Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 5, 2020 11:01 PM

Dec 2017
I mean you gotta give it to the bunny she's honest about what she wants. Applause from me.

Waaaaay better than the typical mc girl that can't stop blushing and not being honest.
Mar 25, 2020 4:07 PM

Mar 2013
Really seems like this episode was only made to show off that Shia isn't so useless.....yet she still is. Honestly what is it with the trope of annoying 3rd party trying to butt in two (lovers/relationship??) it is beyond annoying and not needed. I was thinking that maybe her and yue would form some kind of friendship along the lines but her forcing Hajime to kiss and then while he still clearly rejects her at every opportunity and shows no interest at all she is still so...sure of herself....

Honestly I don't even mind the big boob/panty shots of her at this point cause I see it is a thing which always *needs* to be added into certain Animes but....her personality is just overall....annoying and pain for my ear and eyes. Hope she gets less screentime next episode.

Love the way that Hajime also seems to get annoyed and yet unbothered with her, also yue being jealous is kind of cute.
"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Jun 7, 2020 4:56 PM

Feb 2020
The funny bunny girl continued her amusement. Yet, besiding no explanations how they built Shea equipment, especially with the hammer, im glad i decide to continue watching. Her action was hilarious, extremely entertaining, and so much fun. Its really a good balance, while that Hajime and Yue always do some cool shit and never bother to bored me. Yeah, really glad using the personality of Shea to give the show more improvement and progression were also tolerable.

The fanservices were good, obviously, as always. The fish in the end must be good to eat, and be burned into ashes. The destiny Hajime must faces really intrigueing to be follow up. Thats it for this episode, refusing how average the battle action CGI against that Miledi robot.

For the next episode, it seems, its a truth with the unexpected meeting with the senpai in the next episode. Will there be another destined loves and became another Hajime's harem follower? Idk, yet. However, another amusement might be reveal again soon. Idk if i really attached with Shea acts in the future. Please, dont overused it, lol.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 11, 2021 6:26 PM
Prince of Hell

Nov 2010
Ooh nice french kiss there hehe and that last bit in the inn was hilarious.

Mar 20, 2021 1:29 AM

Sep 2012
MxS7HGS said:
Ooh nice french kiss there hehe and that last bit in the inn was hilarious.

the inn scene was so hilarious i teared up (still wiping my tears off) lol
Apr 7, 2021 9:29 PM

Jan 2017
Not sure what to feel about Shea atm, felt too much "forced harem inclusion" character vibes from her
Feb 5, 2022 9:11 AM

Oct 2020
I don't know who is more annoying the Labyrinth loli or a bunny girl.
It doesn't help that MC is very edgy and unlikable.
One of the worst episodes so far.
โค Love is War โค

“๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ’๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ’๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™”

Mar 7, 2022 1:32 PM

Jun 2021
I love this trio so much hahaha, Hajime, Yue and Shea <3. Nice episode
May 30, 2022 8:18 AM

Jul 2015
Didn't thought Shea had any other use than being the overly horny comic relief but she proved herself to be quite useful in the second labyrinth there.

Beneath an unsinkable black sun.
Through the boundless gloom.
Bottom Text
Jun 23, 2022 11:24 AM

Apr 2013
Erobunny's antics is the most enjoyable part of this show for me now.
Oct 13, 2022 5:53 PM

Jul 2017
And that's how the episode ends LMAOOO!

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

163 by Im_a_ge_ »»
Yesterday, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2019

110 by Im_a_ge_ »»
Yesterday, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

93 by r_justo »»
Dec 22, 2022 5:29 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2019

106 by r_justo »»
Dec 21, 2022 9:59 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

82 by r_justo »»
Dec 21, 2022 8:40 PM