Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2019 1:20 PM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was fully concentrated on Aiolia trying to stop Eris' forces. He encountered an enemy on his way, which was Hysmine with awesome design (I loved the blades on her armor) and with fierce devotion to fighting.

Aiolia at first looked like Hysmine surprised him, although knowing Aiolia he didn't want to go all out in the beginning of their fight to see what Hysmine was capable off. In the end he got the upper hand. The last page with spectacular Lightning Plasma was epic. :)

Next chapter will be released later than usual due to the announced break. I assume it means it is gonna be out on October. I hope the story will return to Saintias and Shaka. Aiolia's part was good, but I'm curious to see what's gonna happen on their run for golden kanzashis and how intensive will be a fight between Shaka and that mysterious Dryad he met in earlier chapters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou Chapter 86 Discussion

Adnash - Aug 20, 2021

0 by Adnash »»
Aug 20, 2021 4:55 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou Chapter 85 Discussion

Adnash - Jul 18, 2021

0 by Adnash »»
Jul 18, 2021 10:44 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou Chapter 84 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 3, 2021

0 by Adnash »»
Jun 3, 2021 10:35 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou Chapter 83 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 2, 2021

0 by Adnash »»
Jun 2, 2021 3:04 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou Chapter 82 Discussion

Adnash - May 5, 2021

0 by Adnash »»
May 5, 2021 1:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.