Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2019 8:27 AM
Oct 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Naruto and Sasuke vs Jigen!

Kawaki was willing to go with Jigen to save Naruto, however Naruto insisted on helping him. Naruto is transported to a different dimension where he meets up with Sasuke again, who stopped Jigen from abandoning Naruto there.

It's battle-heavy chapters like these which make me wish I didn't have to wait a month, although I am extremely excited to find out how this battle plays out and how Naruto reacts to Sasuke's discovery from one of the previous chapters.
Aug 20, 2019 10:21 AM
Jan 2018
Sage mode combined with Kyubi should be enough for Naruto to sense the slightest danger or his enemies position.

And yet here he is, asking for Sasuke to tell him where his opponent and his attacks are.

RIP both of them soon
Aug 20, 2019 1:17 PM
Aug 2019
This chapter was amazing...and the next one will be even more amazing! They're gonna release all their full power!
Aug 20, 2019 1:48 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Kawaki willingness to sacrifice himself for Naruto was great to see. Also Jigen could have trapped Naruto if it wasn't for Sasuke. EVen Jigen knows Sasuke is the greater threat. Also these two are going at Jigen and he's just starting to get serious. Love the chapter but I hope Naruto & Sasuke start pulling off their heavier techniques in the next chapter (I know Karma makes that risky but I'd still like to see it is what I'm saying).
Aug 20, 2019 2:49 PM

Jan 2018
Unlike the fight against Momoshiki and the one against Delta, i hope this one brings back the FULL power of both Naruto and Sasuke. And heres why:
In this manga they are exploiting to much the fact that we readers still dont know for sure if Naruto lost the Rikudou sennin chakra mode (or whatever, im too tired and old to still know the names of the powerscales. You know the one i'm talking about.)
If Naruto really lost the Rikudou sennin chakra mode then is fricked up. In this fight or any one to come.
Sasuke in the other end seems not so "nerfed", in the fact that he is still pretty much the same one where he left in Naruto anime/manga, BUT when he is too strong for the "nerf the old naruto characters" plotline they show him weak and losing his visuals powers after a little fighting...
As the story is going, well i have no idea... I can only make a guess when they reach the point were the Boruto vs Kawaki fight each other.
Aug 20, 2019 3:15 PM

Jan 2018
One more thing. I think this manga is making the same mistake as the original Naruto in the end of the great war... By expanding even more on the Ootsutsuki clan plot (even to an off worlds level), they are going off tracks on the main theme Boruto vs Kawaki.
Just like in the Naruto manga where they unnecessary extended the Madara/Kaguya plot line to the point were we just wanted the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke to be resolved.
I think we had it with Ootsutsuki clan allready. But that is my opinion.
Aug 20, 2019 10:09 PM

Dec 2017
OGAnime said:
Sage mode combined with Kyubi should be enough for Naruto to sense the slightest danger or his enemies position.

And yet here he is, asking for Sasuke to tell him where his opponent and his attacks are.

RIP both of them soon
"Sasuke, where did he go?" LOL this parody manga is really something, right?

During the VotE battle, Naruto was fast enough to realize Sasuke switched place with one of his Truth-Seeking Orbs thus reacted accordingly. And now he suddenly can't sense anything or react to some mofo using a space-time warping on him. Minato must be so disappointed right now.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 21, 2019 3:20 AM
Dec 2016
WTF,why Naruto and Sasuke in here like genin, Naruto can use Sage mode and dan feel the chakra of jigen easy,this manga is shit at power level
Aug 22, 2019 1:39 AM

Feb 2019
Bro how the fuck does the manga have a 6.57 on here?! This shit I’d easily a 8.5 and consistently eventful. Also that fucking chapter was amazing, Jigen is as strong as I expected and it’s going to definitely take the combined power of karma and jougan to win
Aug 22, 2019 12:26 PM

Jan 2013
I'm trying to think if we're going to be lucky and see this fight animated by 2023.
Aug 23, 2019 6:05 PM

Nov 2018
I'm not a big fan of how nerfed Naruto and Sasuke are.

Aug 29, 2019 2:41 PM
Aug 2019
Naruto entrou no modo sennin por duas vezes (mesmo junto com o manto da kurama ainda tem efetividae) e não sentiu o Jiraya, digo kashin koji.
ou ele sentiu e espera que seu sensei esteja fazendo algo muito importante que não pode ser descoberto, ou esse cara não é o Jiraya
ps. os personagens de Naruto estavam tão overpower no final do anime/mangá que nunca sei quando eles estão lutando ou testando o adversário.
Aug 30, 2019 11:21 PM

Feb 2012
Pretty good chap but I don't know what to feel about that Jigen guy and his power.

Guess I'll wait and see what he does more after the transformation or whatever.
Aug 31, 2019 2:24 AM

Mar 2015
i don't remember naruto being this weak.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 31, 2019 11:34 PM

Aug 2017
I swear to God the fight choreography in this series is underwhelming.

It really can't do dynamic battles very well especially Naruto's nine-tails cloak's abilities are barely ever used.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Sep 8, 2019 4:43 AM
Sep 2019
This series is getting amazing!
Sep 22, 2019 6:09 AM

Jan 2016
I keep pointing this out but can we just appreciate how far Ikemoto has come in mimicking Kishimoto's style? Sasuke looked nothing like himself in the early Boruto chapters, but here he looks like he could've been drawn by Kishimoto himself.
Sep 22, 2019 8:53 AM

Mar 2014
Damn, after the good Delta's fight we are getting this level of trash! At least Jigen being a Ootsutsuki's vessel explains the beginning of Boruto where adult Kawaki is attacking the village.
Jan 12, 2023 5:52 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Naruto and Sasuke pull the hard stops
Jan 20, 2023 9:52 PM

Aug 2019
hiddenhokage said:
I keep pointing this out but can we just appreciate how far Ikemoto has come in mimicking Kishimoto's style? Sasuke looked nothing like himself in the early Boruto chapters, but here he looks like he could've been drawn by Kishimoto himself.

Kishi told Ikemoto to draw with his own style when he started the Boruto series, but it seems like slowly over time he started emulating Kishi's style more and more, which is a good thing. He still sucks at drawing faces at an angle, though.

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.