Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2019 6:16 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice to see this gets translated again
Nine chapters to go
I really like sweat moment between Yakumo and Haruka
Sep 1, 2019 10:36 AM

Oct 2017
I started this manga a days ago and I just suddenly ended up in to the last episode translated without knowing it. I was a bit disappointed about this chapter because of I wanted to see a kiss after all this trayect, but it seems what that's gonna come soon. I seriously hope the scan group end the translation from the raws that lack and give a properly end to this story.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Sep 1, 2019 8:50 PM

May 2014
I had almost forgotten what this arc was about. LOL, but I remembered this chapter halfway. I would have liked if Yakumo had gone with his father to trick him somehow. He may have many secrets hidden, but this was sweet way to do it. Haruka saving him is just charming.
Nov 5, 2019 5:54 PM
Jul 2018
Ant161718 said:
I started this manga a days ago and I just suddenly ended up in to the last episode translated without knowing it. I was a bit disappointed about this chapter because of I wanted to see a kiss after all this trayect, but it seems what that's gonna come soon. I seriously hope the scan group end the translation from the raws that lack and give a properly end to this story.

Sadly, I am certain there would be no kiss since I already watch the anime. Well, unless the manga is different. I wish I could find its RAW :/ .
Nov 5, 2019 7:20 PM

Oct 2017
Iyya said:
Ant161718 said:

Sadly, I am certain there would be no kiss since I already watch the anime. Well, unless the manga is different. I wish I could find its RAW :/ .
I didn't find anything too about the next chapters of the manga. And about the animation I saw the first episode and I felt a little upset because they werent loyal with the manga, seriously too much different in my opinion. So, I decided just conservate the characters and the story in my mind as in the manga.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Nov 5, 2019 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
Ant161718 said:
Iyya said:

I didn't find anything too about the next chapters of the manga. And about the animation I saw the first episode and I felt a little upset because they werent loyal with the manga, seriously too much different in my opinion. So, I decided just conservate the characters and the story in my mind as in the manga.

Yeah, the manga is so different with the anime that I actually wanted the anime more loyal. You can feel how Yakumo and Haruka grew closer in the manga. And the sweat moments they share are one of the best I've seen or read. While in anime, they barely there. So I can see where you are coming.
Nov 7, 2019 4:08 PM

Oct 2017
Iyya said:
Ant161718 said:

Yeah, the manga is so different with the anime that I actually wanted the anime more loyal. You can feel how Yakumo and Haruka grew closer in the manga. And the sweat moments they share are one of the best I've seen or read. While in anime, they barely there. So I can see where you are coming.
Yes! That was what happen and I got dissapoint. Now I'm sure as you say it doesn't exist that connection between them trought the anime, I guess now I totally desist to see it, thank you!
-¡Give yourself to me!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Chapter 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

1 by Ridden6305 »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:31 PM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Chapter 55 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2018

1 by rvdboom »»
Feb 20, 2023 4:09 AM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Chapter 65 Discussion

mangalicker94 - Nov 1, 2022

0 by mangalicker94 »»
Nov 1, 2022 10:06 PM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Chapter 59 Discussion

mangalicker94 - Oct 10, 2020

0 by mangalicker94 »»
Oct 10, 2020 7:55 PM

» Series back?

Julanray - Oct 19, 2017

3 by FNH04 »»
Aug 6, 2020 12:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.