Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 26, 2019 9:57 PM

Jul 2008
dasprn said:
Erobunny strikes yet again. She's damn persistent. XD

245678 said:
I think this looks like something else or is it my head that's dirty? 😂😂😂

XD

FMmatron said:
Hey, at least it became slightly amusing at times since bunny girl joined.

Yeah!

billybub said:
well that made absolutely no sense whatsoever

That's because you haven't understand this series yet. This is not an adaptation, it's a comical sketch of all the things you must never do when doing an anime adaptation using an Arifureta disguise!! Once you get that you will start to enjoy it by not taking it seriously at all.

My candies:
Aug 26, 2019 10:09 PM
Apr 2019
great episode this week, lots of funny and cute moments!!
Aug 26, 2019 11:21 PM
Jan 2019
Tio Dragon from is CGI?If it is real That's going to get messy as hell ,saw it at this opeing btw.One Dungeon One Epiode -_- Wth.
Aug 26, 2019 11:32 PM

Dec 2007
NO NO JUST FUCKING NOOOOO!!!! Miledi should've been cute!. I was disappointed in her first body, but the second one went to far. I have had to much hope for this show. No justice for miledi means dropped. God this anime is shitting on the light novel so much.
Aug 27, 2019 12:01 AM

Oct 2018
I've dropped this at the previous episode, but I watched this, to see if it's any better, and it's not

I see it's becoming one of those cringe harem craps I hate so much
Jealousy everywhere, girls fighting for the MC, awkward moments every minute, terrible jokes
Worst kind of harem
Aug 27, 2019 1:31 AM
黒の剣士

Feb 2019
I’m surprised this many people are still actively participating in these threads based on the reviews and how much people shit on this series I thought it’d be pretty empty. I may have to go back and change my score, it’s gone from a 4 to a 5. Even though they’re skipping and essentially ruining what makes the LN so good, the last two episodes have been enjoyable

The animation still so choppy tho, idk who directs these episodes but some of the scenes seem to linger too long too
Aug 27, 2019 1:32 AM
Apr 2019
Volume 1 in 5 episodes, volume 2 in 2 episodes! That's mean there is a chance to see volume 4, unless they adapt volume 3 in 6 episodes which is impossible. Now, I understand why Myuu is added into the cast. Also, I saw a volcano in the opening. If that is Grand Gruen Volcano, then this anime will adapt volume 5 too (at least the first part).

Anyway, I'm disappointed with this episode, even more than the previous one. I thought they will go to Brooke town in this episode before introduce us to the labyrinth. But, they skip all of those scenes and straight ahead to Shea found the entrance. The scene is different too, I expected they will show us the real way Shea found it in the LN, but they change it. The fight against Miledi golem is short, at least I want to see Hajime's limit break or Shea's future sight.

The only good things I got from this episode are Miledi's pranks on Shea. And Lee-san made an appearance too! Hopefully, Lee-san will appear again.
Aug 27, 2019 2:05 AM

Dec 2015
What an absolute shitfest of an episode. Animation, sound effects, music, dialogue, narrative style...all garbage.
Aug 27, 2019 3:31 AM

Aug 2016
Hey, was that Melida or something... was it Teletha Tesstarossa? I felt like that is same voice actor. Can somebody confirm it, it's not on MAL.

NoHeart said:

That's because you haven't understand this series yet. This is not an adaptation, it's a comical sketch of all the things you must never do when doing an anime adaptation using an Arifureta disguise!! Once you get that you will start to enjoy it by not taking it seriously at all.

Because I liked White fox studio so far, I decided to believe in you. After first two or three episodes I found out this is just regular trash Isekai anime, I kinda enjoyed it. Or at least I am still watching it.
Martin_TaylorAug 27, 2019 3:34 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2019 4:45 AM
Jun 2017
I don't even know if I actually like this show more than before, like, nothing seems to happen since they skip a lot of things but it still is somehow entertaining.
Well, gotta see what they will do with the 6 remaining episodes before judging since it's not good but not THAT bad to me.
"I always wondered why people never use their stronger attack first" - Sans from Undertale
Aug 27, 2019 5:29 AM

Apr 2016
Huh...I feel weird saying this but this is actually not that bad. Hell, it's the best episode yet. It's still shoddily paced and the humor, while landing every now and then, is often still just...ugh. The visual presentation is still leagues below being acceptable most of the time too. However, we actually get to see Shea provide something to the table (beyond tacky fanservice shots) and allow for some actually decent, almost heartwarming chemistry. All things considered, it was an almost mediocre episode, and I never thought that would be used favorably but here we are.
CodeBlazeFateAug 27, 2019 5:47 AM
Aug 27, 2019 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
very fanny scene when hajemi pull shis out from water then he apply CBR and also last part in the ep about room complaining shia confess to hajemi her thoughts
Aug 27, 2019 6:51 AM
May 2017
I'm surprised to see people posting here that they enjoyed even a bit of the episode. While all episodes from 1 to 6 have been trash, 7th takes the cake. I haven't read the novel, but if the story is really like this I'm glad of not having wasted my time there. But will watch the rest 5 episodes just to see how far below can this anime go. So far, the worst anime of the season. And that is saying something since it's competing with the likes of Isekai Cheat Magician and a J.C. Studio'ed DanMachi.
Aug 27, 2019 7:12 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. Shea is hilarious. A lusty erobunny makes its more lively.
Aug 27, 2019 8:24 AM

Mar 2017
I'm one of VERY few people on the planet who actually enjoyed this anime... until now. I just can't deal with that annoying rabbit girl and she just ruins all the fantastic chemistry behind Hajime & Yue's relationship

It's sad but this episode broke me... i'm done with this anime
Aug 27, 2019 9:25 AM

Apr 2009
Mythologically said:
thank god they kept the fish

I keep seeing people complain about the adaptation, and I legitimately cannot believe that the LN could be good. Like, the manga is trash, and this anime is trash. How could the LN possibly be good lmao

I actually read 1st volume of LN, because people said how much better it is than anime. And I must say it's really not. Both have the same simplistic plot and characters. I feel like I'm reading fanfiction written by a 14-year-old. Eveything is so one-dimensional. I can't believe how many comments praising LN I read till now, when it's that bad.
Aug 27, 2019 1:29 PM

Sep 2015
I said I was going to drop it... but when i have nothing to do, I guess I;'ll watch it.
And well this episode ended up way better than all the previous ones... But isn't going to save the show even if the rest are even better.
Its a bit more lighthearted but its just that the dungeon felt more alive than the previous. Also just more stuff going on. It ended pretty quickly, a bit too quickly, but better than staying in the first dungeon where nothing happened at all.
Aug 27, 2019 1:45 PM

Nov 2013
this episode had a few funny moments, but overall it was troll as hell lmao

i guess the bunny is the strongest of the 3 now LOL
fav "new" girls fall season <3 (rip the other choices lol) click sig for more __________ delivery link
Aug 27, 2019 4:03 PM

Jul 2017
Shea finally proving herself useful.

It's an irony that we're still seeing Hajime a.k.a Nagumo's classmates MIA, how great sitting on the sidelines.

The great dungeon master, isn't so quite the boss eh...

And did I see the reference of Seaman (on DC)?

Well well, Shea can't hide her lustful self...

As light-hearted everything is this episode, I'd say this is the best that it has to offer for now.
Aug 27, 2019 8:31 PM

Aug 2018
I was only watching this in the hope it would get better, now i see it won't :(
An entire dungeon done and the cpr scene is the most remarkable thing in the episode, i'm totally indifferent towards the plot and characters now. That's a drop.

ps.: The animation doesn't help
guizo-Aug 27, 2019 8:40 PM
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Aug 27, 2019 9:49 PM

Jul 2015
On one hand, some the bunny girl's more comedic scenes are actually somewhat decent, on the other hand most of it isn't. Most of it is just not good. Like the story, characters, plot, animation, CG, and so on. Not the worse thing ever, but like before, I'm kind of just skimming through most of it while waiting to see MC meet up with the others.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 27, 2019 9:52 PM

Nov 2018
god, if only I could give it a 0...

❝見つめないで 悲しい方を
目を瞑って 口づけしよう
甘く溶けるメロディー❞

❝邪魔しないで
真夜中のパラダイス
息もせずに潜っていく
二人だけのダンス❞
Aug 28, 2019 12:22 AM

Nov 2012
What the the living hell was this about?

Aug 28, 2019 1:49 AM
Jul 2013
Such a "surprise", people still give attention to this anime because they introduced a whiney busty bunny girl with a big ass. Sigh...
Aug 28, 2019 1:58 AM

May 2018
Finnaly our Shia became useful, compared to the previous episode she is useless as what Hajime said. Clearing the labyrinth that easily, whag an overpowered characters we have here... Also the face of the fish looks funny. The new version of the opening is much worse than the previous version, they even have to put a unexpected pantsu shot at it, and here I thought they will make the next version much better than the first version.
I don't want to get cursed so I collected these things:
Aug 28, 2019 3:38 AM

Mar 2011
This anime is going down hill so quickly.

This week not just one but two brainless characters with voices that are worse than nails on a chalkboard.

The dungeon itself was dull and the action was clunky.

I had fairly high hopes that this anime may actually be something a little special given the fairly dark beginning to the anime, but seems its just another generic Isekei with unbearably annoying idiotic characters.

Or hey maybe the ending was actually accurate and he killed the bunny girl.

I have not seen such an irritating character in a veeery long time.
TehWhiteTigerAug 28, 2019 3:41 AM
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Aug 28, 2019 4:12 AM
Jan 2018
okay, this is beyond garbage. impressively bad, i'll give it that
Aug 28, 2019 5:54 AM

Oct 2015
people need realize the source is bad, not only the adaptation.
Aug 28, 2019 6:38 PM

Sep 2016
Okay I decided the bunny has to die. That's to much nnngh.
Well at least she ridiculed herself plenty during the episode... xD
bruh
Aug 30, 2019 8:45 AM
Nov 2016
This episode's ending was actually somewhat funny... also the anime is improving, still not good, but watchable I guess...
Aug 30, 2019 8:55 AM

May 2009
At least they nailed Miledi's voice. It's so annoying.

Too bad they did the labyrinth a total diservice, but I guess this wouldn't translate too well into animated format. The whole point of the labyrinth was to stress the challengers in a no magic environment. No monsters, but lots of traps and a moving labyrinth. They end up having to tackle it multiple times because to make matters worse, the maze changes form on a timer, so if you don't beat it fast enough, all your mapping becomes useless. In the WN they even get sent back to the beginning after going through the first barrage of living armors, only on their second time getting there do they manage to find the final boss, though I believe they changed this in the LN to not make it too long.

And I'm happy to see Yuuka-chan, but since they never showed up the scene where Hajime saves her from the skeletons before sacrficing himself to stop the Behemoth, anime-onlies have no idea who she is. Poor mistress-chan.
Aug 30, 2019 9:16 AM

Apr 2018
For someone to be able to foretell the future, she's quite clumsy
Aug 30, 2019 10:30 AM

Jan 2013
Pretty funny episode but i just wish the boss was a little bit harder.
The bunny girl is a complete game-changer for this anime xD The hotel scene haha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 30, 2019 10:30 AM

Jan 2013
ShadowBladeX said:
The MC is like the combination of Bell Cranel and Accelerator lmao.

You're actually right haha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 31, 2019 5:19 AM

Oct 2008
w0w this episode is to lax like nothing happened...
at least we get to see Shea doing torrid tongue to tongue action! Shea's also thirsty!
Yue being jelly!

Aug 31, 2019 5:52 PM

Oct 2013
Boring and chaotic dungeon crawl with crappy CGI, but it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone watching this show. If you look at close-ups of this episode's CGI enemies, you'll notice a lot of cheap textures.

Shea is the best that could happen to this anime. She is funny, cute and ecchi scenes with her are dank.

That feel when Shea kissing Hajime with her tongue included was better animated than this ep's main action scene, lol.
Sep 1, 2019 7:39 AM

Jul 2019
That fish had me dying in laughter!
Life is a despicable endurance race
Sep 1, 2019 2:00 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Man, what even is this Anime anymore? Just when I think it will finally take itself seriously. Sheesh.
Sep 2, 2019 1:10 PM

Oct 2017
well we r getting some fanservice out of the bunny girl atleast.
Sep 2, 2019 10:02 PM
Mar 2015
Bedwetter bunny is too stupid for words
Sep 3, 2019 1:41 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was really boring. This labyrinth was completed too fast and it wasn't too much interesting.
Sep 5, 2019 6:50 AM

Jun 2017
Meh, I have lost all hope for this series. Atleast the CGI reminds me of my childhood days with Playstation series and Twisted metal graphics. Anyway, atleast I get to stare at Yue's ultimate territory from time to time.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Sep 6, 2019 1:37 AM

Jan 2015
How can this be so awfully animated? It looks like it was animated by 2 y/o kids

And what in the actual fuck was that speaking ugly ass fish? Oh hell no
Sep 8, 2019 3:52 AM

Feb 2017
literally pack 1 volume into 2 episode LMAO

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Sep 8, 2019 7:20 AM

Jun 2012
It took me a while but I got it? They showed a bunch of new students at the table and I was like "Are they adding new more characters?" Nope... they are of the same group of students, they just choose not to fight like the others students. Why the f*ck didn't they mention this in the beginning?!
The writing is awful but they are still managing to make it even more worse.
Sep 9, 2019 10:25 AM

Jul 2014
Shea is love, Shea is life.

Yue's face when Hajime gave Shea CPR was glorious...... I love that horny bunny girl xD.
Oct 6, 2019 1:38 AM

Aug 2017
Comedy and character interactions are pretty funny lol.

Shea is actually useful. What the hell was that fish? Also, I really liked the new version of the opening except for the pantsu shot lol,
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 7, 2019 9:10 PM

Dec 2012
Ah nice tongue action

Nov 15, 2019 8:42 AM

Sep 2012
the inn scene 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nov 15, 2019 8:44 AM

Sep 2012
kater_tot said:
I'm one of VERY few people on the planet who actually enjoyed this anime... until now. I just can't deal with that annoying rabbit girl and she just ruins all the fantastic chemistry behind Hajime & Yue's relationship

It's sad but this episode broke me... i'm done with this anime

Armados said:
Such a "surprise", people still give attention to this anime because they introduced a whiney busty bunny girl with a big ass. Sigh...

whaaat? the rabbit makes it more entertaining she adds comedy, thats the reason

i almost died laughing

Sugram22Nov 26, 2019 12:53 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

163 by Im_a_ge_ »»
Yesterday, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2019

110 by Im_a_ge_ »»
Yesterday, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

93 by r_justo »»
Dec 22, 2022 5:29 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2019

106 by r_justo »»
Dec 21, 2022 9:59 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

82 by r_justo »»
Dec 21, 2022 8:40 PM