Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mo Dao Zu Shi 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Sep 7, 11:31 AM

Yalthamen said:
beminim said:
I like it a lot! i didn't watch anime last year or very little so I had no idea what this was about. I kept seeing images of lang wangji and wei wuxian all over tumblr, so i was curious, but i thought to myself, it might just be a queerbait anime like almost all sports naime and shows like that, but apparently they are a couple? obviously in china they have to censor because of the rampant homophobia but i am happy to know this power couple is canon lmao.

If you enjoy it I highly recommend reading the novel! If you like BL stories, the novel is sooo romantic. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji have an amaaazing love story, and that element makes the entire plot much deeper. The novel is also much more intense in general, and the show will make 100x more sense if you read it haha. Yeah it's a shame about Chinese censorship, but rest assured it is a very gay in canon lmao
Last time someone was kind enough to tell me where to read the novel but I haven't had enough time lmao, I might read it once the climate starts getting chilly, somehow i think I would love it by then lol

I like BL but it is very hard to find good stuff with actual healthy ships, so im happy this is one <3

Sep 12, 1:54 AM
Sasha_AT said:
I really, really, really love the first season... But this season is shit.

after looking at your 9s and 10s I would lov to know why your not enjoying this season as much as the first
Modified by stuy, Sep 12, 2:00 AM

Sep 15, 7:31 AM

stuy said:
Sasha_AT said:
I really, really, really love the first season... But this season is shit.

after looking at your 9s and 10s I would lov to know why your not enjoying this season as much as the first

you said that for my sequel record?

Well, anyway... I took the first season like a summary, so all ok with that season. Now, this second season is too summary for me, the best drama moments of MDZS happened on this season and were chopped without mercy... BUT, after 6-7, I realized this is not a summary, it is more like a minirework. So, actually I don't care anymore.

"is shit" now is "it´s ok for a minirework"

P.D:
Watch THE UNTAMED.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]