Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Aug 24, 2019 3:58 PM

that episode was especially good. i'm genuinely emotional.
Oh, that last scene, the stargazing, gave me bakemonogatari feels :')

Aug 25, 2019 3:37 AM

Damn that adult Takagi sneak peak at the beginning there. Looks like also Takagi-San can't help but to feel flustered when they were touching in that small space

Aug 28, 2019 3:22 AM
when is Nishikata gonna grow a pair and just hold the poor girl's hand.

Aug 28, 2019 4:03 PM
It rained on a Tanabata day so he shouldn't have been able to cross the river? Anyway nice episode.

Aug 29, 2019 4:32 PM

The first part was pretty good but part II was fantastic a confession would have been pretty cool under the night sky.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 30, 2019 4:32 AM

best episode so far. Takagi-san is adorable when being fed.

date with Takagi while watching the stars, so romantic.

Aug 31, 2019 12:28 AM
Lowkey sad when the dance ended without them holding hands.

Sep 1, 2019 2:28 AM

Damn, what a really good episode, from the beginning to especially that end, very nice! The last scene was most especially cute! Only thing that disappointed me was that Nishikata didn't get to hold Takagi's hands. Also, it seems that the one looking at their camping photo was older Takagi-san, it's guess though.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Sep 4, 2019 8:46 PM

This episode was really good, I think it is because it is foreshadowing that what we have all been waiting for is soon to come! I am pretty sure you all know what I mean.
I liked the end credits as well.
Sean The Magical Weeaboo!!!

Sep 6, 2019 4:28 PM
doctorno0 said:
If anybody else is curious, at the end, Takagi-san refers to Nishikata having crossed the river for her. That river is the Milky Way, and she is apparently referring to a famous legend that is linked to the Tanabata festival, another thing that was mentioned. You can read said legend and more background here on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata. Trust me, it is very cute (and revealing).

That's the best thing I've ever read and it fits pretty much perfectly with Nishikata and Takagi; it makes me like this anime even more

Sep 8, 2019 11:53 PM

Absolutely loved older Takagi making an appearance in the beginning :)

That last scene was so adorable <3

Sep 10, 2019 5:15 AM

omg HAHAHA the picture scene was so good that they even showed older Takagi laughing at it :D
i don't believe he was thinking Takagi would get scared because of his hand tho :v

"if you hold my hand, you win" she teases while trying to get something out of it, how cute haha

aww, after looking forward to the dance, the music stops 1 second too early, why do you do this to me? also, rip hand holding plan

and so, Takagi's wish of stargazing with Nishikata, turned true just a few seconds later, and even better when they were super close together, how romantic, i'm surprised he didn't scream
Some favorite new girls from the Winter season <3 __________ delivery link

Sep 25, 2019 3:51 AM

Lmao my god just fall in love already!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Sep 28, 2019 11:46 AM
tsubasalover said:
I was like who is it that looking at the photo before OP? Then I just realized...
I thought the exact same thing.

Oct 1, 2019 7:00 PM
Damn that Takagi glimpse before the opening was awesome, she was even more pretty!

Their moments are becoming even more precious, they are even more close, she was really close of confessing and he is starting to realize his feelings, i really wanted them to hold hands in folk dance!

The moments with the other three girls was also funny and cute!

Last moment between Takagi and Nishikata seeing the star was just so adorable, and beyond wonderfull! I just want them to be more and more close!

Oct 10, 2019 8:52 AM

Damn, just dance alredy.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Oct 13, 2019 12:46 PM

Woah that's pretty sad to be asked to stand at the sideline when other classmates are doing the folk dance

Pretty nice to get that glimpse at the future
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Oct 21, 2019 11:17 AM

Loved this episode really adorable and sweet...
another new ED, and that was good too.

that foreshadow of adult Takagi ... looking at photos of..

This camping episode really cute, with slightly jealousy of Nishikata XD. that stargazing moments were so frickin sweet ....

Oct 25, 2019 2:52 AM

Awesome episode, so heartfelt. Loved the ED. Takagi just knows how to turn the guy on. Oh and grown up Takagi looking at the school pic!

Jan 18, 8:09 PM

Aww, that line, "We were an inch away from falling in love."

𝘼 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮

Pages (2) « 1 [2]