Forum Settings
Forums

Character you absolutely hate with voice actor (or seiyuu) that you love?

Aug 25, 3:51 PM
Any character you can think of that you can't stand but you really like their voice actor, whether they play said character well or not? English or Japanese doesn't matter.

Aug 25, 4:01 PM

With the Fate franchise being home to about half a quadrillion characters now, Shinji remains the single most obnoxious one, no matter the timeline or route.

Hiroshi Kamiya is pretty much always incredible, and he plays an annoying twerp so well, I cheer out loud when bad things happen to Shinji, which is often. That said, annoying on purpose is still annoying. In case of this one series, I cringe when I hear his voice.

Aug 25, 4:01 PM

Hiyori Kotobuki

The absolute worst character Yui Ogura ever voiced. Hiyori is selfish and unlikable to the point of sheer annoyance.

Aug 25, 4:33 PM
Closest case would be Eren - Yuki Kaji. I say closest bc I don't really "hate" Eren, I just didn't like his whininess.

Aug 25, 4:52 PM
I find the english voice of Kirill's sister (from Double Decker!) insulting and disgusting because she's voiced by a f#%king guy and he's not even trying. A big fu to whomever is at fault for ruining it for me.

Aug 25, 5:05 PM

lots actually,

Yoko Hikasa voices a lot of characters I hate like Katsuragi from Seikon no Qwaser and Pitohui from SAO:A

Haruka Tomatsu voices Ebato from Kuzu no Honkai

Yuki Kaji voices Nishikata from Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Natsuki Hanae voices Inaho from Aldnoah.0

Yoshimasa Hosoya voices Haruto from Kimi no Iru Machi

Kouki Uchiyama voices Ichika from Infinite Stratos
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Aug 26, 9:39 AM

Wolfram von Bielefeld voiced by Saiga Mitsuki. I love some of other Saiga-san's roles including Teito and Yoite and she has undeniably done an amazing job at voicing Wolfram as well. Whenever I watch seiyuu events I can totally see all the hard work and effort she has put in, I just can't dislike her.

And luckily, Saiga-san herself agrees that Wolfram is way too selfish and has admitted that she'd rather not even be friends with him. Added to that she also likes Conrad, she certainly has good taste.

Modified by Maou_heika, Aug 26, 9:47 AM

Aug 26, 10:07 AM
Watching Anime

Marrine Kreische from Grancrest Senki, voiced by Kayano Ai.
Have Suspicions, not Faith.

Aug 26, 10:10 AM

Takehito Koyasu's Role in Renai Boukun. He was just too good for that show (Even though I think he might've appeared in worse shows that I haven't watched).

#NoHomo because of the title.

P.D: I forgot About the time Nico's Voice actress voiced the "Surprise" Character in Blend S. At the start he was my fave but Then The trap Joke felt a bit like they were beating a dead horse.
Signature removed. Making a new one that won't get fucking removed.

Aug 26, 11:08 AM

Grell Sutcliff in Kuroshitsuji, Jun Fukuyama

Aug 26, 11:59 AM

Everybody in Bungou Stray Dogs. Mamoru Miyano, Hiroshi Kamiya, Yuuto Uemura, Kishou Taniyama, Kana Hanazawa. Amazing actors, annoying characters.

Aug 26, 7:07 PM

I hate Shirley Fenette, but I love Orikasa Fumiko she voices some of my favs from other series

Robo-kun from Aldnoah.Zero is voiced by Natsuki Hanae which has quite a bit of roles I like him in.

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Aug 26, 8:12 PM

the main female character of Kakegurui