Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Given Episode 6 Discussion

Aug 17, 8:34 AM
Anyone notice that Mafuyu looking for lyrics inspiration in a Terrence Malick style?

Aug 17, 10:37 AM

Manga is pretty fast paced, so I like they took their time with anime's pacing. And those anime-only scenes are soo good and blend in naturally.

Btw I think the opening song could be the one they will perform on the stage.

Aug 17, 11:22 AM

So I guess someone here is realising how he is truly feeling :g: I wonder when Ueno-kun will finally fess up. I really, really love the slow pace of this show. When Mafuyu was just walking around town - that was so peaceful.

Please support KyoAni!

Aug 17, 11:23 AM

phantomfandom said:
Anyone notice that Mafuyu looking for lyrics inspiration in a Terrence Malick style?

Yep. Noticed that too. :-D

Please support KyoAni!

Aug 17, 7:23 PM
phantomfandom said:
i thought it was referencing the manga of his and yuki's life

Aug 17, 10:42 PM

I was feeling myself almost about to broke in tears during all the episode. About the intesity of the chapter I may say it was much more struggle the release of his own real emotions by Uenoyama in the manga than anime in my opinion.
LIVE THE LIFE ON YOUR WAY AND FUCK OFF THE REST OF THE WORLD ¬¬

Aug 18, 6:58 AM

really got sleepy watching this episode...
3/5.

Aug 19, 11:13 AM

Uenoyama is jealous, I shouldn't be grinning given it's connected to Mafuyu's past involving a tragic event but I still am.

Aug 25, 8:33 AM

'Please stop killing me with kindness' - Haruki
This anime really sets the atmosphere right, it's a mix of really interesting things. Next is the bf of Kaji's, I hope I was wrong about him.....

Aug 28, 9:14 AM

Really deep episode, enjoyed a lot. I'm starting to like Mafuyu more now that I understand a bit of his past.

Sep 6, 11:04 PM

This is the most peaceful episode. Visiting all these places Mafuyu probably faced his past was amazing.
Life has no meaning.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]