Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 14, 2019 6:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting, we got to know more about Charce Lacroix and his origins this episode.

Really glad this show decided to focus on different character cast including him. I feel like it's important to understand the main cast to really get the most about them and their personaliteis.
Aug 14, 2019 6:43 AM
Jan 2017
The crash landing and the other ship was well done.
Aug 14, 2019 7:01 AM

Aug 2013
So they crash-landed into the fourth planet. We also get to learn about Charce and his past and also the type of world they live in.

They also found a ship and also someone in a hibernation device.

Aug 14, 2019 7:16 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012

Their ship crash-landed on the fourth planet and they lost hope of ever returning back home. :( What they discovered on this planet was thrilling and completely shrouded in mystery. There's another ship similar to the Astra and they found a woman who woke up from deep sleep.

This episode was really awesome and I'm completely hooked with every moment.
Aug 14, 2019 7:19 AM
Sep 2015
The Good: I can accept the fact that there's another ship in this planet despite almost zero chance, maybe plot will tell us it's not coincidence?
The Bad: Just because of anagram Aries = Seira seems too easy, I think there's another plot twist or two. No one is yet to tell everything of their backstory.
The Ugly: Booo another female character, all I want is male, a muscular one.
Aug 14, 2019 7:32 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wait what?

Okay I can accept there being another ship on this planet if this is some sort of setup where a previous group of people were tricked into experiencing the same things as our main characters did, and then tried following the same pattern back home before getting stuck here. So far so good

But what makes absolutely zero sense to me is how the hell would they randomly land on the exact same spot on this planet? I presume that's why they made it tidal-locked so that there's only a narrow strip of habitable surface area on it but even so we're talking about a whole planet here. That's like narrowing down the search range from the entire scope of the Earth to just around the equator. It's not like that's remotely enough for you to be able to accidentally land on the exact same spot

I can only hope there's some sort of explanation for this, otherwise that is some pretty damn stupid writing. But well at least ignoring the... improbability of it all, I guess it's an interesting plot development at least
Aug 14, 2019 7:38 AM

Nov 2016
Some stuff in this episode reminded me of One Piece

And wow, the situation seems really dire this time around. I also appreciate the stronger emphasis on the mystery. Still have no clue where this is all heading towards to. Pretty excited for the next episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 14, 2019 7:55 AM

Oct 2009
1st things first: I can't belive prince charming is, almost quite literally, a prince. From a pretend-medieval country. He even has a sleeping beauty princess somewhere. It's hilarious.

As for the second ship, the moment that tiny thing over that cliff was shown, I was like "oh look another ASTRA perhaps they aren't the first or it's a temporal loop or a parallel universe or whatever" I uh ... I didn't expect to be right, I swear. o.o Curious to see where that goes. How's this gonna conclude in 5 episodes anyway? Do we expect that or a second season?

phantomfandom said:

Eh, Kanata ain't muscular enough? I mean I agree with wanting another male character, but it's not like we really had the chance to check them out anyway, seems like another one of those anime where fanservice is almost completely restricted to bewbage. :/
yellowheartrenAug 14, 2019 8:02 AM
Aug 14, 2019 8:01 AM

Aug 2018
FMmatron said:
And wow, the situation seems really dire this time around. I also appreciate the stronger emphasis on the mystery. Still have no clue where this is all heading towards to. Pretty excited for the next episode.

^Same. That was a pretty damn good episode. Closer in tone to what I was expecting from the start of the series. No more fluffy beach episodes in space; it's real survival now, with new mysteries added. Great voice acting from Quitterie's VA.

Some overtones of Interstellar and also Passengers with the hibernation pods and the issues they raised.

8.5/10 for this week.
Set SCE to AUX
Aug 14, 2019 8:17 AM
Sep 2015
yellowheartren said:
phantomfandom said:

Eh, Kanata ain't muscular enough? I mean I agree with wanting another male character, but it's not like we really had the chance to check them out anyway, seems like another one of those anime where fanservice is almost completely restricted to bewbage. :/

There's already beach planet so I wouldn't rule out hot spring planet and water park planet or planet with a plant that dissolve only clothes.
Aug 14, 2019 8:20 AM

Apr 2019
HaXXspetten said:
Wait what?

Okay I can accept there being another ship on this planet if this is some sort of setup where a previous group of people were tricked into experiencing the same things as our main characters did, and then tried following the same pattern back home before getting stuck here. So far so good

But what makes absolutely zero sense to me is how the hell would they randomly land on the exact same spot on this planet? I presume that's why they made it tidal-locked so that there's only a narrow strip of habitable surface area on it but even so we're talking about a whole planet here. That's like narrowing down the search range from the entire scope of the Earth to just around the equator. It's not like that's remotely enough for you to be able to accidentally land on the exact same spot

I can only hope there's some sort of explanation for this, otherwise that is some pretty damn stupid writing. But well at least ignoring the... improbability of it all, I guess it's an interesting plot development at least

probably because those particular plants that caused the damage mainly exist around that one area in that density possibly, no idea.
that said its valid criticism but okay i guess, just coincidence.

anyway starting next week we finally enter the 2nd half

As for the second ship, the moment that tiny thing over that cliff was shown, I was like "oh look another ASTRA perhaps they aren't the first or it's a temporal loop or a parallel universe or whatever" I uh ... I didn't expect to be right, I swear. o.o Curious to see where that goes. How's this gonna conclude in 5 episodes anyway? Do we expect that or a second season?

phantomfandom said:

no 2nd season, its gonna be done with in this season.
Nim0174Aug 14, 2019 8:23 AM
You son of a .. turtle

Aug 14, 2019 8:20 AM

Oct 2009
phantomfandom said:
There's already beach planet so I wouldn't rule out hot spring planet and water park planet or planet with a plant that dissolve only clothes.

... I like the way you think xD
Aug 14, 2019 8:21 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode as always.

Charce is a good guy, I loved the part where he started laughing after seeing all his friends tear up after hearing his story. It was nice that he though of them as family too. :)

Crash landing and a new ship, interesting. I wonder who the girl is and if they went through the same thing that our current group is undergoing.
Aug 14, 2019 8:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Nim0174 said:
HaXXspetten said:
Wait what?

probably because those particular plants that caused the damage mainly exist around that one area
that said its valid criticism but okay i guess
Well that'd still require them to randomly end up both landing there anyway. If it was a safe landing place in most other places in the habitable strip then the first group would've just stopped wherever they first approached rather than just float along for no apparent reason until they got here and crashed. So it's still insanely improbable
Aug 14, 2019 8:36 AM

Feb 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Wait what?

The fact that there is another ship of the same model being on that planet at all is more of a stretch then it being in that area. Even if it's an exploratory vessel there are who knows how many planets they could be exploring. Granted we don't know yet how many of them they made.

The being in the same part of the planet isn't that odd. Most of the planet is either a lifeless oven or frozen wasteland. Life and water can only exist in this one strip around the planet. If the ship was also taken out by those big planets and the plants only live in that area then it isn't too odd it would crash in the same area.
Aug 14, 2019 9:10 AM
Nov 2018
From Reddit:

Seira's eyebrows and hairstyle:
https://i.imgur.com/PfEtgHQ.jpg

Aries' eyebrows and hairstyle:
https://i.imgur.com/PC5KzGY.jpg

And the name is the same, of course, only reversed. Notice how they avoid showing her face in the story, until she falls. Clearly to wait with the revelation. Now I'm starting to wonder just why she has those two things on her head. Because she'd go back to being in a coma without them?

"Dirty commoner" Oh, please. The kids of nobility played with the servant kids, the stable boys, etc. And the soldier himself is a commoner. And they live in a world where everyone is a commoner except in this one convenient country; they'd have no inclination to say that. It's what someone would write as a parody of nobility.

And if the girl isn't allowed in there, they'd just say that and put her back outside. Especially since it was a noble boy who let her in. It's pretty normal that a guy would bring along a girl he fancies, no one would be surprised. Plus, they have commoners working in the area, so they'd ask if she was one of their kids, first of all.

Now, why not just fly the ship ABOVE the huge plants that are able to zap giant insects? There have been quickly growing mushroom plants that stranded one of them on top of it, and there have been plants that almost killed them with spores. The ship comes from SPACE. It could fly a little bit higher above the ground.
HegarAug 14, 2019 9:21 AM
Aug 14, 2019 9:14 AM

Oct 2017
Ofc Charce woudn't be the bad guy either , so much for expecting to see the bad guy lol. His story was a sad one too if he was speaking the truth that is and just not making it up to hide his true intentions. Also damn Astra is broken now and they found a new ship instantly lol. Also is it just me or they just brought on an unwanted trouble by waking that girl. Just hope she doesnt turn out to be bad.
Aug 14, 2019 9:21 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Hegar said:
From Reddit:

And the name is the same, of course, only reversed. Notice how they avoid showing her face in the story, until she falls. Clearly to wait with the revelation.
I thought the fact that it was the same voice kinda gave it away anyway too lol
Aug 14, 2019 9:25 AM

Dec 2016
Hegar said:
"Dirty commoner" Oh, please. The kids of nobility played with the servant kids, the stable boys, etc. And the soldier himself is a commoner. And they live in a world where everyone is a commoner except in this one convenient country; they'd have no inclination to say that. It's what someone would write as a parody of nobility.

And if the girl isn't allowed in there, they'd just say that and put her back outside. Especially since it was a noble boy who let her in. It's pretty normal that a guy would bring along a girl he fancies, no one would be surprised. Plus, they have commoners working in the area, so they'd ask if she was one of their kids, first of all.

I was thinking the same thing. If everyone in that stuck up area is a noble, who the hell cleans their floors, feed their horses or wash their clothes? that's a big fuck up in writing

On a different subject. The way the story is unfold is so cheap and ridiculous. Rather than introducing previously a couple of episodes before the concept of space hybernation, they make a clear example on how it works using Quittery as an example, and immediately the very same hypotetical scenario just appears in front of their eyes with an incredibly similar spaceship with also a girl in it waiting to be rescued after 12 years. Geez, give me a break.
Aug 14, 2019 9:27 AM
Nov 2018
HaXXspetten said:
Hegar said:
From Reddit:

And the name is the same, of course, only reversed. Notice how they avoid showing her face in the story, until she falls. Clearly to wait with the revelation.
I thought the fact that it was the same voice kinda gave it away anyway too lol

I watched it with a low sound, so I didn't notice. I don't really pay attention to the voice actors, though.

Kimurah said:
Hegar said:

I was thinking the same thing. If everyone in that stuck up area is a noble, who the hell cleans their floors, feed their horses or wash their clothes? that's a big fuck up in writing

On a different subject. The way the story is unfold is so cheap and ridiculous. Rather than introducing previously a couple of episodes before the concept of space hybernation, they make a clear example on how it works using Quittery as an example, and immediately the very same hypotetical scenario just appears in front of their eyes with an incredibly similar spaceship with also a girl in it waiting to be rescued after 12 years. Geez, give me a break.

Yes, that was sloppy. Hybernation should have been introduced earlier.

And as others have said, how could the ships land in the same place? Also sloppy. They could have said, for example, that the area had the only water source - the rest being either frozen or steam. Then it would be natural for the ships to land close to each other. Or they could have said that radiation was too high on the rest of the planet.

Edit: Plus that by now, they should all have seen every inch of their small ship. Quitterie would already have known about the big, unhidden hybernation pod. This is clearly a case of them forgetting to introduce the pod. This reminds me of GoT season 8; things happening that the average viewer could have written better.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenAug 20, 2019 4:12 PM
Aug 14, 2019 9:42 AM

Dec 2015
Interesting. Didn't notice the thing with the voice. (I only notice for some special voice actors.) I was more wondering about the girl or woman they found at the end in the other ship. I'm sure she'll reveal something.

Maybe she was also a person that should get killed ... finding by a ship in space. (Coincidence or it was planned that they'd find the Astra.)

Maybe she is even related to some of the chars that now found her lol. :D
Aug 14, 2019 9:50 AM
May 2019
Another ship on the planet, at first I thought this is going to be some sort of parallel universe thing or time travel. I wonder if that girl was part of the group that experienced the same setup as them.
I don't know if I fully believe in that prince charming story seems kinda sketchy to me, Especially with whole Aries = Seira anagram thing, I think that there is more to it then what's been told.
Aug 14, 2019 9:54 AM

Jul 2012
I liked the atmosphere of this episode. Stranded on unfamiliar planet, which also doesn't seem to be very friendly.

Also can someone who is familiar with source material answer me? If you don't want entire story spoiled - don't open this:

Awesome signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2019 10:02 AM

Jan 2015
HOLY SHIT Best Girl finally appeared at fucking last
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Aug 14, 2019 10:12 AM

Apr 2019
HDVision said:
I liked the atmosphere of this episode. Stranded on unfamiliar planet, which also doesn't seem to be very friendly.

Also can someone who is familiar with source material answer me? If you don't want entire story spoiled - don't open this:

AIDSKrillex said:
HOLY SHIT Best Girl finally appeared at fucking last

YES YES YOU SIR KNOW YOUR SHIT. xD
Nim0174Aug 14, 2019 10:21 AM
You son of a .. turtle

Aug 14, 2019 10:32 AM

Jan 2009
Kimurah said:
Hegar said:

Good episode as expected, though next episode, oh boy next episode.
Aug 14, 2019 10:49 AM

Nov 2007
Completely new stuff for me as I have not read beyond the contents of Episode 6! I guess I am finally onboard of great things to expect!

Obligatory pic of the beauty that is Quitterie.

I have to admit though, her voice acting has been incredible in this episode. The despair finally kicked in and the breakdown of her character felt so real! That's our Kurosawa Tomoyo for you! <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 14, 2019 11:09 AM

Jul 2012
Simply wow :o

I don't know if I fully believe Charles yet.

I'm finally starting to believe a clones theory could be correct as Aries and Seira are the same thing. ALSO THE REVERSED NAME LOL
Aug 14, 2019 11:15 AM

Mar 2016
I realized right after I finished watching the episode that.....Aries's name spelled backwards is Seira.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK
Aug 14, 2019 11:18 AM

Mar 2018
Mayuka said:
Simply wow :o

I don't know if I fully believe Charles yet.

I'm finally starting to believe a clones theory could be correct as Aries and Seira are the same thing. ALSO THE REVERSED NAME LOL

Exactly, I'm also starting to believe it. Also, do you remember how the name of Aries was introduced in the OP? Makes total sense...

How I loved this episode. It's really the tone that I wanted from this anime and it delivers. And yes, I will repeat myself like in the other Astra threads; This anime still feels fresh to me.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Aug 14, 2019 11:21 AM

Feb 2010
It's nice to finally get a clear shot of the woman's face. We have seen her several times already, but her face was in shadows.
Aug 14, 2019 11:28 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm to think that charce's secret was that he was from a place where royalty still exists. A nation that exists in a pseudo medieval age sure Where there's nobles there's always a class division sadly. The new planet sure is one of extremes though. If anything this planet showed just how hazardous space travel can be with the wrecking of their ship. Despite the attitude differences Zack and Quitterie really have some great chemistry. To think that the thing that the team found was a ship of the same type as theirs though. While the ship was thankfully empty the implications of it being there as well as from the message that they found sure was chilling. The survivor that was found in cryo though was interesting and im curious on the kind of impact she will have on the team. Overall a solid ep that while expanding upon Charce's past also introduced a rather serious threat to the teams journey home.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2019 11:34 AM

Feb 2016
Okay, this is by far the WORST episode so far. Of course Charce is not the assassin, because there isn't one. I called it they were going to spend time on his backstory, which ends up being predictable too.

I was about to forgive this show because they FINALLY got into an actual survival state with REAL danger, only to witness one of the most convenient things this anime have ever done. To find THE EXACT SAME SHIP on a MASSIVE planet conveniently close to where they landed. Then, to find someone in the CryoChamber which is obviously a girl.

This anime can't get more predictable because they can't.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 14, 2019 11:36 AM
Jul 2019
Ok, so Charce Lacroix is royalty of Vixia , from a country whose people still live in a medieval past even though the rest of the populace were already living in a futurist lifestyle.

Welp, that's for the Astra, it got all banged up, and I don't think that other Astra would be of any help since it was 12 years old and pretty much banged up as well, so there is a woman in that old Astra ship, could it be that she was also put in the same situation as the cast were????
Aug 14, 2019 11:44 AM

Feb 2010
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
Ok, so Charce Lacroix is royalty of Vixia , from a country whose people still live in a medieval past even though the rest of the populace were already living in a futurist lifestyle.

Welp, that's for the Astra, it got all banged up, and I don't think that other Astra would be of any help since it was 12 years old and pretty much banged up as well, so there is a woman in that old Astra ship, could it be that she was also put in the same situation as the cast were????

She most likely was. Most of the planet is either a barren hellscape or a frozen tundra. If you came to this planet you would only check out the twilight zone where you could run into those trees without knowing what they did.

Something that bugged me about this episode was that they cast a shadow on the tree as they flew over it. Given the angle of the sun they shouldn't case a shadow on something directly below them.
Aug 14, 2019 11:49 AM

Jun 2015
Charce is not the bad guy after all. Don't care about his story. Quitterie is so annoying that I want to slap her so she can shut the hell up.
Aug 14, 2019 11:56 AM

Jun 2016
In one shot you can clearly see, that there is a huge distance between the guard and Seira
to the handrail of the bridge. You have to go some steeps backwards on purpose to actually fall over...
Aug 14, 2019 12:05 PM

Aug 2016
People complaining about the convenience of finding another ship need to cool it.
It will be explained and done amazingly well, the second part of this anime will be where the story really takes off, cannot wait.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Aug 14, 2019 12:12 PM

Jan 2013
so it may come down to whoever doesnt have ends up having a backstory (maybe Zack...as soon as he gets a scene where his face is covered up in shadow and glasses glow up, its a wrap) or...still Charce, still dont trust him

interested to see what the new girl is all about
dannymilkAug 14, 2019 12:18 PM
Aug 14, 2019 12:13 PM

Dec 2016
Charce's backstory is very sad ;_; but reaction he made after was very strange... I feel like I shouldn't trust him. Cuz it feels like he just made up the story... hope I'm wrong.

The guard was savage! How could he let the poor girl fall?! :(

Jesus! Quitterie is very pessimistic :/ Not good, not in this situation everyone's experiencing at the moment.

Intense episode! I'm curious about this new girl that was sleeping for 12 years.
PurpleGirl203Aug 14, 2019 12:22 PM

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 14, 2019 12:24 PM

Mar 2010
FINALLY DESPAIR

I was about to drop this show, but if they suffer i might even continue this!!
If half the cast dies i might even change my rating from 4 to 7!
Why did they waste earlier episodes for happy-go-lucky life, stupid singer and stupid beach episode..
this is something i expected from the beginning

Edit: never mind the hard life, they got one in a millionth change to have same ship on the same planet so they can fix everything..
and instead of my hopes of some of the cast dying there's now an additional member..
LylaazAug 14, 2019 12:36 PM
Aug 14, 2019 12:43 PM

Aug 2018
shanimebib said:
I have to admit though, her voice acting has been incredible in this episode. The despair finally kicked in and the breakdown of her character felt so real! That's our Kurosawa Tomoyo for you! <3

Yeah that was a highlight for me too. She's overdramatic, but her VA really sold it. It would have been eye-rolling in anybody else's hands.

Koito91 said:
How I loved this episode. It's really the tone that I wanted from this anime and it delivers

Same. This was the best episode yet for me.

PurpleGirl203 said:
Charce's backstory is very sad ;_; but reaction he made after was very strange... I feel like I shouldn't trust him. Cuz it feels like he just made up the story... hope I'm wrong.

I don't think they would have taken the trouble of animating his story if he just made it up. It would have been something shorter and more obviously a lie.

That said, he still could be the traitor... I'm glad the show left a seed of doubt all the while "exonerating" him.
Set SCE to AUX
Aug 14, 2019 12:44 PM

Feb 2010
Could someone put a sepia filter on Aries and show me what that looks like? I haven't figured out how to do that with what I've got.
Aug 14, 2019 12:49 PM

Sep 2011
So Charce was a nobleman, and has this kind of past, huh. I guess he still blames himself for what happened to his childhood friend. Aries looking just like Seira is interesting too. Even their names are pretty much the same, just inverted. lol Could this become a love triangle or even have a deeper meaning like Aries and Seira being one and the same somehow, or even a clone or something? lol I can't wait to find out.

And of course they had a crisis in the planet called Icriss. Things really do seem hopeless right now, but they will surely find a way. I wonder if they should've really brought that woman back already though, it's not like they can help her right now. But her ship is the like the one they have and it's been there for 12 years. Most certainly a crew who went through something similar? Maybe she has some answers, the plot thickens again.
Aug 14, 2019 12:51 PM

Mar 2017
The mystery element in this anime is soooo freakin' good! What the fuck is going on, man?!

This whole thing is so damn mind blowing, especially now that they've found an identical ship (though of an earlier model) to the Astra. I really can't find the common thing that the group share... i mean a lot of them are adopted but not all of them, a lot of them are transfer students but again not all of them... hmmmm...
Aug 14, 2019 12:55 PM

Aug 2018
Fayrin said:
I wonder if they should've really brought that woman back already though, it's not like they can help her right now.

If they can't help her or she can't help them, she could just go back into stasis and be like she was before.

If I were them, I would have done the same, just to try to get some answers...
Set SCE to AUX
Aug 14, 2019 1:18 PM
Aug 2013
Wouldnt rule out the time travel theory for the ship yet, the woman kinda looks like a more adult quiettery doenst she?
Zac suggested it as an option to her, maybe something in her timeline forced her to take that option.
Aug 14, 2019 1:24 PM

Dec 2014
ok wow.... the series gets better and better... hmmm a women in hibernation for twelve years
Aug 14, 2019 1:30 PM

Jun 2017
Seira....Aries.. something is very fishy (voice gave it away too lol). Also...an almost identical ship which just happens to be not damaged at the parts they actually need...yeah very fishy.

I wonder what's up with the hibernated chick. In before her story will be indentical too lol.

Kirasaya said:
Wouldnt rule out the time travel theory for the ship yet, the woman kinda looks like a more adult quiettery doenst she?
Zac suggested it as an option to her, maybe something in her timeline forced her to take that option.

Indeed, I was thinking the same.

Aug 14, 2019 1:31 PM

Jul 2014
ARIES-SEIRA... Huh, so that's why her name was upside down in the OP. HOLY CRAP!

For a moment I thought that inside the ship they would find Aries 2, then I remembered the mysterious girl from the OP and yeah, it was her.

Shit, I love these mystery stories.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

347 by naturalbrawler »»
Mar 20, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

304 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
Mar 3, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2019

201 by naturalbrawler »»
Jan 3, 12:55 AM

» how this is not more popular.

Sayms - Jan 15, 2022

21 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

168 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 5:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.