Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2019 11:49 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
DAAAaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnn!!!! As expected.....Gods are freaking pissed off.... Wow...I though next match was going to be Hermes vs who ever that Other guy is in Color Page....

But damn....true Evil vs Justice Match here....

Next match:....JACK THE RIPPER VERSUS THE MIGHTY HERCULES!!!!!! Oh man....And Hercules is Awesome....so freaking fresh Breath with his personality...and respect to Humanity...what can you expect from Half-human that everybody knows...Lets see what kind Personality has the Jack....

I actually right now what Herc to win...yeah Surprise...but Opponent is 1 of the worst Serial Killers...and most Famous 1...wouldn't mind him to lose.....

Unless Author prepares to F*** us up and Kill Hercules by hands of the Ripper
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 25, 2019 1:57 AM

Sep 2013
Oh it's the first time I'm rooting for the Gods' side. Jack the Ripper is a scumbag
Nov 3, 2019 2:19 PM
Nov 2019
Am I the only one who is happy with Jack the Ripper being representative? C'mon gays! Remember the oryginal goal: to kick some immortal asses and win. Brunhilde chosen wisely. You can rely on people "worth" to do their job but you aslo can rely on ones BEING IN F*CKING ABLE to do their job (I know what just happened in the last battle. I just don't expect the rest to be as easy to beat in fairplay match as Poseidon.). At the least I'm pretty sure that this one will use the very last dastardly trap, the every possible cheap, cowardly trick to assasin Herakles. No honor, no moral brakes, only killing before being killed. This is my boy! <3 (whatever it sound when about middle-aged man)

[SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH]
Dec 14, 2019 4:18 PM

Jan 2017
Interesting how they have a good guy on the Gods' side and a bad guy on Humanity's side now. I am so amused by the fact that Jack the Ripper is even in this, I'm lowkey rooting for him.
May 2, 2020 1:50 AM

Feb 2018
Justice vs Evil...
Sep 1, 2020 6:36 AM

Mar 2013
Anyone else a bit confused as to why Hercules in this match up? His name wasn't on the list of representatives for "Heaven"
Oct 28, 2020 3:02 PM

Nov 2016
Lol, aside from the manner of speech I dig the facial expressions.

Also Hercules vs Jack The Ripper

That's some wild match up. Never would've thought there's a manga crazy enough to pull this off.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 18, 2021 6:26 AM

Jun 2019
Let's see how the Justice vs Evil goes.
Dec 19, 2021 12:36 AM

Feb 2021
Damn the look on the god's faces after their first defeat was priceless. They finally acknowledged humans are strong too (even though they were pretty pissed about it).

Next up is Hercules vs Jack the Ripper.

I gotta say, Jack looks real classy. But he doesn't necessarily has any tools or sheer strength to him (as of now, that I can see)

Hercules doesn't seem all that bad. Since he still is a demigod, he's related to humans in a way. Also, he doesn't want to end humanity just like the valkyries. He seems like a nice dude.

Dec 22, 2021 11:21 PM

Jul 2021
right after zeus and poseidon , the next fighter is heracles , another greek god , sigh , can the writer come up with something new ?

- shiva : it is round 2 . now it is my turn .
- zeus : no , it is my turn .
- shiva : it is round 3 . now it is my turn .
- zeus : no , it is the turn of another greek god : poseidon .
- shiva : it is round 4 . now it is my turn .
- zeus : no , it is the turn of another greek god : heracles .
- and the indian peoples hate this manga because the writer depicts the indian god shiva like a b!tch , lol .

why does the twink loki keep doing some stupid poses ?
daywithoutgamesDec 28, 2021 6:18 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Aug 15, 2022 5:04 AM

Dec 2020
Heracles seems like a nice guy. I don't want him to lose.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 4 Discussion

FANTOMX - Jan 31, 2021

6 by Artromex »»
Apr 6, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 88 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Mar 27

2 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Apr 1, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 87 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Feb 26

2 by Brunilde »»
Mar 19, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 86 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 28

3 by ilydaniela »»
Feb 11, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 85 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 25, 2023

15 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 7, 1:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.