Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2019 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cool, it seems Carole and Tueday has a date to preform at an upcoming festival.

Interestingly enough, we also got Tuesday taking a more liking to Kyle and also wants to confront her mother. I actually find Tuesday and Kyle's relationship rather interesting as it shows her character growing up more.

Aug 21, 2019 9:36 AM

Nov 2007
Mamo's character vs. HiroC's character over the song, and ex-child actress not sung yet.

Kakki's character hurt from car accident.

Businessman friend of the producer gave them some chance.

Tuesday decided to talk to that Suwabe-san reporter, to face her mother by asking what he knows.

That reporter lost hearing on his right ear. It seems like he's one of the duo's fan, because he mentioned that he initially was interested in politician mother's scandal, but changed to the duo's activity.

That stalker furious about ex-child actress afraid of him. They don't know he sees them from the camera in their car?

Explosion, and the reporter helped calming Tuesday before helping others.

The politician seems to want HiroC's character's help after that incident.

Tuesday caught in that effect (forgot how it was called, "Tsuribashi gouka" in Japanese) and fell in love with him, and broken-hearted when she saw he's with another lady. New song when she walks and met Carole who finds her.

25:15 for ep.19
https://twitter.com/carole_tuesday/status/1166683661837561856
tsubasaloverAug 28, 2019 8:23 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 22, 2019 8:29 AM

Nov 2016
Some decent directing at the end, but plotwise it was a pretty weak episode. Just didn't feel Tuesdays crush on Kyle and the political sub-plot is hella corny.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 22, 2019 8:59 AM

Aug 2018
An episode far from the musical stuff we got used to (except the quick shot we had in the studio + the announce that they were gonna perform at a festival).

Nah, I ain't a great fan of this political stuff, really. And the ending with a sad Tuesday... not really giving me any sort of vibe, I could hardly care less lol

The only interesting part I found was the stalker following Angela, I hope he'll show up one day
Aug 22, 2019 9:08 AM

Feb 2014
Heartbreak songs aare incoming now I guess. When admiration turned to love, Tuesday lost it all in single moment.

On the otherhand Angela is having a hard time with her stalking fan. That obsession is really something to be feared. Also it seems that Tao is gonna be the nest big pawn on the political chessboard.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 22, 2019 9:11 AM

Oct 2017
Just when I thght that the romance tag in the anime might be because of Carole and Kyle lol this happens, so it's yuri after all . Also damn I hope Angela gets rid of the stalker asap.
Aug 22, 2019 9:13 AM
Jul 2019
Tuesday falling in love with the reportor. Cringy.... yes i want to wheres the romance but, i wasnt expecting that... i was like no pls no.like angela and tao sure but not that. I really want to know who's the stalker cause thats the tea right now.
Ps: when is roddy gonna shine
Aug 22, 2019 9:49 AM
Dec 2014
There's so many sub-plots I don't care about going on.

The Angela stalker plot that is... bland.

Then Carole falling in love with the reporter when it felt so unnatural. Then being upset but the friend thing coming together? I don't know. It's way too corny and it missed the mark for me. I could care less about that because they didn't give me anything to care about. They had an interview, they asked each other like... 3 questions. Why do we care?

Probably the worst episode of the show.
Aug 22, 2019 10:29 AM

Feb 2018
I had thought Carole saw Kyle as a father figure, didn't expect her to have a crush on him. Where's is this going lol

Tao and Ertegun are fun to watch, need more of them.
Aug 22, 2019 10:55 AM

Mar 2014
that escalated so quickly I couldn't process what was going on...
TUE AND KYLE?!?!? well... it was cute until... the end of the episode...
The Stalker is really scary time to time, and he also a hacker... which is double the scare!

overall pretty good episode
Aug 22, 2019 11:05 AM

Mar 2016
Sometimes, it's really hard to tell what exactly this anime is trying to be. Feels like it's trying to be a lot of different genres at once, and nothing is going well together.
Aug 22, 2019 11:18 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Did we really need this kind of romantic development? So unnecessary lol
Aug 22, 2019 11:30 AM
Mar 2018
I get the feeling i'm suppose to feel more for Tuesday than I actually do. It's a teenage crush, he didn't lead her on or gave her any mixed signals in any way or at any point did he try to exploit that for his benefit. The show made very obvious this was one sided and it never felt like an actual relationship was blooming. This girl was just smitten and turns out he has a girlfriend in his age group. And the show seems aware of that but then the revelation is sold like a huge moment... It was also built and payed off in 15 minutes which isn't enough time for me to take it very seriously.

It feels like music is going to take second plane to political messages eventually. I get what they're trying to do with it but it's kinda surface level and I think the strongest points of this show have been when music is the primary focus and Tuesday's "emotional" problems have always been of very little interest to me. Carole is a much more interesting character and gets forced a lot to the background in these arcs.

Ok episode though. Some pretty shots there at the end. And they were booked for a festival, which can turn into a really awesome episode down the line.
MEmpireAug 22, 2019 11:33 AM
Aug 22, 2019 11:58 AM

May 2017
I think they forced the crush on Kyle a bit much, but I still feel really bad for Tuesday nonetheless.

On the other hand I hope we find out who this creepy ass stalker is soon, he's definitely bad news.
Aug 22, 2019 12:10 PM
Mar 2015
Tuesday and Angela learned you can't trust anyone
Aug 22, 2019 12:11 PM

May 2015
It's not that surprising that Tuesday developed a crush on Kyle, she gives off an impression of this sheltered lonely girl who never knew love, so of course, she'll be romantically confused with the first relatively good-looking guy who gives her special attention. I think they'll just use this as another inspiration for new beatiful sad songs.

The overall plot of the show is somehow unclear even now even if it's already nearing the end. Not that I'm complaining, I enjoy mostly every episode but it seems a bit jumbled and barely connected with its pieces. I hope it'll all come together in the end.
Aug 22, 2019 12:54 PM

Jan 2016
Don't understand the complaining about Tuesday's crush on Kyle, it's portrayed exactly as it can happen. Suddenly start to notice the person, trying to go out of their way to meet him/her, feel happy because you're going out to meet that person, checking yourself in a random mirror/window and then it can all come crashing down.

I don't think it was meant to have an impact, it was meant to add to Tuesday's character. Getting to see Carole and Tuesday in different situations and scenarios is what builds up their characters.
Aug 22, 2019 1:17 PM

Jan 2017
I'm starting to get really disappointed with the show now. It's done nothing to really advance the relationship (friendship) between the titular characters apart from how we've known then from episode 2. The so called "romantic" elements of the show just feel so out of place, even if they were to bring Carole and Tuesday together now it was just be tacked on since they haven't actually had any development together.

The whole situation with the hacker has nothing to do with anything since Angela (although definitely interesting at first) has no plot relevancy. I bet they will just drop it likes they've done with all the other side plots and characters. I couldn't care anymore than I care for the political drama that the second half of this show has become. The only reason why the political stuff is relevant is simply because of today's real world issues, but it's not something I want In a musical drama. The focus should be on the characters, which so far have been seriously lackluster.
Aug 22, 2019 1:20 PM

Jan 2017
FireFistYK said:
Don't understand the complaining about Tuesday's crush on Kyle, it's portrayed exactly as it can happen. Suddenly start to notice the person, trying to go out of their way to meet him/her, feel happy because you're going out to meet that person, checking yourself in a random mirror/window and then it can all come crashing down.

I don't think it was meant to have an impact, it was meant to add to Tuesday's character. Getting to see Carole and Tuesday in different situations and scenarios is what builds up their characters.

Yeah usually it would build up characters, sadly this did not. Not only does it fail to add anything to Tuesday, it also fails to develop anything new in the friendship between Tues and Carol. The whole romance element of the show just feels unnecessary now this far in, and btw the romance literally lasted half an episode in the space of 2 meetings....no this doesn't happen in real life. It was just forced sadly. Too many mixed pieces from episodes that have almost nothing to do with the shows plot and add very little in terms of character development or relevant themes.
Aug 22, 2019 1:32 PM

Mar 2018
Angela's stalker creepy as always
the cheeky victim dude got what he deserved tho ngl.. Didn't like him from the moment he was introduced

Politics being wicked as always. The explosion was probably caused by the dude that pulls Valerie's strings in the shadows too

Just when I thought it's going to have some light romance it's instantly shut down too lol xd was that Kyle tho? Didn't recognize him from the back of his head there

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 22, 2019 2:24 PM

Feb 2014
Angela's stalker is really getting more and more vicious and creepy. Not only is he eliminating any threats to his plan, but he can even listen to Angela's conversations as well, as was shown in the taxi ride home which left Angela shocked and worried. The bastard needs to be caught before Angela gets hurt.

Jerry's influence over Valerie is like a puppet master controlling one of his puppets with his fingers. The fact that he was quick to influence Valerie to use the recent explosion at the weather factory as w way to blame an Anti-Mars movement is not only low, but it does kinda hint that he's partly responsible for the explosion in the first place. Only time will tell if my guess is right or not.

As for Tuesday, I do feel sorry for her. She got along with Kyle, the freelance journalist, really well and she was able to open up and become more comfortable around him. Soon enough, she developed a crush on him, so seeing him kissing another woman must've felt like a dagger to her heart. The poor girls needs a hug. =(

I think with this heartbreak in mind, I'm expecting some heartbreak-style songs coming from Carole & Tuesday in the next episode. Looking forward to it as always. =)
Aug 22, 2019 2:26 PM

Dec 2011
Eyyyy, bring Tao and Ertegun back on screen!

Tue having a crush on Kyle was so awkward I have no idea how to react to it. The poor girl doesn't distinguish kindness from flirting. Now, if she writes a love song about being heart-broken because of him, I'll fling myself into the sun.

Also, the political aspect of this series is pretty much tiring at this point. Then again, I wonder what that resume on the wall that appeared out of nowhere was supposed to mean. I must say that this piqued my interest.

Besides, those shining umbrella shafts must have been a life-changing innovation at that time. Just why in the world would anyone come up with that, lol.
Aug 22, 2019 4:00 PM

Feb 2011
FMmatron said:
Just didn't feel Tuesdays crush on Kyle and the political sub-plot is hella corny.

So I wasn't the only one that felt like this came out of nowhere ? How come Tuesday suddenly has a crush on the reporter dude. It has absolutely no development behind it. So dumb.
Aug 22, 2019 4:54 PM

Sep 2011
The Cydonia Festival is coming up again, and Ertegun is planning on making his comeback there with the help of Tao and Angela. I like how he doesn't feel like the AI is enough anymore. After having to write this new song by himself, he realized that there are some things that they can't convey I guess. And Carole and Tuesday were invited to play there too. This time the audience will be glad to see them standing proudly on the stage, and it's going to be glorious. Angela's stalker turned out to be someone with some hacking knowledge. Aaron could've died, and now he might go after Angela herself since he now knows that she isn't happy with his "protection" or whatever he believes he is doing. I hope she remains safe.

That Jerry is really dangerous too, creating a problem that shouldn't exist to take advantage of it, and to stir up the masses. It's so low, and it seems he will try to drag Tao into this. Valerie really is losing any credibility she could've had too, which isn't really surprising. But I appreciate the view Tuesday shared about her, it humanized her a bit. Poor Tuesday though, I have been there. Getting interested in an older, kind and interesting guy, only to find out that he already has someone else and probably only sees you as a child or something. At least Carole was there for her, but I still kind of hope she will manage to hand him the notebook.
Aug 22, 2019 6:06 PM

Jul 2016
Can Roddy get some love already?
Aug 22, 2019 6:26 PM
Sep 2014
So many people mixing up Carole and Tuesday lol it was Tues with Kyle, guys.

Well, I actually liked the idea of Tue and Kyle lol but it was really one sided, so yeah. I'm not sure it was Kyle in the cafe though; hair color seemed a bit darker and we never saw his face. Idk. Anyways, I'm still waiting for the romance tag to kick in. I don't see it happening between Carole and Tuesday though. I think there's 0 romantic vibe between them. They are just great friends.
Aug 22, 2019 6:35 PM

Feb 2019
This episode was fine, however the emotional impact that I feel like I was supposed to have was nonexistent. There are a lot of subplots being addressed in a very short time frame without enough substance. I genuinely hope the rest of the series deals specifically with these threads and does not add more in the process as it is unnecessary—just flesh out the existing narrative and the series will be gold.
Aug 22, 2019 6:49 PM
Jun 2017
the POLITICS is real as VAleries is doing everything just to win the election... they eve plotted that weather explosion... BAD!!! and now blaming earth refugees about that? and what will be the participation of Tao in Hilarie?

and we have some Kyle and Tues interaction. ateast we have some idea of whats on her mind regarding her mother.

im so excited about it..
Aug 22, 2019 7:33 PM
Nov 2018
Oh god, that forced drama...
Aug 22, 2019 7:44 PM

Mar 2016
Wait a second... Did she really got feelings for Kyle? Come on... What's next? She'll write break up songs and become like Adele?
On other note, Angela's stalker is really on a higher level than Cybelle, I wonder how will that end.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 22, 2019 7:50 PM
Jan 2019
Wow! It was an episode full of emotions and surprises, with a sad ending. Especially, Tuesday, I didn't think he would fall in love with Kyle, the journalist. It was something unexpected, Tuesday's first love, it hurts that Kyle already has a girlfriend, and he doesn't seem like a bad person, but maybe Tuesday confused his kindness with something else. Love is unexpected and it hurts, and she just learned it, poor thing, she is so sweet and innocent. Luckily, Carole's friendship will never let her down and she will be there for moments like this, she is an invaluable friend.

On the other, the issue of politics has entered a critical point on Mars. Terrorism? Don't try to lie to me, we all know that the bastard counselor next to Tuesday's mother is responsible for the explosion. It is a relief that no one was hurt.
And regarding Angela's stalker, that guy is to fear. Damn hacker, he's sick.

This anime reaches a new level with each episode. I love him ❤.
Aug 22, 2019 8:15 PM

Jul 2009
This episodes finally made me ask the question: how old are Carole and Tuesday? I assumed they were 17 ish but then wouldn't they be in school? I guess they're young adults?
Aug 22, 2019 8:17 PM

Jul 2017
Ertegun, armed with his new song...still can't get into a consensus with Tao's AI. Meanwhile the stalker situation with Angela gets even worse with Aaron's hospitalisation.

Meanwhile, Tobe finally gave Carole and Tuesday the go-ahead after so many takes. And Hofner, the one who rejected them before, noticed and gave them another chance back to the Cydonia Festival.

To Tuesday, meeting Kyle...was single-handedly the best thing...? Love is a foreign language to her, but through the affections and whatnot, even after the eventual discovery that Kyle has a girlfriend, this "drama" felt very flat on its toes.

The political issue in Mars is also turning into a state of war, not that it mattered in the 1st place.
But as I (and we) feared, if this was the sequence of events to come, it has already and will detriment this show's value in storytelling and plot confusion.

Even as a means of a side-story, this episode is the weakest in terms of storyplot.
Aug 22, 2019 8:30 PM

Apr 2014
Inugirlz said:
This episodes finally made me ask the question: how old are Carole and Tuesday? I assumed they were 17 ish but then wouldn't they be in school? I guess they're young adults?

They're dropouts (at least Tuesday is)
Aug 22, 2019 8:36 PM

Apr 2014
KANLen09 said:

But as I (and we) feared, if this was the sequence of events to come, it has already and will detriment this show's value in storytelling and plot confusion.

Where did you "fear" it would go?
Aug 22, 2019 8:46 PM

Jul 2016
With so many plot lines going on at the same time, was it really necessary to add one more regarding Tues suddenly falling in love with an older man? I know the show is also tagged as "Romance" but if this dumb crush is the best they can offer, then better not add any romance at all to this mix. It was handled in such lazy way I would have preferred them to give more insight into the other boring sub-plots this anime has, such as Valerie's campaign or Angela's stalker.

Anyways, leaving aside the last scene with C&T under the snow which had a nice camera direction, this episode as a whole was probably the weakest one in the series in terms of storyline and character development.
Aug 22, 2019 8:49 PM
Jan 2018
wtf haha. Even in the anime isekai (which are pure shit) the love between its characters develops better. this chapter is pure "CRINGY" that Tues gives
Aug 22, 2019 9:30 PM
Jan 2012
What is going on? Everything is becoming a mess for several episodes now. They keep introducing new dramatic elements that seem random and I have no idea what the overarching plot is now or the goal of the protagonists. Who are the antagonists? I know that in slice of life dramas there isn't always one but at least they usually depict growth and people's reactions to situations so we learn more about them. The scenarios the show has been showing lately are so far fetched that they don't really add much. Tues falling for that random reporter? What was that? This political subplot is getting so dull. You can only tease something for so long before we don't even care about it (*COUGH* "Miracle 7 Minutes" *COUGH). They need to more quickly get to the point of these new plot threads. Why are they even going there? Why have they stopped focusing on the music? The song in this episode was so tacked on and out of context. Did they write that song off screen? At least this episode HAD a song... unlike the last one.

This episode felt like it was written by 9/11 truthers trying to write an anime fanfic. Idk man this show has some really serious issues with pacing. It's all over the place and I'm starting to feel lost. Like, what even is the conflict/goal anymore? Does anybody care? This feels sad. This show has had so many amazing moments but it's starting to feel like it's for nothing. Wish they had written better continuous plot instead of giving us these weird filler episodes toward the end.

The way things are carried out is a problem. There wasn't enough time to develop Tues's crush for us to really feel anything about it. The bomb situation was so far away that Tues's reaction and Kyle "saving her" seems almost ridiculous. There's an extent to which being some "sheltered poor fragile thing" is no longer endearing. Was it actually anti-Mars terrorists, or was it a false flag? Will we even find out?

The light up umbrellas were the most fascinating part of this episode for me.... that says something.
LucentRiversAug 22, 2019 9:43 PM
Aug 22, 2019 9:37 PM

Feb 2015
Angela was with Ertegun and Tao when Dahlia arrived and informed her that Aaron suffered an accident, a hacked car ran over him, they visited him in the hospital. Carole & Tuesday were recording their album when Gus informed them that Höfner is looking for them. They went to visit Höfner and he offered them to perform at Cydonia Festival, they accepted. Tuesday had a meeting with Kyle, they talked about Kyle’s job and a man named Jerry Egan, an aggressive politic that is Valerie’s adviser, an explosion occurred in the weather plant and Kyle calmed Tuesday down and took her home. Angela was complaining with Dahlia about the hacker in a car when she received threatening messages from him. Valerie and Jerry talked specifically about Tao. Tuesday had another meeting with Kyle, now they talked about Tuesday and Valerie as a mother; Tuesday started to feel admiration for Kyle, so she bought him a notebook. One night, Tuesday went to see Kyle, but he was with a woman (probably his girlfriend), Tuesday felt heartbreaked, Carole found her walking in the city.

Well, that’s a heartbreak, a couple songs could born from this. Kyle is just a man, what Tuesday was starting to feel was cute, admiration and love, but Kyle has a life, and no one knew he has a girlfriend. I thought that Aaron’s accident would add more drama, more than it did, something like in a coma, which makes the hacker much more dangerous.
Aug 22, 2019 9:42 PM

Feb 2015
el_morris said:
Wait a second... Did she really got feelings for Kyle? Come on... What's next? She'll write break up songs and become like Adele?
On other note, Angela's stalker is really on a higher level than Cybelle, I wonder how will that end.

She could felt admiration and a kind of love (more illusions that anything), that's not weird and it happens, I think she'll write some songs about that feelings, you can compose from anything man.
Aug 22, 2019 11:41 PM

Nov 2018
This went straight fast, but a pretty good episode. I liked the atmosphere (and thank God only a little Tobe, I hate that guy)
Aug 23, 2019 12:31 AM

Mar 2010
The episode (and the main plot itself) wasn't bad, but I think the characters' relation development was done super poorly -o-

Now Watching

原神 : 800993232

SV-Mirage

Aug 23, 2019 1:07 AM

Jul 2016
I'm not a big fan of Tuesday having a crush on Kyle, mainly because I'd imagine most of us (including me) were predicting that Kyle is gonna turn out to be Tuesday's dad, as much as I don't want that to happen either. Plus, I'd been rooting for CarolexTuesday this whole time. Please don't pull a Korra. Please don't pull a Korra. Please don't pull a Korra.

As much I don't like that bit of the episode, I'll take it because it gave us the prettiest looking scene in this series so far, and they tied it into the larger plot because it's snowing for dramatic effect, but woh, it's only snowing because Tuesday's mom's crazy dude advisor blew up the weather plant oooooh.

As a positive, I kinda like the way this show portrays Tuesday's trauma. It's not cripplingly over-dramatic but it's definitely there and definitely affecting her. As for Angela's story, her situation is getting a lot creepier too. I am wondering what they're gonna do with Tao though.

Okay, here's my crazy-ass prediction for what's gonna happen next. Tuesday's mom and the nazi are gonna try and commission Tao and Angela to create a pop hit in support of her campaign, a propaganda film, if you will. However, Tao is gonna have to refuse because he's too busy dealing with Ertugen's shit and he thinks that would work out better for him, meaning Tuesday's mom is gonna have no counter to Kyle's article about her and she'll lose in a landslide. Ertugen's crazy antics will inadvertently save the world. It's probably not gonna happen exactly this way, but I think it'll be funny if it does.
Aug 23, 2019 1:39 AM

Aug 2013
Girl crush drama is something this show doesn't need...especially given how awkward and out of place it seems. Like C&T don't really need romance imo. But who the hell knows. So far...this second half is not as good as the first.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 23, 2019 1:45 AM

May 2014
That scene at the end when the girls were in the snow was really nice. All thanks to the weather plant getting broken.
HaXXspetten said:

Yeah it seems so random, like it was just shoe horned in. I assume it's so Tuesday can write a sad love song, but still.
Aug 23, 2019 2:04 AM

Jan 2011
FMmatron said:
Some decent directing at the end, but plotwise it was a pretty weak episode. Just didn't feel Tuesdays crush on Kyle and the political sub-plot is hella corny.
This is a show is very unique as it is really good at show don't tell. Many people have pointed out a lot of actions from characters that speak louder than what is said. I brought Kyle and Tuesday thing because he has been overly nice to her and she has felt odd around him. He brings up how they still uses pens and notebooks and there goes your connection. And during that interview you see Tuesday blush at one point that shows you she is feeling more about Kyle than just some reporter hungry for a story(He really comes off like that when you first see him. Also as someone who loves news media and watches a lot of interviews I can pick up on habits and body language.). But yeah it makes sense. Now, I can see why you may find the political side boring. I have read your posts before in the past threads and always found them to be informative. I personally like it as we are finally seeing the effects of what it can have on people just trying to make music. We're gonna learn why music and politics has mix a lot throughout the years in episode 19.

HaXXspetten said:
With how long these two have been together, I don't think it is that bad of a thing. Also, it's good to see you Haxx. I will say they could brought this in early but that would have just been messy. Let's see what they do with this.

Btw...this may be my favorite episode of the series. I like how everything is playing out and how some thing are being wrap up and how some may not be what we think and there is more to every character in this story.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Aug 23, 2019 2:54 AM

Jan 2019
IMO Tuesdays crush on Kyle came outta nowhere, I just wish there was a bit more development than having a couple common interests, and showing a bit of decency when a disaster happens. Hopefully next week explains a bit more but oh well, that song that led to the closing was ear candy.
"WHERE DAT SUNFLOWER BOI AT?"

Aug 23, 2019 3:28 AM

Nov 2016
MasterHavik said:
FMmatron said:
This is a show is very unique as it is really good at show don't tell. Many people have pointed out a lot of actions from characters that speak louder than what is said. I brought Kyle and Tuesday thing because he has been overly nice to her and she has felt odd around him. He brings up how they still uses pens and notebooks and there goes your connection. And during that interview you see Tuesday blush at one point that shows you she is feeling more about Kyle than just some reporter hungry for a story(He really comes off like that when you first see him. Also as someone who loves news media and watches a lot of interviews I can pick up on habits and body language.). But yeah it makes sense. Now, I can see why you may find the political side boring. I have read your posts before in the past threads and always found them to be informative. I personally like it as we are finally seeing the effects of what it can have on people just trying to make music. We're gonna learn why music and politics has mix a lot throughout the years in episode 19.

Adding some details isn't a guarrantor for good storytelling. It didn't take much to see why Tuesday would fall for that guy. However, it was far from impresssive and failed to deliver something new. If they wanted to add a romantic sub-plot, then they should've built it up with a slower pace from the beginning. And if the goal was to show that Carole is Tuesdays anchor, then it would've been more effective to see them support each other while fighting to make their dream come true.

At least Tuesday had an opportunity to speak about her mom, so theres that. Also, I would appreciate if she still gets to thank Kyle properly. It would give her character a certain maturity and then the whole scenario served a purpose in retrospective, but I'm more or less optimistic that we will get to see that.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 23, 2019 3:52 AM
Jul 2015
Well, 90% of the episode was unnecessary, what a waste. Was this "crush" thing the reason for the show having "romance" tag btw? because they are running out of episodes and if they want to introduce actual romance and not bs like this then it has to be very soon so that it can properly develop.
Aug 23, 2019 4:32 AM

Jan 2011
FMmatron said:
MasterHavik said:

Adding some details isn't a guarrantor for good storytelling. It didn't take much to see why Tuesday would fall for that guy. However, it was far from impresssive and failed to deliver something new. If they wanted to add a romantic sub-plot, then they should've built it up with a slower pace from the beginning. And if the goal was to show that Carole is Tuesdays anchor, then it would've been more effective to see them support each other while fighting to make their dream come true.

At least Tuesday had an opportunity to speak about her mom, so theres that. Also, I would appreciate if she still gets to thank Kyle properly. It would give her character a certain maturity and then the whole scenario served a purpose in retrospective, but I'm more or less optimistic that we will get to see that.
I get what you're saying but I felt focusing on their careers was the right call because now they are at a point they can use their emotions to make songs. Arinna Grande can relate to this since her last year made make some amazing songs.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

81 by Shikkakku »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

134 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 21, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

101 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 20, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

100 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 18, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

180 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 17, 8:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.