Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 44 Discussion

Sep 4, 2019 8:08 PM

Yep, just like I expected they made love in this chapter and the next one will be the final chapter. I'm fully expecting a time skip next month as it wouldn't make much sense to end the story showing the day after the events of this chapter, it wouldn't give a feeling of closure.

I really hope we get a Sayaka spin-off, cause she was my favorite character in this manga and I really want to see more of her.

Sep 5, 2019 8:29 AM
JustAnAnimeList said:
Yep, just like I expected they made love in this chapter and the next one will be the final chapter. I'm fully expecting a time skip next month as it wouldn't make much sense to end the story showing the day after the events of this chapter, it wouldn't give a feeling of closure.

I really hope we get a Sayaka spin-off, cause she was my favorite character in this manga and I really want to see more of her.

theirs the LN that focus on sayaka

Sep 5, 2019 5:07 PM

About the chapter:

Sep 18, 2019 8:02 PM
FINALLY SOME GOOD FUCKING FOOD

Sep 20, 2019 8:26 AM
God damn that was a good chapter but I'm sad that its almost the end, What a fantastic ride this has been.

I do hope though that they do what Citrus done and give us a side story or sequel to this manga, I would absolutely love to see their relationship build and progress even further!

Nov 7, 2019 2:48 AM

Oh they fuckin'!

So glad for them, the build up for it was perfect from the last chapter

"I've been wanting to do the same thing"

Nov 15, 2019 5:45 AM
This chapter was absolutely amazing! What a heartwarming, cute, fulfilling and loving way to consume their passion. You really get a sense that they are not just having sex, they are passing a stage in their lives together. They are growing up, they are devoting themselves to each other and Nakatani Nio managed to present this in an absolutely beautiful and natural way.

In fact, the entire day they spend together at home is presented with an uncanny degree of realism. They love each other, they are used to each other, they get along well and they can feel at ease with each other and you can see this in all their activities across the day. However, there is also a constant sense of underlying tension. They both know what is coming, they both want it and at the same time they are both very conscious and nervous about what will in fact be their first sexual experience. This is so relatable its impossible to sit through without feeling their excitement.

One quick note that I want to make is in regards to the fact that some people are surprised that Yuu was top. I don't find that surprising at all. For one, she wanted to let Touko know that she also wanted to make this step, like some other people already pointed out.

Secondly, she saw Touko get cold feet at the last minute and wasn't about to give in and call it quits there.

Lastly, this is typical of Yuu's character as well as Touko's. Throughout the entire run of the manga we have seen Yuu extremely capable and determined to make the decisive step in regards to any problem, while we see Touko extremely indecisive and fearful of committing to a decision, despite her outward image and her "senpai" role.

What's more, we have seen Touko even as early as the scene in the PE shed tending to be sort of passive in regards to her sexual desires, wanting for Yuu to go down on her, which makes me think that the only reason she was so aggressive in kissing Yuu at first was because Yuu simply had no desire to make out with her at that point in time. This, of course, changed by the time we reach this chapter. :)

Nov 25, 2019 9:24 AM
Oh, wow, they actually did it. And I'll be honest, I was not prepared for how the scene was portrayed lol

It did feel like they were living together, and how Touko doesn't want labels sure is different from most people who see labels as confirmation. Although with what just happened, it's confirmed that they're not just friends or close friends and they've done something which confirms that they are lovers.

Really didn't expect it from Nakatani-sensei, but that was actually good development and not just sex for sex's sake. Although did not expect Yuu to be the one on top and the one taking the initiative.

So what will the final chapter be? I'm so sad...

Nov 29, 2019 5:28 PM

N.....nice. Love romance anime/manga that actually handle sex in a serious, mature way. Hence why Kare Kano and Bloom into You are my favorite romance stories <3

Jan 2, 6:47 AM

I was literally squeaking during the whole chapter, that was so heartwarming, cute, fluffy and just felt right! I was very hyped by the careful build-up for the sleepover and it was executed so well. I really love when anime and manga deal with love scenes, because when they do (it's very rare!), they do it in an amazing way (at least what I've seen and read). This chapter really conveyed how both Touko and Yuu matured, how their feelings towards each other evolved, hell, it felt like a new chapter in their lives!
The scene itself was so pure and romantic, there's nothing to dislike about it. I can die in peace now.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]