Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 117 Discussion

Aug 25, 5:27 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Haha, Char has so much pride in herself. "Serves you right!"

Aug 25, 6:03 PM
It looks like the manga is ending soon. Sad, I really like it

Aug 25, 6:12 PM
It seems that the manga is ending soon, maybe 20-30 chapters?
Even less?
The goal that Char had at mind was funny!

Aug 25, 6:33 PM
SoL Enthusiast

I was not expecting a time skip. Char only doing it to make her look better than Romio was funny.
:)

Aug 25, 6:47 PM

Man that timeskip, seems it's reaching a nice conclusion but will be sad to watch this series end so suddenly.

Aug 25, 8:10 PM
The “West Arc” was to be the final arc. I think this may have been the last one
Modified by Bitzz, Aug 25, 9:53 PM

Aug 25, 10:19 PM

I know that this one's ending soon but ain't this chapter a bit rushed?
Not sure which is more toxic...The Facebook comment sections or MAL anime reviews.

Aug 25, 10:35 PM
I am a bit sad if his is ending. Especially this rushed feeling now

Aug 25, 10:58 PM

I can't believed it how does princess char doing making decision very quickly without her hesitation or doubts the result for the western country...
It's either I'm Crying or laughing for the entire screen in this arc..
But I'm very sad that the end chapter will going to end, and I want this chapter will become beautiful ending..

Aug 25, 11:55 PM

love char, but damn am i having this bittersweet feeling about the end drawing near.

Aug 26, 12:46 AM

Char is such a great character and rival for Romio and now that the world started to change we are back at thte Dahlia Academy with a time-skip.
Manga will probably end late 2019 or early 2020 hope we get a good ending to this amazing story...
well that's just my opinion.....

Aug 26, 1:02 AM
Hug Addict <3

I mean obviously there couldn't have been too much left but that time skip felt a bit too spontaneous. Bit too rushed like this I feel

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Aug 26, 2:31 AM

HaXXspetten said:
I mean obviously there couldn't have been too much left but that time skip felt a bit too spontaneous. Bit too rushed like this I feel

Speaking the time skip; if the author want to continued not to time skip, it will be result of conflict specially the issue regarding about the discrimination status...

So the author want to decided to not continued and he use the word time skip to put the story ending and he want to go further story...

Aug 27, 9:59 PM

Nice Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita cameo.

PersiaJuliet23 said:
HaXXspetten said:

Speaking the time skip; if the author want to continued not to time skip, it will be result of conflict specially the issue regarding about the discrimination status...

So the author want to decided to not continued and he use the word time skip to put the story ending and he want to go further story...
Still could have slowed down these events a bit, but whatever.

Aug 28, 6:25 AM
Awesome chapter. Char is magnificent as always. But I am really really sad that this is ending soon. Been feeling sad since I read earlier today that it's going to end this September... I need more of this please T_T

But all in all it feels rushed, that was my biggest fear about this ending and seems it is rushed. I felt like it could've been more emotional or impactful but it wasn't quite so, seems like all the ends tied up too quickly... Please let it end on a high note.

Aug 29, 3:59 PM

this is why I love this mamga. no bullshit needed and now we’re onto the graduation arc!

Sep 7, 3:45 PM

Arghh 2 more chap left...

Glad that the King actually support Char's ideal.
Haha as usual Char savage as hell, tried to win Juliet over Romio in changing the world...

ReaperCreeper said:
Nice Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita cameo.

haha i just realized RikeKoi Cameo there after reading your comment and reread again XD.

Preview MangaManga Store