Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2019 1:45 PM
Nov 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The series has really good potential not normal vigilante-justice-to-go it also shows how the criminal justice system is failure and the morality is really questionable for each criminal they caught which makes glued your eyes to "why" they did that. I wish they made an emphatic finish on solving the Nerima case.
Mar 23, 2020 4:14 AM

Dec 2016
nice series but didn't feel finished - wish they'd had wrapped up that 'main case'
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
May 5, 2020 1:42 PM

Apr 2008
This was pretty good, the guy who reviewed it and gave it a 3 was full of shit.

I hope there is an ending in Gedou no Uta though...
Aug 30, 2020 8:40 PM
Jan 2014
This manga was a breath of fresh air with the way the characters were portrayed and the way they used popular cases and gave them a "happy" ending, my favorite part was the one with the sister got revenge on the serial rapist dude that had an organized club for it, I remember reading about that and watching a documentary, and knowing that dude only got 14yrs in prison and is as of now a free man. At least manga justice is served.
May 18, 2021 5:20 PM
Apr 2016
Really loved it, if was interesting to see how the crime system handles these matters and their revenge system, ending wasn't quite what I expected but it seems it'll continue in "Gedou no Uta", gonna start that now.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.