Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Revolutionary Girl Utena Episode 4 Discussion

Jan 12, 2017 5:14 AM
Tien said:

I might be over-analyzing this anyway.

It's literally impossible to over-analyze Utena XD

May 27, 2017 2:10 AM

The triple repetition of the joke was so-so, but it was a decent episode overall.

Anthy's lack of free will is concerning since she otherwise appears to be a normal person. I wonder if that will be important going forward.

Jun 13, 2017 11:37 AM

Took four episodes but the Ojou-sama laugh has arrived!

Aug 7, 2017 12:46 PM

Why's Nanami so upset that Miki has a crush on Anthy? Doesn't she want to bang her brother?

Regardless, seeing her failed "operations" at proving Anthy is a weirdo was pretty funny. Anthy is plenty good at embracing her own weirdness, and Utena and Miki are nice enough to accept her for it.

Uh oh...now that Miki has figured out Anthy is his "shining thing", I think what he said earlier about not fighting Utena for Anthy is null and void.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Jan 1, 2018 11:11 AM

bdsbff said:
Took four episodes but the Ojou-sama laugh has arrived!

LOL i came here to write this skjajdsajdad, i love this laugh.

5th slap so far...let's see if this keeps up.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Mar 25, 2018 11:59 AM

Lol,liked it how Nanamis plans failed.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Apr 23, 2018 9:55 PM

I must admit it, this anime also works well with humour

Nov 29, 2018 4:25 AM

The funniest thing about this ep was Anthy getting slapped yet again :x

May 6, 2:55 PM

Does anyone else think that the arena (which shows up in the opening before falling apart) looks like a rose with spikes? I'm either imagining things or literally everything in this anime is a rose.

Also, Miki seems like a nice and cute guy! So cute actually that his seiyu is a woman

The piano soundtrack was very beautiuful and established the mood well. I loved it, as well as some comic relief with Nanami. Unlike most of the people in this thread, I wasn't bothered with the repetitive joke, I enjoyed it quite a lot, to be honest. It was just satisfying to watch Nanami getting wrecked all the time.

Finally, it's the first episode without the mysterious talk at the student council about the revolution and the end of the world, as well as without the shadow princesses. It's also quite interesting that the ending and the beginning were basically swapped. Side note: I really loved that Miki's sword is a realistic one (it's a 17th century Spanish rapier with cup hilt)
Modified by St0rmblade, May 6, 3:01 PM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]