Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 23, 2019 3:42 PM

Aug 2012
I honestly hate feminists from the bottom of my heart.
Wish you only bad stuff upon your life.
Aug 23, 2019 4:19 PM
Dec 2017
How can l delete someone's post
Aug 23, 2019 4:21 PM
EDM โค

May 2012
RobinTheKing said:
this is a bruh discussion.

Wish i come somehow upvote your comment.
This is my type of discussion when high.

And about the topic itself, if you notice something like that then you're the "problem".
Would recommend to please stay away from anime because we don't need more useless problems around here.
Aug 23, 2019 4:41 PM
Apr 2017
lol feminist, I'm sure it's just either a coincidence or unintentional
Aug 23, 2019 4:59 PM
Jan 2018
I don't think there's really a difference in the way violence is treated for each sex. There's quite alot of brutal male kills aswell (Demon Slayers in this Spider arc especially, a Demon burning alive in the sun, etc) and there are many peaceful killings of females aswell (look at the spider mother for example). It might just seem like that because the current arc does have a domestic violence (against females mainly) theme so the violence against females stands out more now. It's also depends who is killing, Tanjiro's kills very peaceful while the most other characters are themselves brutal so it's honestly a flip of a coin if male or female demon encounters Tanjiro they will get a peaceful death if not... well..
Aug 23, 2019 5:03 PM

Aug 2012
_cjessop18_ said:
It's only equality when it suits them and they have no complaints

Don't add me there. This thread is really stupid, it doesn't deserve our attention, let's watch anime and forget the person who created this post. Just remember: the author is a woman.

I won't talk anything else. I'm watching shounen, I want that violence to anybody the author chooses.
Aug 23, 2019 5:14 PM
้ญๆ— ็พก

Aug 2015
Ye it's just you. The brutality is the same all around, you're just reading into it too much because you're oversensitive about this feminism thing. There's no favouritsim going on here, this is literally a show about killing demons, gender has no role here.

Aug 23, 2019 7:57 PM

Jan 2018
''But I'm disturbed by the violence against women!''

Lol wut? After saying that, you expect people to take you seriously? Why is it that only disturbing violence for you is against women? Why is it not disturbing when men get mutilated, decapitated or just tortured? Its even funnier to see you complain for that when I know the author is female.

Lets just hope this is a troll and move on people.
Aug 24, 2019 5:47 AM

Jan 2018
Aerchan said:
Hey y'all, just wanted to see if anyone noticed this as well... I'm 20 episodes into Kimetsu no Yaiba - the animation is terrific, the action is great, as is the voice acting... but.... I keep noticing a pattern. Whenever women are killed/hurt, be it demon or otherwise, we see extreme brutality on the screen. Their insides melt and it's super graphic, they burn to death, get their faces ripped off... I could go on. YET, when the men expire it's done very quickly or off screen.

I'm not trying to make this into anything but I noticed the same thing with HunterxHunter (which I enjoyed very much!!!) I usually just fast forward or close my eyes/mute the sound but I just don't understand this direction.

I'd give this show a higher rating but I'm disturbed by the violence against women! Is it just me?

I doubt the mangaka has anything personal going on with the female antagonists considering they're one themself.
Don't worry, make characters get it bad throughout it too.
What a beautiful Duwang
Aug 24, 2019 6:21 AM
Jul 2017
I think that this post is pretty useless, i mean why saying that when the same happens with males.
Gender equality is very important in this discussion, i see that people are more disturbed when they brutally kill females than males, for me it's pretty idiotic, but everyone has their own taste.

But still, this post has pretty much nosense.
Aug 24, 2019 9:06 AM
Jun 2015
Oh no please dont rile up fuckin SJWs please
Aug 24, 2019 9:38 AM

May 2012
Why violence against men is ok, but not woman ?? I never saw anyone making a thread or complaining about violence against men even though there is far more violence against men than women in most anime, movies, games
Aug 24, 2019 10:02 AM

Apr 2017
"Whenever women are killed/hurt, be it demon or otherwise, we see extreme brutality on the screen"
Then, do you remember the way Tanjiro killed the spider mommy? Where was the violence? Where was the brutality? That's the most peaceful death and figure out? It was a WOMAN who died while the MALE demon hunters were getting slashed like butter by Rui (on that flashback).
Not really getting ur point, seems like a shitpost for no reason.
Aug 24, 2019 10:03 AM

Dec 2017
knew this will happen sooner or later
sjws smh
Aug 24, 2019 10:18 AM

Jul 2015
This anime clearly stands for gender equality.
I also don't like it when cute girls are being slaughtered in violent fashion. (Thots like Aria from Akame Ga Kill are exceptions)
Blood C still gives me PTSD.

Aug 24, 2019 10:21 AM

Jul 2017
this forum post is a whole ass BRUH. :facepalm:
Aug 24, 2019 10:35 AM

Aug 2017
Bait thread detected! I'm not taking you seriously.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 24, 2019 10:40 AM
Aug 2019
oguba said:
''But I'm disturbed by the violence against women!''

Lol wut? After saying that, you expect people to take you seriously? Why is it that only disturbing violence for you is against women? Why is it not disturbing when men get mutilated, decapitated or just tortured? Its even funnier to see you complain for that when I know the author is female.

Lets just hope this is a troll and move on people.
Agree with you..the way she talk like..its ok if its a man..they can die in horrible way but not woman..lol jack the ripper will laugh if he saw this lol
Aug 24, 2019 10:49 AM

Oct 2011
"bruh" is the only worth reply.
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/StigmataSasha&sclick=1][IMG]https://myanimelist.cdn-
Aug 24, 2019 11:00 AM

Jul 2014
I can see where she's coming from now, have ya'll seen ep 21? Tanjiro and Giyu were sexually harassing 2 women!!! that is unacceptable, they could have just talked it out with them and even if they do attack them, they shouldn't fight back like that, its as if they disguised defending themselves when all they really wanted was to sexually harass those 2 poor women. You can visibly see Shinobu's discomfort when Giyu had a grab on her, and we don't see where his right hand was, it was obviously on her ass, he was copping a feel because thats what all men does, take advantage of women. Poor Kanao was also a victim when Tanjiro forcibly pulled her down on his back to get a feel of her ass, it may seem like he was only doing it to give his sister time to run away but no! it was a disguise and his motives were clear that all he wanted was for Kanao's ass to land on his back because as I said, thats what all men does!
We need a change in main characters, we should make a petition in removing toxic masculinity and sexual male deviants! petition to have Kanao and Shinobu be the main characters!
Aug 24, 2019 11:08 AM

Jan 2019
Aerchan said:
I'm not trying to make this into anything but...

Then why make a title like that?

While the posted "problem" is not at all an issue in this anime, it can seem so. How you fit this realization into your perspective of how the authors wish to tell the story, is not worthy of a thread with said title. However, I can say this, that gore on females is pretty basic hook for male mentality. Hint-hint ...shounen.

I'm only responding properly because your other posts have no indication towards this type of provocation.
Aug 24, 2019 12:24 PM

Dec 2013
Males slaughtering each other: I sleep
Show depicting Women as both the victim and perpetrator: *screeching noises*
KanameYuukiAug 24, 2019 12:33 PM
Aug 24, 2019 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
get a load of this guy
Aug 24, 2019 12:40 PM

Nov 2014
thanks for the laugh guys
Aug 24, 2019 1:33 PM

Jan 2012
Nice bait there buddy.
This post reeks of a edgelord trying to get internet points by sharing this fake post on some anti-SJW thread after it gains traction.
Sadly the anti-SJW crowd is stupid enough to fall for these troll posts.
Aug 24, 2019 1:53 PM

Mar 2018
I get misogynistic vibes from this show as well. HxH was even worse tho, hottest male character in the entire series isn't even attracted to females
poop
Aug 24, 2019 1:57 PM
Oct 2018
Esquirtit said:
I get misogynistic vibes from this show as well. HxH was even worse tho, hottest male character in the entire series isn't even attracted to females
maybe because they aren't a romance stories
Aug 24, 2019 2:00 PM

Mar 2018
@Samoan So why did Hisoka have a threesome with Gon and Killua in the latest chapter but never bothers with girls. Misogyny!
poop
Aug 25, 2019 12:56 AM

Jun 2014
Only_Brad said:
xenosys said:

I'm not sure if this is a shitpost or not.

Oh I forgot to mention. One of the strongest demon slayers who is a woman happens to be unable to cut off demon heads. Author is literally saying that women are weak.

:^)

Kochou, Shinobu should be able to cut heads off. If based on logic and math, speed is the greatest determining factor for force. This is why projected bullets have so much force. Kochou is super fast; there is no way that her force is any less than Tanjiro. Regardless, I still love this anime. I can overlook or forgive a few flaws.
Aug 28, 2019 12:01 PM

Aug 2014
Thread locked for breaking AD rule 5.

AD Rules: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516093
Please refrain from posting thread topics which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated social and/or moral issues. This includes but is not limited to: pedophilia, gender/racial equality, sexual orientation, etc.

This thread seems to push some kind of non-existent agenda and the responses don't make it any better.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
8 hours ago

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

17 by ApolloD »»
Yesterday, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

316 by CicadaRex »»
Yesterday, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2019

301 by pyrophilia »»
Apr 17, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1094 by pyrophilia »»
Apr 17, 12:26 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.