Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 19, 11:38 PM

The WORST thing that happened to this manga was the change of translators. I don't know who the first group was, but Pusupusu Scans is HORRIBLE. I'm currently on chapter 131 and ever since it changed to them I've been constantly ripping my dick off. Here's a list of things they changed that makes no fucking sense:

1. Infernals was changed to "Flame Humans";

2. Lieutenants were changed to Captains and Captains were changed to Commanders;

3. Adolla was changed to "Adora";

4. Látom was changed to "Raatomu / Ratom";

5. Xin Qingdao was changed to "New Qingdao";

6. Corna was changed to "Koruna";

7. Evangelist was changed to "Preacher".

What the fuck? These translations couldn't be more literal and more wrong even if they tried. These are mistakes that even someone who's not a translator can notice.

Can anyone tell me if they improved their translations over time? Because if not I'm gonna lose my fucking mind reading this manga.
Modified by JustAnAnimeList, Aug 19, 11:52 PM

Sep 6, 11:14 PM

I just reached chapter 140 and it’s been pissing me off too. I highly doubt they could be bothered changing it though so I guess we’ll just have to wait for better translations
You’re not an elitist, you just think you are because you wanna be special.

Sep 7, 12:16 AM

Gilliesss said:
I just reached chapter 140 and it’s been pissing me off too. I highly doubt they could be bothered changing it though so I guess we’ll just have to wait for better translations

I have good news for you. They did improve their translation by following the official one, the problem is that they only started doing it close to or after chapter 160 if I'm not mistaken.

Preview MangaManga Store