Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Aug 23, 2019 6:27 AM

Hello dear audience, this is your Court Paladin speaking~ How is everyone? To those back to school or uni, goodluck to your studies!
I hope the throwback theme of our club this month is to your liking. I wanted to bring back some of the classics and those from our childhood. I'm glad that some of you share the same childhood faves, as seen from the requests from the current Staff Favorites!

Our club is also slowly growing! We'll definitely hold a 100+ Members Edition once we reach that goal! I'm very happy that more users are joining~ (´;ω;`)
Thank you so much to our Court Summoners, Moonbox and RJRock!

Our club needs your help! Our staff is in need of active
claim and layout makers! If you're interested and want to help the club grow, you can apply at our
COURT RECRUITMENT v.2 thread. We're looking forward to work with future staff members~!

✦ Our
VOTING: Character of the Month [SEPTEMBER]
is now open~! YES, you read that correctly. We are going straight to voting for our next character of the month! Same nominees from our previous nomination last month.

✦ We have current open editions at the moment!
Staff Favorites ~ Childhood Edition will end in 3 days! Request your cards before it closes! While Chokers & Collars Edition just opened earlier~

✦ Have an edition, claim, or future events you want to see in the club? Feel free to leave your suggestions at the
Audience Suggestion thread.

Swordsman Edition

That's it for now! Thank you so much
for reading our August Newsletter. See you soon~!

SHINjuku
Modified by _SHINjuku, Aug 23, 2019 4:02 PM

Currently on a hiatus. | Set by SHINjuku

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.