Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 19, 8:01 AM
Hello everyone, so this might just be me. But I much prefer watching anime only after 6 p.m. Why? Well, because then I can relax without feeling unproductive or feeling like I wasted my whole day. I don't like sitting around during the day watching anime, because then I feel like I can do something much more productive and fulfilling with my time.

So, my question is, do you have a specific time when you watch anime? Or are you fine with just watching it during the daytime?

P.S: I occasionally break this rule
Modified by Krav40, Aug 19, 8:05 AM

Aug 19, 8:05 AM

I'm fine with watching whenever, but there's usually other stuff going on during the day.

Aug 19, 8:13 AM

I watch most of my anime late at night, after midnight. I do sometimes watch in the afternoon or evening, or whenever I'm in the mood and have time, but not very often. I almost never watch in the morning.

Aug 19, 8:17 AM

Probs after 10pm. I have a very intrusive family, so I'd rather watch without any interruptions xD. I usually just read manga during other times of the day that I'm free.

Aug 19, 8:35 AM
At night somewhere around 10pm. I'm all alone in my room so I can watch anime with earphones in peace.

Aug 19, 8:36 AM

Whenever I feel like masturbating.

Aug 19, 8:44 AM

In the morning and at night. For the weekend whenever i feel like it.

Aug 19, 8:50 AM
I watch anime only in my day off in the sunday,so i can only give my time full day just to watch previous season anime that i haven't watch yet.

Aug 19, 8:51 AM

Only when my AC is on, so at night 95% of the time.

Aug 19, 8:53 AM
Whenever I feel like watching anime but when Im back to college, it'll prob in the evening

Aug 19, 9:00 AM
If I feel like watching the whole thing at once I probably will start at 10 pm but if not I might start really late which cant be helped as I am an insomniac. I dont really watch anime when its daytime because I much prefer reading at those hours

Aug 19, 9:11 AM

I've noticed that I tend to watch anime any time from afternoon to evening, but never in the morning. I tend to watch normal broadcast shows after midnight.

Aug 19, 9:15 AM
Am I the only one here who really watches anime for almost the whole day?

Aug 19, 9:36 AM
GERXjakobson said:

If u want to say that u watch hentai only...then say it clearly...
This damn attitude toward anime (ie Anime=Hentai) ...annoys me...go f***k your mother....seriously ...this world would be a better place without bastards like you...
Modified by Nxt_Arsenic, Aug 19, 9:41 AM

Aug 19, 9:38 AM

There is no specific "time" in which I watch Anime.

If I'm in the mood, and I'm not busy, then I'll watch something, as long as it's not too close to my bedtime.

Aug 19, 10:50 AM
I usually watch at midnight and beyond just like most of the people here. There is a lot going on during daytime and I do most of my work during the afternoon. Also, watching Anime (or watching in general especially ASMR vids) will make my eyes heaviers, thus, I tend to immediately sleep right after some time at most 2-3 am. My schedule for watching will change though once college hits up this September.

Aug 19, 11:07 AM

Whenever I got nothing else to do and am in the mood for anime.

My job is the only thing getting in the way sometimes XD
I live alone so I could get up at 4am and watch a silly show and it would still be fine - happens rarely though, I love sleeping too much -.-

Aug 19, 11:08 AM

Any fucking time I want! But usually at night.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Aug 19, 11:09 AM

Really varies but normally I gravitate to one of the first things I do in the morning or how I spend my evening. During school I also like to watch it right when I get home if I can

Aug 19, 11:37 AM

Good heavens just look at the time.

It's anime time!

Aug 19, 11:39 AM

Usually before bed...but then I end up staying up until 4am watching anime because I said "one more episode" 8 times....

Aug 19, 11:43 AM

Whenever I feel like it and have the time for it.

Aug 19, 11:47 AM

I take the night time shift from 10pm-2am
Once you realize that what others think about what you enjoy doesn't matter, you will finally be free

Aug 19, 12:00 PM
I watch anime whenever but mostly after 6-7 pm :3

Aug 19, 12:07 PM

Always way too fucking late because I inherited from my parents this pain in the ass need to constantly be doing something so I need to be kind of worn out before I will allow myself to just sit down and relax, by which time I'm kind of tired and not able to enjoy anime as much as I think I would if I just forced myself to sit down and chill earlier in the evening. Doesn't help that I'm playing Overwatch again so that's eating up time and my business is going slow so I need to start putting in time to acquiring clients which is a pain in the ass too.

Like fuck, man. It's enough to make a brother want to get on the weed again just so I can relax some.
Blog homepage: http://yossanime.com/
Lastest post: Haganai: How an Ecchi Harem Romcom Became my Favorite Anime

Watching: Kamisama Dolls
Reading: Stargazer (VN)
Watching Weekly: Kawaikereba, Takagi-san 2, Machikado Mazoku

Recently Finished: Fate UBW (9), Your Lie in April (8), Haganai (10), Fate/Extra: Last Encore (9), Saya no Uta (VN)(8), Citrus (8), Dance in the Vampire Bund (8), Tejina-Senpai (3)

Aug 19, 12:25 PM

Whenever I can, but essentially during the afternoon
And then, God missed a step of his stairs

Aug 19, 12:59 PM
normally from 10pm to 1am when i have class the next day, during summer when i wnt basically

Aug 19, 1:31 PM

Usually after dark. Or at sunset at the earliest. It's a bit of a psychological hangover from highschool, where I didn't have time to watch anime until late in the evening.

Aug 19, 1:37 PM
I usually watch after 9 pm because I like having a cozy atmosphere. However, if the show is incredibly engaging I’ll watch earlier. I don’t watch anime every day though, even in average terms.

Aug 19, 2:22 PM

Usually after the 8 pm but sometimes in the afternoon.

Aug 19, 4:18 PM

Lately I've been doing it before bed.

Aug 19, 6:08 PM

Anytime I'm not working, sleeping, playing games, watching/reading something that isn't anime/manga/novel related, or doing out with friends and family.

For instance today I'm watching Wu Assassins.
"Should I be concerned over the obvious delight our daughter takes in the ultra-violence?"
"It's genetic"
-Red Arrow to Cheshire (Young Justice)

Aug 19, 6:47 PM
I usually like to save seasonal shows for the weekend so I can watch all the new episodes at once and then watch an older anime over the course of the week before I go to bed.

Aug 19, 6:51 PM

I watch it whenever, but I usually watch my seasonal shows early afternoon cause the current season show i'm watching is Fruits Basket which comes out around almost 1 pm my time.

Aug 19, 6:51 PM

Every day
All day
24/7
No stop

Just kidding, but I literally watch anime all the time as long as I don't have anything else to do
no description boi

Aug 19, 7:12 PM

In the evening when it's getting dark. I feel like it sets the mood and that I can consentrate better when it's dark.

Aug 19, 7:15 PM

I usually don't watch anime during the evening because I'm watching other shows on TV like pro wrestling or playing video games. I try to watch anime on the days that I'm not working if I don't have anything planned for that day.

Aug 19, 7:17 PM
*sips coffee*

Aug 19, 7:31 PM

Once it gets dark outside is when I watch it. Turn off all the lights and it really makes any scene so much more intense

Aug 19, 7:38 PM
I don't have a certain time I watch anime whenever I want.

Aug 20, 1:59 AM

Nxt_Arsenic said:
GERXjakobson said:

If u want to say that u watch hentai only...then say it clearly...
This damn attitude toward anime (ie Anime=Hentai) ...annoys me...go f***k your mother....seriously ...this world would be a better place without bastards like you...

You take Anime way too seriously. Learn to have some fun please.

Aug 20, 2:01 AM
Morning/afternoon

If I have no time after dinner

Aug 20, 2:03 AM
That's very easy:
09:00 am - 03:00 am

Aug 20, 2:13 AM

Whenever I feel like it and have a free time.

X s t a s y

“I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours”
―Cheshire Cat

Aug 20, 2:16 AM

When I started watching anime, I'd used to watch it anytime I wanted to, usually I started the morning with it, sometimes I would spend all day watching anime

Now for the past like 2 months, I only watch it at night

Aug 20, 2:48 AM
Krav40 said:
Hello everyone, so this might just be me. But I much prefer watching anime only after 6 p.m. Why? Well, because then I can relax without feeling unproductive or feeling like I wasted my whole day. I don't like sitting around during the day watching anime, because then I feel like I can do something much more productive and fulfilling with my time.

So, my question is, do you have a specific time when you watch anime? Or are you fine with just watching it during the daytime?

P.S: I occasionally break this rule

i only watched it on weekend in the morning or sometimes at night (between 4 a.m. to 10 a.m. or 7 p.m. to 12 p.m. ) then i watched news or anything i could watch on youtube, sometimes i just read any kind book. but if it aired on saturday night, i watch it realtime like endro~ (saturday 25:00) i can't watch anime on weekday anymore ever since i work, i work from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and it took almost 1 hour from my apartment to workplace.

Aug 20, 2:54 AM
I watch anime in the morning for around 4 hours, and I watch it late at night for around 5 hours.

Aug 20, 2:58 AM
Usually after school, it helps me to relief my stress I got from studying at school

Or just when I feel lonely and too stressful, a distraction (such as watching anime, or do anything you like) helps me to calm my mind :3

Aug 20, 2:58 AM

Whenever I want, it doesn't matter to me if it's morning or evening or whatever. That's only for my days off though, it depends strongly on my work schedule on the other days.
I'm mostly watching anime after early shift. When I have late shift (like today) I rarely watch anything before or after work and when I have nightshift I sometimes watch a few episode at noon (or one episode at work when there's not much to do).
Modified by Chromatus, Aug 20, 3:03 AM

Aug 20, 3:13 AM

No particular time of the day.
The main condition is that I must be at home and free of other engagements.

So this makes it somewhere after 20:30 till 00:00 on the working part of the week and between 13:00 and 17:30 on the weekend.

Sometimes I go to anime marathons with friends on friday and saturday between 20:30 and 00:00

Pages (2) [1] 2 »