Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2019 6:18 PM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a touching reunion between little piggy and masked pig, after being so lonely for so long the guy came at the right time! I was almost on my tears when they gave each other goodbye hugs, that was a really beautiful moment. I bet that's his father or a close relative the way he looks.

I was more glad when he came back, it shows he still cares for the little guy and didn't forget him. But more importantly we got to see the full ambience of where he resides and other houses! It was beautiful btw.

Overall I enjoyed and was one of the best short anime I've seen. Although it was tagged as for kiddies, it had much more meaning and plot than any short I've seen or any kids anime. This was a masterpiece in my view, the only problem is that it was short.

8/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 17, 2021 4:12 PM

Jan 2021
Honestly, this show was so cute. I cried during this episode and I'm so happy that his father came back even though he couldn't stay. Pig's friendship with Fox was heart very heart warming too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pig: Oka no Ue no Dam Keeper Episode 4 Discussion

lihle808 - Aug 19, 2019

1 by IridescentJaune »»
Aug 25, 2022 11:00 PM

Poll: » Pig: Oka no Ue no Dam Keeper Episode 1 Discussion

lihle808 - Aug 19, 2019

2 by Wlad- »»
Sep 29, 2020 3:18 PM

Poll: » Pig: Oka no Ue no Dam Keeper Episode 9 Discussion

lihle808 - Aug 19, 2019

0 by lihle808 »»
Aug 19, 2019 6:06 PM

Poll: » Pig: Oka no Ue no Dam Keeper Episode 8 Discussion

lihle808 - Aug 19, 2019

0 by lihle808 »»
Aug 19, 2019 6:01 PM

Poll: » Pig: Oka no Ue no Dam Keeper Episode 7 Discussion

lihle808 - Aug 19, 2019

0 by lihle808 »»
Aug 19, 2019 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.