Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aug 24, 2:43 AM
White Light

My favorite Fate Character is Tohsaka Rin because of her interactions with Archer and Shirou. Her very volatile personality that every tsundere has but she' just seems like the best version of this personality to me. She has tons of cute moments in UBW and her im always interested in her character in spinoffs and i think she's an S+++ tier waifu. My favorite servants from f/go are even variants of her.

Mod edit: Made it clearer in the title that it was from any anime from the franchise.
Modified by DeadlyRaven, Aug 27, 5:44 PM

Aug 24, 2:44 AM

Favourite - Archer, cause he's awesome.
Most Hated - Saber, cause she's a bitch.

Aug 24, 2:51 AM

It has to be the one and only, Matou Shinji.

Why do I love Shinji so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Shinji isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him walking through Fuyuki, all the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold under the the name of "Matou Orgasm." The very nature of Shinji is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Shinji is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Shinji is not one that is easily penetrated. Shinji is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Shinji is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gourgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of sapphire, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Shinji. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Shinji is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Shinji, the entire Fate series as we know them crumbles. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Shinji so much.

Aug 24, 2:55 AM
Lazy

Shinji's a pretty suave dude when you think about it.

Aug 24, 2:56 AM

My fav is ryder i like it when she's so bad ass in heavens feel
#PrayForKyoAni

Aug 24, 3:03 AM

Edmond Dantès from FGO. He's all about despair but once you overcome his trials, he's absolutely loyal and I like his looks (the real reason it is).
心配ない生活 なんてない

Aug 24, 3:15 AM

All hail the King of Conquerors , Rider .

Aug 24, 3:18 AM

Aug 24, 3:23 AM
Iskandar of course
The king of conquerers.

Fav Girl?
SABER

Aug 24, 3:26 AM

I read that as your favourite fat character at first.

I'm not a fan of Fate, but my fave character would have to be Saber of course.
Only reason is because he's voiced by Takahiro Sakurai.

Aug 24, 3:42 AM
Hug Addict <3

Illya and/or Chloe is the ahegao-tier combi so I'd have to go with those. Though Rin is always a good pick as well of course

As far as the servants go... I guess Gilgamesh is the standout one

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Aug 24, 3:49 AM

Rider (the hot girl) because she's evil, I hope she does something in HF. Then, it's hard to choose between Rin and Sakura, Rin is annoying but she has that perfect zettai ryouiki and Sakura is just like a perfect girlfriend with a tragic life.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Aug 24, 3:50 AM

Kotomine Kirei for the master and ofc Gilgamesh for the servant

Beware ecchi picture bellow

“Mongrels though they may be, they're still figures of some slight renown.”

Aug 24, 3:53 AM

My favourites are determined by Fate Grand Order, since I don't care about the anime all that much (though Unlimited Blade Works was cool). Saber Shiki for design, and Chloe for gameplay.
From the original, Archer Emiya for being a badass.

Aug 24, 3:56 AM

Rin. Why? Because I haven't seen Fate and she's cute.

Aug 24, 4:16 AM

Gilgamesh. Badass villain with amazing characterization, design and voice/VA.
Also:
Pragyan1 said:
Most Hated - Saber, cause she's a bitch.

While she isn't my most hated per se (that award goes to Shinji) yeah I concur.

▲ ▲

«REVs»
«NP Games»
«Male/Female»
«Favorites (+Awards)»
"Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin."

Aug 24, 4:36 AM

@Illyricus said it best. Shinji might just be the most misunderstood character in all of anime, nay, in the whole universe. #StopWakameAbuse

Aug 24, 4:48 AM

Saber, because she fights for justice.

Aug 24, 4:52 AM
I'm partial to the Servants myself for being really awesome.

My favourite Servants are:
- Artoria (the Fate lady)
- Gilgamesh (a badass OP anti-villain)
- Cu Culhain (a great character who is sadly underrated and reduced to comic relief)
- Iskandar (a charismatic Rider)
- Karna (an Indian Lancer who is absolutely unbeatable - for a Lancer anyway)
- Astolfo (an adorable Rider)
- Jeanne (French Arthur)
- Fran-chan (also adorable)

Modified by Haneken2086, Aug 24, 5:04 AM

Aug 24, 5:15 AM

Mirai said:
@Illyricus said it best. Shinji might just be the most misunderstood character in all of anime, nay, in the whole universe. #StopWakameAbuse

This. Poor wakame did nothing wrong, he deserved way better.
#StopWakameAbuse

Thankfully, they at least did our boi justice in Heaven Feel's movies.

Aug 24, 5:24 AM

Gilgamesh, the king of kings. Full of arrogance, marvelous design and characterization. That's my cup of tea.

Aug 24, 7:29 AM
For the character I'd say Irisviel von Einzbern, since no matter how stupid or an asshole her husband was, she was always so nice to saber, and such a nice character as a whole.

For the favorite servant, it has to be either lancer from fate stay night, or stay night archer.

Aug 24, 7:35 AM

Safeanew said:
Saber, because she fights for justice.

Which one, the blue one, the red one, the skimpy red one or the one that died early.
Best boi, fite me

Aug 24, 7:39 AM
Aesthetic vise/Design= Rider (Medusa)= I don't know why but I really like her design. The chains and blindfold are attractive lol idk. Looking forward to watch Lost butterfly cause she was underutilized in UBW.

Character development vise=Kiritsugu. His backstory solidified him as my fave. But I like Gil, Iskandar and waver as well.

Aug 24, 7:42 AM

Never was a king, but a princess that one should protect as she is the one who is fit to be the queen. She is one who will make you king, be iris to you. In this thread on a joyous day today, Saber sleeps tonight.

Aug 24, 7:48 AM

@Kaiser-kun
The blue saber, Artoria Pendragon.
I am for her stance more than Kiritsugu and Rider, from Fate/Zero.

Aug 24, 7:49 AM

Kiritsugu Emiya: I like characters who not only have a lot of layers, but also have backstories that really justify why they act the way they do:

On the outside, Kiritsugu appears to be a very cold character. However, in certain scenes, we see a different side to him: we see him playing with his daughter, we even see him asking his wife to

Like Guts, he is a badass scarred; in Kiritsugu's case, he's scarred from all the violence he's committed.
I highly agree with Kiritsugu's utilitarianism philosophy, and I love how it's what comes to ruin him in the end of Fate/Zero. I also love his, "Fuck chivalry" philosophy; war is war; it's Hell itself, and I love how it juxtaposes Saber's philosophy, and I love the scene where they argue about it.
I love Kiritsugu's no-nonsense attitude when it comes to achieving his goals; unlike Shirou Emiya, he doesn't wait for the enemies to come to him, he goes to them.

Nick-Knight said:

I love Gill, but how does he have amazing characterization? He's kind of a one note arrogant asshole.
Modified by AbsurdistOtaku, Aug 24, 10:18 AM
"You don't need a reason to live, you just live"
-Nero Vanetti, 91 Days

Aug 24, 11:26 AM

HopefulNihilist said:
Kiritsugu Emiya: I like characters who not only have a lot of layers, but also have backstories that really justify why they act the way they do:

On the outside, Kiritsugu appears to be a very cold character. However, in certain scenes, we see a different side to him: we see him playing with his daughter, we even see him asking his wife to

Like Guts, he is a badass scarred; in Kiritsugu's case, he's scarred from all the violence he's committed.
I highly agree with Kiritsugu's utilitarianism philosophy, and I love how it's what comes to ruin him in the end of Fate/Zero. I also love his, "Fuck chivalry" philosophy; war is war; it's Hell itself, and I love how it juxtaposes Saber's philosophy, and I love the scene where they argue about it.
I love Kiritsugu's no-nonsense attitude when it comes to achieving his goals; unlike Shirou Emiya, he doesn't wait for the enemies to come to him, he goes to them.

Nick-Knight said:

I love Gill, but how does he have amazing characterization? He's kind of a one note arrogant asshole.

Bold, brash, stuck up, charismatic, almighty, powerful, at times philosophical king that is also great husbando material which ironicaly has a terrible taste in women.

▲ ▲

«REVs»
«NP Games»
«Male/Female»
«Favorites (+Awards)»

Aug 24, 11:32 AM

Fate Zero rider due to his funny interactions throughout the anime.

Aug 24, 11:36 AM
Meme Master

Gilgamesh is not only my top Fate character, but my 4th favorite anime character. I tend to love arrogant characters. haha

Aug 24, 11:44 AM

Having only seen Zero, gotta say Gilgamesh. His dub voice was a bit stilted but he totally sells the otherworldly arrogance and self-confidence. Like, he's the boss and he knows it. Also, his power is by far the coolest in that show.

Aug 24, 11:50 AM

I have watched the entire Fate franchise so it is extremely hard for me to pin down a single favorite.
From Fate/Zero - Kiritsugu Emiya
From Fate/kaleid - Illya von Einzbern
From Unlimited Blade Works - Archer/EMIYA
From Heaven's Feel - Alter Saber
From Fate/Apocrypha - Karna
From Prototype - Arthur Saber
From Fate Extra - Rin Tohsaka

Aug 24, 12:16 PM

My all time favorite Fate/ character is Ruler (Jean D'Arc) from Fate/Apocrypha.
"Should I be concerned over the obvious delight our daughter takes in the ultra-violence?"
"It's genetic"
-Red Arrow to Cheshire (Young Justice)

Aug 24, 12:19 PM
All of y'all fools ignoring Leysritt, smh.

Aug 24, 12:21 PM

Semiramis cause she's queen.

I also like Astolfo cause although he's not joke character although he's "trap", he's heroic and fun.

And ofc Saber is always in my heart.

Aug 24, 12:34 PM

The most fav has to be Gilgamesh. He made FSN good. he made FZ even better.
the opposite of that shitbag shiro whu ruins everything.

Irisviel and Illyasviel are my fav girls.

Aug 24, 12:46 PM

Nick-Knight said:
HopefulNihilist said:

Bold, brash, stuck up, charismatic, almighty, powerful, at times philosophical king that is also great husbando material which ironicaly has a terrible taste in women.

I don't understand how Gil is charismatic. He had his scenes where he discussed philosophy, but I wouldn't quite call him philosophical.
Powerful is not a personality trait
-Nero Vanetti, 91 Days

Aug 24, 1:03 PM

Natalia Kaminski - Her creed in her line of work is "no matter what method you use, you must ensure your own survival."

Doing what is necessary should not come before doing what the person wishes to accomplish, Natalia likens such people to machines.

Finally she is a mentor character type which are my favorite, she is gorgeous, strong and clever, the full package.

Aug 24, 1:04 PM

HopefulNihilist said:
Nick-Knight said:

I don't understand how Gil is charismatic. He had his scenes where he discussed philosophy, but I wouldn't quite call him philosophical.
Powerful is not a personality trait.

He has A+ charisma according to:
https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Gilgamesh

That's why I said at times.

True but it plays a role into why he is the way he is.

▲ ▲

«REVs»
«NP Games»
«Male/Female»
«Favorites (+Awards)»

Aug 24, 1:07 PM

Illyricus said:

Why do I love Shinji so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Shinji isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him walking through Fuyuki, all the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold under the the name of "Matou Orgasm." The very nature of Shinji is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Shinji is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Shinji is not one that is easily penetrated. Shinji is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Shinji is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gourgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of sapphire, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Shinji. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Shinji is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Shinji, the entire Fate series as we know them crumbles. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Shinji so much.

I seriously hope this is a copypasta yopu found online.
Anime is cool but manga is too so if you read this and don't have a manga list you better start one or imma spank yo ass

Aug 24, 1:09 PM
BiDiGiN said:
Illyricus said:

I seriously hope this is a copypasta yopu found online.
Even if it isn't, he's just trolling. Don't take him nor his posts too seriously.

Aug 24, 1:26 PM

Kiritsugu Emiya. I like them deep, complicated and badass.

Aug 24, 1:37 PM

Illyasviel von Einzbern. She is cute and lovely, yet she can be mischievous or even very cruel and disturbing at the same time. I love that contrast. That innocence is really lovely. I also love her voice and design. He backstory hit me really hard too. I also really like her bond with Berseker. She is pretty much perfect character.

Aug 24, 1:38 PM

The only valid answer is Fate Testarossa, she's forever the best Fate.

Aug 24, 1:38 PM

My favorite characters are Emiya Kiritsugu and Rider from Fate/Zero. I mean, how can I not love Iskandar?

Aug 24, 1:52 PM

Nick-Knight said:
HopefulNihilist said:

Powerful is not a personality trait.

He has A+ charisma according to:
https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Gilgamesh

That's why I said at times.

True but it plays a role into why he is the way he is.

Okay, but in the anime, when is Gil shown to ever be charismatic?
-Nero Vanetti, 91 Days

Aug 24, 2:05 PM
Iskandar King of Conquerors. His interactions with Waver are priceless and even though I don't necessarily agree with his ideals you can't help but admire his conviction and larger than life charisma.

Aug 24, 2:11 PM

Gilgamesh the King of Heroes. He's a badass overpowered villain and I love it.
"The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you're ok."

Aug 24, 2:14 PM

It's hard to choose for me honestly. I think most of the Fate characters are awesome and so entertaining, they deserve only love! I have a soft spot for Kiritsugu, Gilgamesh, Kotomine and Saber (Fate/Extra) though.

Aug 24, 2:35 PM

Lets see probably Gilgamesh the King of Heroes and Saber.

X s t a s y

“I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours”
―Cheshire Cat

Pages (2) [1] 2 »