Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 20 Discussion

Aug 24, 11:49 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
DAAAaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnn!!!! As expected.....Gods are freaking pissed off.... Wow...I though next match was going to be Hermes vs who ever that Other guy is in Color Page....

But damn....true Evil vs Justice Match here....

Next match:....JACK THE RIPPER VERSUS THE MIGHTY HERCULES!!!!!! Oh man....And Hercules is Awesome....so freaking fresh Breath with his personality...and respect to Humanity...what can you expect from Half-human that everybody knows...Lets see what kind Personality has the Jack....

I actually right now what Herc to win...yeah Surprise...but Opponent is 1 of the worst Serial Killers...and most Famous 1...wouldn't mind him to lose.....

Unless Author prepares to F*** us up and Kill Hercules by hands of the Ripper
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))

Aug 25, 1:57 AM

Oh it's the first time I'm rooting for the Gods' side. Jack the Ripper is a scumbag