Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 24, 2019 12:30 AM

Aug 2019
Uhh I'm fine with cool, handsome and manly men but shota and cute boys are a no.
心配ない生活 なんてない
Aug 24, 2019 1:39 AM
Jul 2018
GERXjakobson said:
Believe it or not some people do. They even go as far as to proclaim that they are ruining anime...

I'm not really sure what type of cute boys you're talking about. It could either be bishies or moe boys or whatever.

But anyways, I wouldn't say that they think that cute boys had ruin anime (it's just like saying moe girls had ruined anime). What I can say is that some people can be a bit biased into hating shows with cute boys.
Specifically, shows like Hetalia, Durarara, Black Butler, Bungou Stray Dogs, any popular modern sports anime and some notable shonen anime are popular because they have cute and attractive boys, yet many people also seem to criticize those shows in terms of storytelling and plot.

To answer your question, I definitely do not hate cute boys. I can admit that I really like them. A couple of the characters in my favorites are cute boys (not just because of their cuteness, but also their characterization).

In fact, I would say that in an era filled with moe girls, we need more moe boys (but obviously not shotas and in that case I would agree that they ruin anime). We don't just need dino or raccoon waifus, demon imoutos and isekai moms, we need more characters like Ciel, Honey-senpai and Midoriya.

I know it's a weird flex but you get the point.

EDIT: I completely forgot the idea of traps and now I'm unsure whether if they're ruining anime or not.
removed-userAug 24, 2019 1:47 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

48 by Jonas-K »»
57 seconds ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

49 by Lampblasted »»
7 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - Yesterday

42 by MichaelJackson »»
11 minutes ago

» Seeking Recommendations from My "Plan to Watch" List

vansonbee - 14 minutes ago

1 by Otakupervert890 »»
11 minutes ago

» Muskoku Tensei is the antithesis of Evangelion ( 1 2 )

ShuisBased2 - Jan 15

68 by FanofAction »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.