Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 19, 1:50 AM
Hey i've been craving some anime to watch and every anime site I use the videos do not play this means I can't watch anime and i've been so bored. I noticed other people in the comments say the videos were not playing for them either but then it works for others too just not me and some people, I tried disabling adblock and currently using chrome browser and tried incognito mode but still doesn't play. Any help is appreciated I need to watch some anime soon i'm craving it

have also restarted computer many times and updated software still not working

I thought it was my computer so I tried using my mobile phone too still wasn't working, then I tried making accounts to see if you needed an account to watch it but still doesn't play. I'm all out of ideas now

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Modified by DeadlyRaven, Aug 19, 1:43 PM
~AnimeDownUnder~

Aug 19, 3:02 AM

well what sites have you tried out? i'd be surprised if you're struggling to play videos on youtube, for example. might also be an outdated flash problem.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?

Aug 19, 5:30 AM

I heard that the Australian government blocked a bunch of Anime streaming and torrenting sites, so if that's the problem you're having, you may have to use a VPN or proxy server to bypass the problem.

Of course, if you're actually able to access the websites you're going to, then that shouldn't be the problem.

I don't know what sites you're trying, either.

Aug 19, 6:03 AM

I don't know what site you are using and if you are watching legally or not. But if it is not the anime gods indirectly tell you to not pirate and pay for the shows you are watching.

Aug 19, 7:44 AM

Iv'e noticed a lot of sites just don't play at all and the ones that do, certain series or episodes wont play. But then the next day they do work.
It happens very rarely so i thought it may had just been my internet but everything else thats not anime related works fine.

Aug 19, 10:34 AM
I've tried all the popular anime sites which have been around for a long that everyone watches anime on, not sure if I can mention the names on here but the only site which works for anime is crunchyroll. Yes youtube still works, the thing is I was able to watch anime fine up until a few weeks ago or about a month ago when it just stopped working randomly out of nowhere and the thing is other people are reporting their videos aren't playing either they are from other countries and then some people say it works for them. So it mustn't be an issue with the sites or with my computer i'm just wondering why the videos aren't playing anymore

I normally use gogoanime, kissanime, animeget but I checked all the other anime sites to see if any of them work and only crunchyroll works which doesn't have some of the anime i'm looking for. Think I might have to make a netflix account and try my luck on there

photophobic said:
well what sites have you tried out? i'd be surprised if you're struggling to play videos on youtube, for example. might also be an outdated flash problem.

youtube works fine

Seiya said:
I heard that the Australian government blocked a bunch of Anime streaming and torrenting sites, so if that's the problem you're having, you may have to use a VPN or proxy server to bypass the problem.

Of course, if you're actually able to access the websites you're going to, then that shouldn't be the problem.

thanks i'll try a vpn or proxy, any good suggestions?

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Modified by DeadlyRaven, Aug 19, 1:44 PM
~AnimeDownUnder~

Aug 19, 10:49 AM

AnimeDownUnder said:
photophobic said:

youtube works fine

Seiya said:

Unfortunately, I don't use any, but hopefully someone else here will be able to help you.

Aug 19, 10:49 AM

AnimeDownUnder said:

ExpressVPN and NordVPN are both very good. I don't know which one is cheaper though. If I remember correctly NordVPN had some really big discount if you purchase a very long plan.

Aug 19, 1:44 PM
Forum Moderator
got any shinies?

Thread moved from Casual Discussion.

challenges

forum sets
listen
source
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ