Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

For those of you who've watched Goblin Slayer, why did you continue it? Furthermore, what is your opinion on the use of violent/obscene scenes for shock factor?

Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 16, 2019 8:01 PM

Feb 2019
Obviously, this thread will spoil some of Goblin Slayer:

I just wanted to know because after watching half of the first EP, I was immediately disgusted and felt dirty.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 16, 2019 8:03 PM

Oct 2017
Because I wanted to see a guy killing goblins.

My opinion is that a lot of series are far more violent and that people overreacted for something that lasted less than 20 seconds on the first episode.

HeimurAug 16, 2019 8:12 PM

Aug 16, 2019 8:10 PM

Dec 2016
Simple plot with a simple MC.
GS's violent is barely much of a shock factor when comparing it to berserk or other shows.
Aug 16, 2019 11:29 PM

Dec 2016
the scene everyone complained about didn't affect me, so i kept on watching just for the hell of it - and to see what would come out of it in the end. turns out, it was a waste of my time anyway.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Aug 17, 2019 4:22 AM

Jul 2014
Thread moved from Anime & Manga Recommendations
Take care of yourself

Aug 20, 2019 3:39 PM

Nov 2018
It adds to the world building. Also gives the show a much more dark vibe. People are just whining about it being too edgy. While no one has a problem with tokyo ghoul or berserk.
Aug 25, 2019 2:30 AM
Jul 2016
I kept watching because it's a good show. The violence as shock fits with the theme, it's not used just for the sake of it
Sep 5, 2019 3:49 AM

Sep 2016
For starters it wasn't just for shock factor, it served to let the audience know that goblins = bad. And as for the reason I continued, it seemed like an interesting story of a man coping with his past, that's all.
Sep 11, 2019 2:09 PM
Oct 2016
Thread topic is clearly done to bait and troll people.
Sep 11, 2019 4:37 PM
Feb 2017
I honestly didn’t care or feel offended or snowflakey(?) after the scene. I watched it all the way through because idk why. I found it boring most of the time.
Sep 11, 2019 10:31 PM

Apr 2011
It's not even that ''disgusting'', now unnecessarily edgy? Yes.
It was funny to watch for half of the anime, then there's a point you get that there is no more to it. Basically, every character is plain simple, even the main male character has a dull look on life, doesn't speak or interact with anything or anyone. How is an anime supposed to be good with this in mind? You can easily see how there is no more to it in episode 10. It seemed like a filler episode and in the end they show a a ''plot twist'' - if you can even call that - just to have something to fill the rest of the episodes. In those 2 episodes every adventurer you acquainted with - yes acquainted because... there is no character development - nothing interesting or great about the fight besides our MC being tossed around and miraculously saved like he always does.

I get the rape thing from a ''reproduction'' stand point. Now the problem is that it's not shown as something smart, it was made to be edgy and that's the biggest issue in this show. This edginess replaces everything that would work on a good anime point of view, now the only glimpses that I've seen are:
- Low profile harem even though the protagonist is dead inside;
- Boobs and their rotation skills, or even hanging skills (Cow Girl);
- Comic relief from every other character than our MC because he is lame, not only in personality but in battle skills.

What I have to say is that this anime is poorly made. And keep this in mind: The Priestess and him alone are so boring that they had to fill the gap with generic classes and races and a ton of edginess to make anything out of this. A lizard that likes cheese, a tsundere elf that gets drunk easily and a dwarf that spits wine and throws rocks. Wow, original!
NyandaSep 12, 2019 5:37 PM
Sep 15, 2019 1:58 AM

Feb 2013
I dunno I saw nothing disturbing there or particularly shocking. Simple show with a simple goal: mindless killing of goblins. Kind of similar to Doom games were you run arround aimlessly and murder anything that moves in a guresome way...

Watching this show felt like watching a poor man's Berserk tbh.

Wasn't particularly interesting or special in any way and mc is very bland and emotionless to the point where it becomes annoying. Good show to kill time I gues...
Sep 16, 2019 11:15 PM

May 2008
Because I am not a SJW that thinks rape is the worst thing in the world, 1000x worse than murder etc. Of course I do condemn it, but I don't agree with people who think it's worse to rape someone than to kill someone. I also understand that girls can falsely accuse guy of attempted rape to destroy his life, because they are just people, and people can be vicious (I am mentioning this because SJWs were also butthurt about rape accusation storyline in shield hero). If I can handle movies with people getting killed, I can handle a cartoon with imaginary rape. To be honest it was an interesting concept that fueled my rage against goblins and made me cheer for the main guy, and it was rarely mentioned aparat from first ep, so it's really not that big of a deal.

So to sum things up - if you are okay with watching people getting mutilated and dismembered, but not raped, something is wrong.
Sep 25, 2019 6:03 AM
May 2009
I love the concept.
Goblins the weak monsters in video games, are actually the most dangerous of them all.

The Rape scenes make senses, since in this world there are no female goblins only male. and they mate with the females of other species to increase their populations.

The violence was adequete, and I could feel the horror of being caught in a goblin ambush.

The first episode was very tamed compared to the actual manga. There was no full on Nuditiy (No Nipples shown) So it tells you that the animators did not want the rape to be seen as erotic. I mean if you found it erotic then that is your own issue.

The point is at the end of the day, a good goblins is a dead goblin.
And underestimating them can be fatal.

Still a good show.

In terms of Violence and Rape I would say Berserk is still edgier and better done.
Sep 30, 2019 8:17 AM
Nov 2015
Nyanda said:
It's not even that ''disgusting'', now unnecessarily edgy? Yes.
It was funny to watch for half of the anime, then there's a point you get that there is no more to it. Basically, every character is plain simple, even the main male character has a dull look on life, doesn't speak or interact with anything or anyone. How is an anime supposed to be good with this in mind? You can easily see how there is no more to it in episode 10. It seemed like a filler episode and in the end they show a a ''plot twist'' - if you can even call that - just to have something to fill the rest of the episodes. In those 2 episodes every adventurer you acquainted with - yes acquainted because... there is no character development - nothing interesting or great about the fight besides our MC being tossed around and miraculously saved like he always does.

I get the rape thing from a ''reproduction'' stand point. Now the problem is that it's not shown as something smart, it was made to be edgy and that's the biggest issue in this show. This edginess replaces everything that would work on a good anime point of view, now the only glimpses that I've seen are:
- Low profile harem even though the protagonist is dead inside;
- Boobs and their rotation skills, or even hanging skills (Cow Girl);
- Comic relief from every other character than our MC because he is lame, not only in personality but in battle skills.

What I have to say is that this anime is poorly made. And keep this in mind: The Priestess and him alone are so boring that they had to fill the gap with generic classes and races and a ton of edginess to make anything out of this. A lizard that likes cheese, a tsundere elf that gets drunk easily and a dwarf that spits wine and throws rocks. Wow, original!
>I get the rape thing from a ''reproduction'' stand point. Now the problem is that it's not shown as something smart, it was made to be edgy and that's the biggest issue in this show.

What does that even mean? How is something edgy if it makes sense.

How is goblin slayer generic , he's a troupe and how he's used in the story is different from others of his archetype.
Sep 30, 2019 9:19 AM
Nov 2015
PzKpfw_VI_Tiger said:
I dunno I saw nothing disturbing there or particularly shocking. Simple show with a simple goal: mindless killing of goblins. Kind of similar to Doom games were you run arround aimlessly and murder anything that moves in a guresome way...

Wasn't particularly interesting or special in any way and mc is very bland and emotionless to the point where it becomes annoying. Good show to kill time I gues...
Him being bland and emotionally is what makes it interesting, it shows his trauma and that contrast with the chartasis he gets from killing goblins.
Sep 30, 2019 9:23 AM

Jun 2015
I had no problem with it because I'm not one of those retards who are fine with violence and killing but somehow immediately feel oh so morally obligated to be disgusted by rape. I think murder is way worse than rape and there plenty of it shown in anime and live action tv. If you don't have a problem watching murder and think it's totally ok then you're a hypocrite for saying rape is wrong to watch. Pick one or pick none.
Read Toriko!
Oct 12, 2019 9:17 AM

Feb 2013
Black_Sheep97 said:
PzKpfw_VI_Tiger said:

Him being bland and emotionally is what makes it interesting, it shows his trauma and that contrast with the chartasis he gets from killing goblins.

Does not make it interesting for me
Oct 18, 2019 3:49 AM
Oct 2019
shintai88 said:
I love the concept.
Goblins the weak monsters in video games, are actually the most dangerous of them all.

The Rape scenes make senses, since in this world there are no female goblins only male. and they mate with the females of other species to increase their populations.

The violence was adequete, and I could feel the horror of being caught in a goblin ambush.

The first episode was very tamed compared to the actual manga. There was no full on Nuditiy (No Nipples shown) So it tells you that the animators did not want the rape to be seen as erotic. I mean if you found it erotic then that is your own issue.

Still a good show.

In terms of Violence and Rape I would say Berserk is still edgier and better done.
shintai88 said:
I love the concept.

Still a good show.

Yes totally agree
Oct 18, 2019 4:15 AM
Oct 2019
phantom346 said:
I had no problem with it because I'm not one of those retards who are fine with violence and killing but somehow immediately feel oh so morally obligated to be disgusted by rape. I think murder is way worse than rape and there plenty of it shown in anime and live action tv. If you don't have a problem watching murder and think it's totally ok then you're a hypocrite for saying rape is wrong to watch. Pick one or pick none.
It doesn't mean that when you watch violence films makes you a retard as long as you have the moral as a person right? I know what your thoughts about goblin slayer but at least understand the plot of the story because you know nothing why the story is like that. You know nothing about the MC and why do goblins rape women. And do you really think that were enjoying seeing things like rape and murder? OF course not you fcking retard! You can't just simply judge us by what anime are we watching. Just enjoy watching your favorite super heroes, fantasy, isekai animes that most of the kids watch cause your immature enough just reading your comment.
Oct 18, 2019 4:30 AM

Jan 2018
Well I sort of fell off the show while it was airing because of a short attention span... but.

The biggest selling point to me is the two main leads, Orcbolg and Priestess. Their interactions, dynamic, and relationship are a big factor in what made the series really interesting to me :3

(About the darker aspects. I can certainly see why someone would be uncomfortable with them. (Crunchyroll was horribly irresponsible when they didn't research the series and initially gave it a PG rating) (Yes really) Though Orcbolg slaughtering rapists sort of made up for it with me.) (There was a clear anti-rape message there that I appreciate)
A treasure the color of the rainbow, the color of happiness
Oct 18, 2019 4:29 PM

Jun 2015
DonnCleofe said:
phantom346 said:
It doesn't mean that when you watch violence films makes you a retard as long as you have the moral as a person right? I know what your thoughts about goblin slayer but at least understand the plot of the story because you know nothing why the story is like that. You know nothing about the MC and why do goblins rape women. And do you really think that were enjoying seeing things like rape and murder? OF course not you fcking retard! You can't just simply judge us by what anime are we watching. Just enjoy watching your favorite super heroes, fantasy, isekai animes that most of the kids watch cause your immature enough just reading your comment.
God, you're a fucking retard. did u even read what I said u idiot? I agreed with you u nincompoop!
Read Toriko!
Oct 18, 2019 10:45 PM
Oct 2019
phantom346 said:
DonnCleofe said:
God, you're a fucking retard. did u even read what I said u idiot? I agreed with you u nincompoop!
Oh... sorry about that. I just got frustrated about the people who hate goblin slayer. Guess like I read to fast
Oct 25, 2019 4:30 PM

Jan 2018
I think this anime fails to deliver what makes GS enjoyable

GS has potential for a lot.
-It has a unique take on storytelling and does nothing interesting with it
-It has a lot of characters and they all suck
-it has a very misleading start
-it taps into some interesting ideas and philosophys and doesn't bother exploring them at all

BUT THE ART is beautiful

The beginning of the story presents GS as the New "berserk" but in reality GS is just anime DOOM . ( Who doesn't love doomguy slaughtering some demons? )
It's just GS commiting massive acts of violence so he can get paid and use that money to commit more violence.

And the good part of that is the art.
The Manga Looks awesome
And the anime gives us CGI Slayer-Mon that for some reason isn't able to digivolve even thou he is obviously a Digimon

The anime 3/10
The LN is pretty meh but I've only looked Into the first volume

The manga 7/10
Oct 28, 2019 3:58 AM

May 2012
I wish the show had more violence and rape

It is was not violent enough for me.

I also find it strange that most of the people who feel "disgusted" when watching rape are males. You would expect females to hate it the most, but when I looked at users profiles, it seems almost most of them are male users. Also, I don't remember people in the past making a big deal out of rape in fictional show. But these days people seems to complain too much whenever there anything about sexual violence.
thepathOct 28, 2019 4:07 AM
Nov 17, 2019 3:30 PM

Jul 2007
Out of all the dark anime I have watched, I don't find Goblin Slayer all that dark/violent/ or even obscene. Yes it had a rape scene in the first episode, but people made more out of the scene that was shown. It set the mood for how brutal the goblins could be.

There have been more violent and gruesome anime out there that make Goblin slayer look like a walk in the park. If you look at Attack on Titan, that anime is gruesome, gory, and wild with action. I would say I found many of the scenes in AOT more disturbing than GS.

I figure if you can watch people being torn from limb to limb, bitten in half, snapped and ripped apart, blood spraying everywhere, people's heads popping like balloons filled with blood, you should be able to watch GS. GS happens mostly at night, emphasizes the brutality of goblins through their rape addiction, but it's far from the violence and obscenities other anime have produced.

I think the first episode decided to get all the offense stuff out the way. They yanked the bandaid off, so the viewer knew exactly what they were in for. Honestly from the first episode, everything else felt very tame.

I liked this show, so I finished it. It's nowhere near the power of an anime like Berserk or even Claymore, but it was good for what it was.

Going to eat your brains and gain your knowledge.
Nov 24, 2019 4:22 AM
Sep 2019
Hot anime girls and big tiddies
Nov 24, 2019 6:14 AM

Jan 2018
No there was nothing shocking to see, unless the killing of goblins made you angry because you've seen slime anime before that. I think grancrest senki is more painful to watch.
Nov 24, 2019 7:39 AM
Nov 2019
I think the hint for what you're going to see is in the title.....

Lots of goblins being slayed + some typical fanservice.

Was OK to watch - but it could have been so much better darker & with better character building.
Nov 25, 2019 3:34 AM

Aug 2011
Up to episode 8. I like GS because since it's inspired by DnD there are a few references in there which made it pretty fun. And it's just about slaying goblins.

As for the rape aspect - it sounds strange, but so far the rape scenes themselves I don't mind. This anime is supposed to be violent and the scenes aren't really lascivious. It's more the general ecchi fanservice that happens in the towns, ex. how Sword Maiden and Cow Girl are framed. It's just a putoff because that sort of framing is something that typically ends up in anime and it doesn't feel necessary to the plot, it's tiresome.

I agree that it could've been darker.
Mar 28, 2020 8:55 PM

Mar 2012
Perhaps because I’m what Ben the Sage would call an oldtaku, but I’d say what happened in episode one was really tame. Then again, if you’ve seen the first episode of Elfen Lied, anything is tame by comparison.

I continued watching it because I found Goblin Slayer’s strategic means for defeating goblins entertaining, especially after he forms his party.

As for the use of violence for shock value, it’s just a story and some stories have violence. Whether you or other people find it shocking is irrelevant. Some people enjoy violent anime that’s completely okay. The way I see it, if you’re going to watch an anime called “Goblin Slayer” but get disgusted at violence, then why the hell are you watching?

As for rape, Goblin Slayer isn’t the first story to invent rape and considering rape is one of the most vile acts you can possibly commit, it allows the viewer to grasp just how terrible and disgusting the goblins are.
ToucanbirdMar 28, 2020 9:01 PM
Mar 29, 2020 1:41 AM

Jun 2016
It was actually enjoyable, better than most fantasy shows. As for those evil scenes from hell, I don't mind them. I've watched far worse stuff being done in live action.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 29, 2020 1:50 AM
Jul 2018
I am a sucker for adventure/ RPG like anime, so the moment I watched the first episode I simply could not stop watching the series. As for the use of violent/obscene scenes, it is not something you will usually see in the anime industry, but what is important is the fact that Goblin Slayer never overuses them that is why it is that good.
Apr 5, 2020 9:46 AM
Oct 2019
At first, I thought that GS is a simple fantasy anime. I have the same perspective that the new adventurers have about goblins.And they go to the cave, shit happens, and think "What if I am in that situation"? Then I got terrified on what happened but I still love it. Why? It basically because I love dark genre.
Apr 9, 2020 2:23 AM
Feb 2020
I finished the whole season because I like the setting and GS as a character. I like the premise of a small time hero saving lives in a smaller scope. GS as a character intrigued me to wonder what is going on in his head and his reactions and responses in certain social situations cracks me up all the time. They seem ridiculous but not entirely unrealistic. Seeing GS growing out of his one-dimensional goblin exterminating machine behavior through meeting and interacting his companions is very wholesome and endearing, making the slice of life parts of his life very refreshing. I find myself looking forward to seeing more of his growth as a "normie".

Those scenes for "shock factor" don't faze me one bit. It makes zero difference to me whether they are there or not. IMO, I think the Japanese see those scenes as a very, very normal shock factor. It's just the West blindingly makes it more sensitive than what it actually is. But, I completely understand how some people will be offended by it. I don't blame them. I will say no more about this matter.

For what it's worth, Goblin Slayer as a series is responsible for making me pick up my first light novel. Heck, I am dyslexic and English isn't even my first or second language. But Goblin Slayer was intriguing enough to make me tell myself to suck it up and just power through walls and walls of text and it was absolutely worth it.
kirbykatApr 9, 2020 2:34 AM
May 15, 2020 9:32 AM
May 2020
Without that kind of absurd, over-the-top depravity, the goblins are just kind of violent monsters. Folks already think the GS is obsessed, but those that see what the goblins actually do to people understand that his obsession is warranted. "The Scene" illustrates why the GS stops at nothing to eradicate them. Seeing what the goblins are capable of puts us on the side of the GS and makes us hate them as much as he does. Without that, they're exactly as innocuous as the other adventurers think they are.
May 15, 2020 11:32 AM
Nov 2019
Berserk and Elfen Lied - are worse (brutality & gore wise)..

The rape scene just sets the plot point that goblins are bad and he's been desensitised by the brutality of slaying them...

the relationship Orcbolg and the Priestess develop along the series is the selling point plus goblin slaying and the occasional bit of un-needed fanservice (which they could have dropped and it wouldn't have made any difference).

in some ways I wish it had been darker.

Again someone in the licensing team didn't read the synopses as no way was this ever going to be a PG...

Jul 5, 2020 11:08 PM

Apr 2013
I continued it because I like how the protagonist handles things and the world seemed interesting. I see people getting killed in shows all the time and a lot of other people seem quite indifferent about that as well. So that's not really something that would stop me from watching a show, that happens all the time in different kinds of media.
Jul 7, 2020 7:17 PM
Mar 2014
Tbh using the term hate for such scenes is an understatement, I dont deal with such things such as rape well I go mental seeing or even hearing of such content and to see kawaii waifuz deflowered like that hurts but I understand it is for the sake of showing the dark side of this world; it adds to the world building. It shows how rape breaks people and that death is a far more preferred fate. That doesn't mean I wasn't fuming, watching how they were hurt really hurt and I was screaming in my head the entire time and bought out a side to me I didn't know existed. I wasnt satisfied with the goblins deaths and wanted more slow and painful methods to be used to kill the goblins but seeing red paint fly everywhere somewhat was all the more satisfying to see upon understanding the behaviour of these vile creatures.
Jul 16, 2020 11:38 PM
Oct 2016
I liked the show's approach to fantasy. It's integration of gaming tropes and conventions into the world building in a way I find fascinating and compelling.

Besides a fun protagonist, all the supporting characters are great. I kind of like the genre subversions and practical applications of fantasy storytelling.

In a world where monsters, demons, dragons, and ogres exist, goblins are the weakest monster. Yes, they might be the weakest, but they're still dangerous and infinitely cruel.

I feel like Kumo Kagyu as an author takes nothing for granted. Everything you read or that's mentioned in the story has a point and is there for a reason. Every rule and setup is taken to a logical conclusion, but just because there are rules doesn't mean they can't be bent or loopholes can't be found.

So far it's a light novel/manga only story, but I love, LOVE Goblin Slayer and the Arc Mage. The focus of that story felt very profound to me. Arc Mage seemingly having this sort of existential crisis, wanting to explore beyond their world. In a way, it reminds me of astronauts, but in a fantasy game setting. Arc Mage's relationship with Goblin Slayer felt truly deep. Their parting was sweet but also kind of sad. Goblin Slayer not fully grasping what she wanted or what she was searching for, but knowing deep down she succeeded. Meanwhile, Goblin Slayer takes a break, gets his reward and gets back to goblin slaying.

Far too often, I feel like storytellers take things for granted and insult my intelligence. They set things up and then toss them out the next. They create contrived setups to make the plot happen. They don't pay attention to their own details. I find Goblin Slayer refreshing because it feels like the inverse of that. I finally read a story where I want to pull my hair out saying, "WTF! Don't do that! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! THIS IS STUPID!"
Jul 21, 2020 12:34 AM
Dec 2019
I think it is to fill the viewers with rage that goblin slayer feels.We all can agree that goblins were nasty and didn't deserved to be forgiven.Whereas they were treated like non threats thus never exterminated completly
Jul 22, 2020 8:47 AM

Aug 2018
I watched it because I enjoyed it. I have no problem with violence in anime, you see... I can tell the difference between fact and fiction.
Jul 22, 2020 9:04 AM
Jun 2020
Because I'm a completist.
Jul 23, 2020 5:57 PM

May 2019
Wait, is there any rape there?

I just saw killing, desmembering, violation in order to kill and other terrible things made by the evil enemies in graphic content that so many animes exhibit in a way a lot more exposed than Goblin Slayer.

Ahhh, i got now, yes, there is some subtle moments where the penetration scene is absolutely avoided and you may only guess that happened... In the middle of KILLING, DECAPTATION, VIOLATION WITH BLADES...

So, what is the big issue here?
Jul 23, 2020 6:04 PM
Mar 2020
Because it was interesting.

Blood, shock, and gore was how I got into anime (Angels of Death, Higurashi, AOT etc). Handle it, even enjoy it quite well.

And it seemed quite interesting and unique. Different from other power fantasies.

Always a plus in my book.
Jul 28, 2020 9:14 AM
Apr 2020
I never realized that that one was something that was even considered to be controversial as it literally just went through why nobody should be sad about the goblin murders happening
Aug 9, 2020 12:45 AM

Jun 2019
I will watch any story in any medium to completion if I'm interested in it, regardless of whatever it portrays as part of that story.

Murder is portrayed all the time, and whether murder, beatings and assault, rape or molestation, suicide, torture, cannibalism, other acts considered brutal or lewd violence or sexual-wise, that's in no way, shape, or form a reason for me to stop watching a story ever. I don't care and am unfazed by whatever they depict, as I'm against censorship of art and media to remove visceral content; I want to see as much of life and its possibilities, wonders or horrors portrayed on screen as possible at all times, and not see it artificially limited.

All that said, the controversy over this series is overblown to the millionth degree. Without even trying I saw a litany of content more "hardcore" or "objectionable" or "deviant", etc. whatever you want to call it, at age 10 - 11 when first getting into horror films than anything portrayed throughout the duration of this entire series. Least of all should a fuss be made about the first episode and controversial rape scene itself which lasts....what, 20 seconds? And portrays the backside and some side breast of an animated character? It's so dumb and pointless that an internet controversy over something so brief and innocuous compared to even what's been in thousands of Hollywood films even gets the spotlight and oxygen it does.

Nothing in this series is more graphic than anything in the average R-rated movie (in the U.S. rating system). And violence is portrayed casually and in a cavalier manner all the time across all media.

There's very little I've seen in anime that's been more brutal in terms of violence and sexual content than a lot of live action content, and Goblin Slayer certainly isn't it. The way people talk about this series you would think it was an 80s ultraviolence splatter OVA or eroguro hentai. It's farcical.
WatchTillTandavaAug 14, 2020 3:18 PM
Aug 10, 2020 10:00 AM
Mar 2013
The shock and violance and rape adds up to how cruel and dark goblins are also the fact that goblin slayer is a stoic person really mixes up well
Aug 12, 2020 5:51 AM
Jul 2020
I dropped after those scene. I think it's unnecessary. where is the female goblin anyway?
Sep 11, 2020 8:40 AM
Apr 2015
IMO the phrase "shock factor" doesn't apply to the voiolence in Golblin Slayer. I mean the anime is build around goblins being horrible creatures and they do horrible things. Look at them as 800th vikings and they're not that different. If you dropped the anime for the violence then the anime itself wasn't for you to begin with.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

992 by Devonnius »»
Feb 22, 8:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.