Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 25, 2019 1:11 PM

Oct 2018
So after the latest episode I've realized something

All of the demons Tanjirou has encountered so far had had a tragic life back when they were humans

And if I'm not mistaken, only Muzan has the ability to turn humans into demon, and it seems like he only turns ones that have a tragic life, not just randomly ruining the life of people, it's almost like he just wants to help them

But then why did he kill Tanjirou's entire family and turned only Nezuko into a demon when she had a wonderful life with a loving family?

Is there an actual reason for this, or I'm just over complicating it?(basically what I want to know)

If there's a reason, and you write it down, then please use the spoiler tag to answer
-Aincrad-Aug 27, 2019 7:14 AM
Aug 25, 2019 2:06 PM
May 2016
Yes.
Aug 25, 2019 10:51 PM

Jul 2013
I have a feeling Muzan is doing some kind of experiment. Lady Tamayo has stated that Muzan is always afraid of something. He's like the final boss. Who should he be afraid of? Nezuko is probably the key to his problems.
Aug 26, 2019 6:56 AM

Dec 2018
Perhaps it's some form of revenge on the Demon Slayer with the hanafuda earrings that appeared in his flashback... Maybe he has a grudge against Tanjiro's dad or ancestor...
Aug 26, 2019 7:02 AM
Dec 2017
Aug 26, 2019 7:08 AM

Jun 2016
As manga reader up to latest chapter. I am confuse how did muzan even knows where Kamado family were? Why didn t he kill Nezuko? Was it accident or he turn on purpose.

Aug 26, 2019 7:16 AM

Jan 2018
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
As manga reader up to latest chapter. I am confuse how did muzan even knows where Kamado family were? Why didn t he kill Nezuko? Was it accident or he turn on purpose.

I do think that it was an accident otherwise how would he even knew about Kamado family well, gotta have to re-read it though.
Aug 26, 2019 2:21 PM
Dec 2017
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

Well, dude lived for around a thousand years. He should be able to find Kamado family. Now why he turned Nezuko demon, I'm sure he'll reveal it in the final confrontation which seems to be very nearby.
Aug 27, 2019 2:02 AM

Jun 2016
D0Z3R2k said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

Well, dude lived for around a thousand years. He should be able to find Kamado family. Now why he turned Nezuko demon, I'm sure he'll reveal it in the final confrontation which seems to be very nearby.

Muzan made some dumb brain decisions

I cover those with spoilers so are you up latest chapter kimetsu no yaiba chapter 171 or at least halfway of the manga I aware that anime watcher fans are here. You are can read my reasoning why I think Muzan made some dumb brain decisions if you are halfway or up to latest chapter.
PrideRoyalIvyAug 27, 2019 2:16 AM

Aug 27, 2019 4:07 AM

May 2015
nah muzan was walking around the mountain and found tanjirou's family by accident and killed them all,he didn't know they were breath of the sun descendants,muzan turn people into demons for the possibility they turn out resistant to the sun so he can eat the demon and defeat his only weakness the sun.
nanashi796Aug 27, 2019 4:21 AM
Aug 27, 2019 4:19 AM

Jun 2016
nanashi796 said:
nah muzan was walking around the mountain and found tanjirou's family by accident and killed them all,he didn't know they were breath of the sun descendants,muzan turn people into demons for the possibility they turn out resistant to the sun so he can eat the demon and defeat his only weakness the sun.

So Muzan walk around moutain kill everyone except for Nezuko? Why he kill them all then? I doubt its because they blow his cover? If that reasoning why he kill them if he didn t know they were sun descedants seems pretty pointless. Plus he didn t even turn all them to demon except for Nezuko he just kill all of them. What you say doesn t link up to what Muzan is doing? Muzan just random kill the suppose bystanders in his eyes?? Waste of time at this point they is no gain in him to do that unless he know all of them were sun descedant or pillars or pontential demon. Clearly he did not turn any of them into demon he just straight slaughter them except Nezuko was that intentional or accident?

Turning Nezuko into a demon was it intentional or accident we don t know? Was it muzan plan or accident. Considering he told one of upper moon to kill Nezuko I am not sure.

As evil as Muzan is. He doesn t do pointless murder at this current time.
PrideRoyalIvyAug 27, 2019 4:24 AM

Aug 27, 2019 4:28 AM

May 2015
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
nanashi796 said:

So Muzan walk around moutain kill everyone except for Nezuko? Why he kill them all then? I doubt its because they blow his cover? If that reasoning why he kill them if he didn t know they were sun descedants seems pretty pointless. Plus he didn t even turn all them to demon except for Nezuko he just kill all of them. What you say doesn t link up to what Muzan is doing? Muzan just random kill the suppose bystanders in his eyes?? Waste of time at this point they is no gain in him to do that unless he know all of them were sun descedant or pillars or pontential demon. Clearly he did not turn any of them into demon he just straight slaughter them except Nezuko was that intentional or accident?

Turning Nezuko into a demon was it intentional or accident we don t know? Was it muzan plan or accident. Considering he told one of upper moon to kill Nezuko I am not sure.

because the children aren't strong enough to accept muzan blood.
nanashi796Aug 27, 2019 4:32 AM
Aug 27, 2019 4:34 AM

Jun 2016
nanashi796 said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

There is no evidence or prove that Muzan try to turn them into demon?

Aug 27, 2019 4:45 AM

May 2015
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
nanashi796 said:

i think he didn't even try to turn them into demons,he turned the best suited one,or maybe he knew about them being breath of the sun descendants and supposed nezuko was the eldest and turned her into a demon for the connection to the sun and killed the rest of the family,i prefer that he found them by accident.
nanashi796Aug 27, 2019 4:50 AM
Aug 27, 2019 4:55 AM

Aug 2019
xenosysAug 27, 2019 4:58 AM
Aug 27, 2019 5:08 AM

Jun 2016
nanashi796 said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

i think he didn't even try to turn them into demons,he turned the best suited one,or maybe he knew about them being breath of the sun descendants and supposed nezuko was the eldest and turned her into a demon for the connection to the sun and killed the rest of the family,i prefer that he found them by accident.

Thats might be possible or its accident. I am not sure myself

Aug 27, 2019 5:19 AM

Jun 2016
xenosys said:

Aug 27, 2019 5:33 AM
Aug 2019
Probably want to make nezuko looks cuter :D
Aug 27, 2019 6:58 AM

Aug 2019
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
xenosys said:

Aug 27, 2019 7:28 AM

Jun 2016
xenosys said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

Upper moon 1 tipping off About Kamado family to Muzan make much more sense than it been random. That I can agree on.

Aug 27, 2019 2:01 PM

May 2009
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
nanashi796 said:

Didn't random woman who failed to turn into demon simply melted? Tanjirou didn't find a gooey corpses.
Aug 27, 2019 3:46 PM

Jun 2016
bastek66 said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

Didn't random woman who failed to turn into demon simply melted? Tanjirou didn't find a gooey corpses.

No Muzan try to kill her for sure he has no intention of sparing her

Aug 28, 2019 2:01 AM
Dec 2017
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
xenosys said:

Upper moon 1 tipping off About Kamado family to Muzan make much more sense than it been random. That I can agree on.

never thought of that. However we will find muzan's reasons behind his decisions very soon i guess.(Unless out of nowhere a timeskip is pulled)
Aug 31, 2019 11:53 AM
Jun 2019
SPOILERS

Tanjirou's family has some connections with the first breath of the sun user, who also wore the hanafuda earrings, that demon slayer nearly killed Muzan. He somehow got the information that the Kamado family is related to the BotS user, so he decided to kill his family to make sure that there are no living descendants who are able to use the BotS. It is still unknown why was Nezuko turned into a demon. It is likely that Muzan assumed that Nezuko is the oldest child and could possibly be the one who already mastered the BotS. Although technically the kamado family used dance of the fire god, it is speculated that it is the same as the breath of the sun, or it is a closely related style that is still as effective as the breath of the sun.
Aug 31, 2019 1:32 PM

Jan 2009
Muzan is turning a lot of humans to demons in order to do an experiment to see which demon will evolve to walk into the sunlight without being killed

but as far as i remember Muzan did not directly say this or even say why he specifically made Nezuko a demon too
Dec 29, 2019 4:59 PM
Dec 2019
I'm just gonna guess but maybe Muzan didn't really intend for Nezuko to turn into a demon? Maybe he just tried to kill her by injecting her a lot of his blood... Then he didn't think that she's gonna survive it and turn into a demon... Which also kinda explains why Nezuko is so powerful despite not consuming humans...

More topics from this board

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
Apr 22, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

316 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 18, 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.