. Remember that Misuzu was only a VERY small piece of Kanna.

Also it seemed like that kid at the end had knowledge of the future so im doubting that he was Yukito reincarnation, some reason I believe that hes an offspring of the race with wings like Misuzu is.
Is Misuzu really a piece of Kanna?

Sep 25, 2015 10:32 AM
MusashiRose said:
Meddigo said:

Because Yukito didn't break the curse. Misuzu finally having a friend (Haruko) was what broke the curse.

I see. makes more sense...
What does the curse entail?

Nov 8, 2015 10:06 AM

Meh, this series was all over the place and pretty confusing. And the moments that were supposed to be emotional tear-jerkers, just weren't for me because i was too confused by the story, so i felt disconnected. And it isn't good enough to bother watching a second time for more clarity. That's too bad.

Dec 21, 2015 11:56 PM

Been having this in my PTW for a long time and finally completed it. Feels at the end. Really feel bad for Haruko.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.

Apr 21, 2016 12:28 AM

This series was alittle confusing with the whole reincarnation and the whole person in the sky thing, but overall it was a great series

I cried alittle ;__;

Definitely better than Angel Beats

8/10
Modified by DoctorWasabi, Apr 21, 2016 12:34 AM

Feb 17, 2017 8:18 AM

Poor Haruko, she was just getting into having more fun with Misuzu ;( Great ending.

Feb 21, 2017 12:29 AM

So sad, so beautiful... I'd have liked to help Misuzu all the time. Along the way he lost a bit of mystery, becoming a little' "complicated", but I really enjoyed it. Recommended!! 8/10

Mar 25, 2017 5:29 PM

The last episodes made up for the weak beginning, even though it felt rushed. This would have been definitely better, with another few episodes and more explanations.
But whatever, the last episodes were really touching. 7/10
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Sep 2, 2017 12:03 PM
2/10 Why so many timelines?

Jan 27, 2018 4:41 PM

That was a nice ride. Less romance oriented and more dramatic than I thought it would be. I have wanted to watch this show for a long time. I got confused towards the end with the whole thing about the wings, the dreams, the raven and the disappearance of Yukito. Thankfully it felt clear enough on the last episode.

Even though I spoiled myself and I knew what was going to happen with Misuzu, I still cried a lot during the end. Despite her problems, she was such a beautiful, kind, joyful and optimistic girl. Pretty sad ending.

The art wasn't really my cup of tea but it didn't bother me as much. The opening and ending songs were beautiful. Again; really nice, touching series. 7/10
Modified by mirana, Jan 29, 2018 1:57 PM

Mar 12, 2018 4:44 AM
Great anime, not a huge entertaining ,but its impressive how everything is connected

I dont think it felt rushed or anything, if you miss anything about the history, its worth to rewtach some scenes, the ending will makes sense

May 19, 2018 3:44 AM

I need a 20-24 eps remake for this
With the same artstyle of course
The vn should have got the same treatment as kanon(2006) and clannad got
Buttt still great anime
And i want a rewrite remake of 24 ep for each season oc and want them to use the usual key artstyle like in air clannad kanon even tho the art was nice in the anime
Modified by Akerakai, Oct 13, 2018 5:18 AM

Jun 21, 10:24 AM

Damn it...the protag dies, the main girl dies..what was the point? Why did I watch this? This is not a happy ending at all, is it even an ending? I cried so much and feel empty.

Misuzu dies even though Yukito sacrificed himself (which by the way made him look like he abandoned her).
Haruko did not get her happy ending, at the time she decided to show how much she loved Misuzu, Misuzu ends up dying.

I feel sad, frustrated and I guess that was what the creators were trying to achieve, maybe.

Overall, I still enjoyed it, the characters, the journey. 9/10. If Misuzu at least survived, I would have gave it a 10

Aug 15, 3:51 AM

Wow, as I watched the Summer Arc/Air in Summer portion of the story it all clicked for me, it's all about a cycle of birth/death/rebirth involving Lady Kanna and her retainers' descendants. This Kyoto Animation series felt like it had a lot in common with CLAMP's Kobato, as both series embraced concepts of death, resurrection and predestination/fate. The notable difference being this series gut punches you and leaves you on the floor without a happy resolution, tragic pathos that there is no happy end, but I suppose that is part of the power of AIR's ending.

Sep 6, 6:57 PM
This anime has several holes in the script, I'm disappointed with this shit.

4/10

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]