Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Could Zenitsu defeat Rui?

Aug 18, 11:46 AM

Do you think Zenitsu is actually strong enough to defeat Rui by himself, or to actually cut through his neck?

Please don't share any spoilers, this thread is for those who only watch the anime!
Modified by -Aincrad-, Aug 18, 12:26 PM

Aug 18, 12:12 PM

-Aincrad- said:
Do you think Zenitsu is actually strong enough to defeat Rui by himself?

Please don't share any spoilers, this thread is for those who only watch the anime!

I don't think that he would be able to. He can only use that one technique even if he's perfected it he still wouldn't be able do defeat him. I think he also becomes easy to predict if the demon is strong (like Rui). Tanjiro only defeated him with help of Nezuko. But he didn't really "defeat" him.

Aug 18, 12:15 PM
if Zenitsu uses his lightning speed move beofre Rui can put up a barrier of THICC webs then maybe but if Rui made the web barrier around him first then no lol you need to destroy the webs first with Nezukos blood demon art but then Zenitsus speed probably can slash through those thick webs too so ye i got no idea lol

Aug 18, 2:17 PM
Would he be able to defeat him ? I’m not sure but I know he has a better chance of defeating him than Tanjirou . I would have to lean on no because I don’t think he would be able to cut him with his blade . Zenitsu is the strongest of the trio right now ( Tanjirou has a more diverse move set but zenitsu would destroy Tanjirou in less than a second ) but none of the kids are on the level of defeating Rui rn .

Aug 18, 2:38 PM

No He would not be able to at this point. dOfG Tanjirou>>>Zenitsu. He would get annihilate

You guys severly underestimate how strong rui is and How powerful Tanjirou is.

You guys overestimate Zenitsu. He would Get destroy far worse Than Tanjirou.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 18, 11:14 PM
It's hard to say for me. The one certitude I have is that sleeping Zenitsu would have struggled less with Rui's threads than Tanjirou did. His speed and heightened senses in sleep mode could make it easier for him to navigate through the threads and get to Rui. Could he cut Rui's head though? I have no idea honestly. Maybe if his speed caught Rui off guard or gave his blade enough momentum and power but then again Rui could have also taken his head off like he did with Tanjrou.

So it's really up in the air for me. So it's a maybe.

Aug 18, 11:18 PM

The question is whether Zenitsu can cut him at all or not.
Best boi, fite me

Aug 19, 12:44 AM
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
No He would not be able to at this point. dOfG Tanjirou>>>Zenitsu. He would get annihilate

Tanjirou is not stronger than zenitsu rn . I know you a zenitsu hater but stop it .. Tanjirou has a more diverse move set but he is in no way stronger than zenitsu . Zenitsu would destroy Tanjirou in less than a second . Tanjirou would be dead before he realized the battle started .

Aug 19, 12:57 AM

MonkeyDJasper said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

Tanjirou is not stronger than zenitsu rn . I know you a zenitsu hater but stop it .. Tanjirou has a more diverse move set but he is in no way stronger than zenitsu . Zenitsu would destroy Tanjirou in less than a second . Tanjirou would be dead before he realized the battle started .

In your dreams stop overhyping zenitsu Who can barely beat older brother spider demon. Dotg Tanjirou is far stronger than Zenitsu. Quite your obssesion over overhyping Zenitsu And what you say is simply fanboying not
No true evidences or facts.

I don t even need to read the manga to say zenitsu can beat Rui or not.

Stop overhyping and overrated Zenitsu strength without evidence and proper reasonable facts

Its irritating and annoying
Modified by Levi_Ackerman_30, Aug 19, 1:00 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 19, 1:00 AM
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

In your dreams stop overhyping zenitsu Who can barely beat older brother spider demon. Dotg Tanjirou is far stronger than Zenitsu. Quite your obssesion over overhyping Zenitsu
barely beat ? Are you dumb? He was poisoned long before the fight even started before he even ran into the spider brother . Not to mention he didn’t barely beat him because the brother did no damage to him once the fight began , it was from him getting big before even running into him . Stop sucking Tanjirou’s dick ... It’s Zenitsu > Tanjirou >>> Inosuke.

Aug 19, 1:03 AM

MonkeyDJasper said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

In your dreams stop overhyping zenitsu Who can barely beat older brother spider demon. Dotg Tanjirou is far stronger than Zenitsu. Quite your obssesion over overhyping Zenitsu
barely beat ? Are you dumb? He was poisoned long before the fight even started before he even ran into the spider brother . Not to mention he didn’t barely beat him because the brother did no damage to him once the fight began , it was from him getting big before even running into him . Stop sucking Tanjirou’s dick ... It’s Zenitsu > Tanjirou >>> Inosuke.
y

You stop sucking zenitsu cock. Your obssession for zenitsu is disgusting stop fanboying moron. No evidence or facts just your disgusting fanboying that make your blind beliefs Zenitsu>Tanjirou. Jackass I read manga way ahead of you. Too bad I can spoil to destroy your blind beliefs

Aug 19, 1:06 AM
三葉

I doubt it, Zenitsu isnt really the strategic type and only has one move to boot. Once he fails to slash Rui and in end Rui realizes he only has one move he's screwed, Tanjiro on the other hand uses his head more and has a more diverse moveset. I'd always pick people who uses their heads in battle more than people stronger/faster etc unless the gap is just way too big, which in this case Zenitsu and Tanjiro arent that far off from each other, I'd actually go for Tanjiro more since he has 2 breaths, one being actually able to cut Rui's enchanced threads despite his sword being broken.

Aug 19, 1:08 AM
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
MonkeyDJasper said:
y

You stop sucking zenitsu cock. Your obssession for zenitsu is disgusting stop fanboying moron. No evidence or facts just yoyr disgusting fanboying.
I just gave you facts and evidence dumbass but I’m not surprised you don’t know because you clearly lack reading comprehension and the ability to spell . Tanjirou has a more diverse moveset but that wouldn’t matter in a fight with Zenitsu at this point in time because he’s too fast for Tanjirou to even react . Not to mention Tanjirou doesn’t know what zenitsu is capable of so he would again have another advantage With the element of surprise , he knows he’s strong but he doesn’t know his fighting style or moveset . The moment zenitsu fell asleep Tanjirou automatically would lose because zenitsu is too fast for him to hit not to mention he can just charge his attack and use Sixfold to be even more unpredictable. Zenitsu has 1 attack but he honed it to perfection while Tanjirou has more moves . Tanjirou technically is stronger because he has more moves but he wouldn’t win in a fight with zenitsu at this point in time , it’s common sense dumbass . It’s not a knock on Tanjirou it’s just facts .

Aug 19, 1:13 AM

MonkeyDJasper said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
y

You stop sucking zenitsu cock. Your obssession for zenitsu is disgusting stop fanboying moron. No evidence or facts just yoyr disgusting fanboying.
I just gave you facts and evidence dumbass but I’m not surprised you don’t know because you clearly lack reading comprehension and the ability to spell . Tanjirou has a more diverse moveset but that wouldn’t matter in a fight with Zenitsu at this point in time because he’s too fast for Tanjirou to even react . Not to mention Tanjirou doesn’t know what zenitsu is capable of so he would again have another advantage With the element of surprise , he knows he’s strong but he doesn’t know his fighting style or moveset . The moment zenitsu fell asleep Tanjirou automatically would lose because zenitsu is too fast for him to hit not to mention he can just charge his attack and use Sixfold to be even more unpredictable. Zenitsu has 1 attack but he honed it to perfection while Tanjirou has more moves . Tanjirou technically is stronger because he has more moves but he wouldn’t win in a fight with zenitsu at this point in time , it’s common sense dumbass . It’s not a knock on Tanjirou it’s just facts .

Right right do you seriously think Zenitsu can even cut Rui? Hm i give you that question?

He wouldn t be able cut Rui body only his threads at best. He would still lost to rui just like Tanjirou.

Whatsoever you say Dotg Tanjirou has not been explore further. Just watch and find out.

Modified by Levi_Ackerman_30, Aug 19, 1:21 AM

Aug 19, 1:20 AM
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

Right right do you seriously think Zenitsu can even cut Rui? Hm i give you that question?

He wouldn t be able cut Rui body only his threads at best. He would still lost to rui just like Tanjirou.
no he couldn’t cut Rui , none of the rookies would be able to cut Rui they aren’t strong enough . They all would get destroyed , it’s just that Zenitsu’s speed gives him an advantage in majority of his fights but it’s meaningless since he’s not strong enough to cut Rui .

Aug 19, 1:22 AM

MonkeyDJasper said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

no he couldn’t cut Rui , none of the rookies would be able to cut Rui they aren’t strong enough . They all would get destroyed , it’s just that Zenitsu’s speed gives him an advantage in majority of his fights but it’s meaningless since he’s not strong enough to cut Rui .

In the end none of them can beat Rui Though If Rui didn t cut his own head he would have cut off by tanjirou. I think this conversation is over

Aug 19, 1:24 AM
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

In the end none of them can beat Rui Though If Rui didn t cut his own head he would have cut off by tanjirou. I think this conversation is over
only reason Tanjirou woulda cut his head is because of Nezuko exploding blood on the sword my guy... we know this because Tanjirou tried to do it seconds before that and the blade wasn’t strong enough to cut through . It was a team attack that made it possible for Tanjirou to have the strength to cut his neck , not Tanjirou’s own strength . The anime even makes this abundantly clear in how they frame the shots ...

Aug 19, 1:26 AM
With his speed and style, he'd probably only get one opportunity to defeat him. If he missed, or Rui doesn't underestimate him, he'd probably get bodied.

Aug 19, 1:31 AM

MonkeyDJasper said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

only reason Tanjirou woulda cut his head is because of Nezuko exploding blood on the sword my guy... we know this because Tanjirou tried to do it seconds before that and the blade wasn’t strong enough to cut through . It was a team attack that made it possible for Tanjirou to have the strength to cut his neck , not Tanjirou’s own strength . The anime even makes this abundantly clear in how they frame the shots ...

TrueI say it again none of them can beat rui. So this entire topic is settle can Zenitsu beat Rui? No he can t. Can Tanjirou and Inosuke beat Rui. That would be no as well.

Aug 19, 2:17 AM

you see. They poisoned zenitsu for a reason.

Aug 19, 9:50 PM
Unlikely but possible, Zenitsu is faster than Tanjirou so it might be possible for Zen

Aug 19, 9:51 PM
JolteonRL said:
Unlikely but possible, Zenitsu is faster than Tanjirou so it might be possible for Zen

yep more speed then more cutting power although i do not know if Zenitsus sword will not break against the THICC web of Rui

Aug 19, 9:53 PM
ugmon said:
JolteonRL said:

yep more speed then more cutting power although i do not know if Zenitsus sword will not break against the THICC web of Rui

Or maybe he can even cut Rui even before Rui makes his t hi cc web

Aug 19, 9:55 PM
JolteonRL said:
ugmon said:

Or maybe he can even cut Rui even before Rui makes his t hi cc web

ye agreed i said something similar in the previous posts

Aug 19, 10:03 PM
He could if he has more than 1 skill..

Aug 19, 10:16 PM

Marshall96 said:
He could if he has more than 1 skill..
nah zenitsu's first form is stronger than you imagined and More than enough to cut rui.

Aug 20, 3:40 AM
MonkeyDJasper said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

“a second” ??? Tanjiro had speed very fast as well as Zenitsu . Tanjiro is destroy zenitsu ... at ep.4 Tanjiro is better than Sabito

Aug 20, 3:41 AM
duongtu99 said:
MonkeyDJasper said:
“a second” ??? Tanjiro had speed very fast as well as Zenitsu . Tanjiro is destroy zenitsu ... at ep.4 Tanjiro is better than Sabito
please tell me you’re trolling ..

Aug 20, 3:59 AM

Seems like my thread turned into a childish Tanjirou vs Zenitsu discussion...
Modified by -Aincrad-, Aug 20, 4:11 AM

Aug 25, 1:15 AM

-Aincrad- said:
Seems like my thread turned into a childish Tanjirou vs Zenitsu discussion...

I'll use logic. "The formula for force says force is equal to mass (m) multiplied by acceleration" This means speed is the greatest determining factor for force. This is why projected bullets are so powerful.

Fact: Tanjiro has the power to slice Rui's head. We know this because Rui sliced his own head to evade death via sword.
Fact: Zenitsu perfected one skill: Strike at lightning speed.
Fact: Anime does not say anywhere that Tanjiro has perfected any skill(s)

Drawed conclusion: Zenitsu can attack faster than Tanjiro
Variable: Zenitsu's sword sharpness and durability

Final conclusion: Inconclusive due to variable
Best guess: Yes, Zen can cut Rui's head off because the sword should be high quality and Zen's attack speed is faster than Tanjiro.

Modified by GrimorumInvoke, Aug 25, 1:19 AM

Aug 25, 1:27 AM

No,I don't think so. I think Tanjiro even before the Kagura dance is stronger than him.
My Wife is a Demon Queen

Aug 25, 6:32 AM
he almost die in rui subordinate. how can he defeat rui .even though he can defeat kaigaku,

Aug 25, 6:41 AM

LinXiaoti said:
he almost die in rui subordinate. how can he defeat rui .
dude use a spoiler tags.
and zenitsu almost die because of poison, not because of his opponent stronger than him.

Aug 25, 7:59 AM
He will end up with a broken sword after the dash