Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: AOTY So Far?

Sep 28, 11:20 AM

I'll come back when Fall season is almost wrapping up
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".

Oct 3, 8:56 PM
All the people saying that "MHA its going to be insane" For real, I readed the manga and is not that "AWESOME". Like always, some good fights and "Motivational" quotes, but there isn't that deepness and philosophy like in AOT, Vinland Saga or Promised Neverland, also the second half of that season will be a complete meh.

Oct 3, 11:17 PM
WarFirel said:
All the people saying that "MHA its going to be insane" For real, I readed the manga and is not that "AWESOME". Like always, some good fights and "Motivational" quotes, but there isn't that deepness and philosophy like in AOT, Vinland Saga or Promised Neverland, also the second half of that season will be a complete meh.
Every season of MHA has a good half and a complete meh half

Oct 3, 11:23 PM

Well,I go for AOT but also want Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo.

Oct 3, 11:44 PM

This is my list of the anime I enjoyed the most this year

1. Kimetsu no Yaiba(AOTY)
  2. Shield Hero
  3. Attack on Titan 3/2
  4. Mob Psycho 100 II
  5. The Promised Neverland

Honorable mention: Kaguya-sama

Basically these are the only ones I actually enjoyed watching through each episode.
Modified by -Aincrad-, Oct 3, 11:48 PM
People on MAL in a nutshell

Oct 3, 11:45 PM
I may alone in this camp but Hitoribocchi has probably been my favorite show of the year. As for movies both Promare and Seishun Buta Yarou wa Yumemiru no Yume wo Minai were very good.

Oct 3, 11:59 PM
You can't spell AOTY without AOT.
(30 characters)

Oct 4, 10:02 AM
Thanjh said:
Rudolfpikel said:
I may alone in this camp but Hitoribocchi has probably been my favorite show of the year. As for movies both Promare and Seishun Buta Yarou wa Yumemiru no Yume wo Minai were very good.
The wait for new rascal does not dream movie and code geass movie to come out in HD is painful
I was lucky enough to have both play in theaters near me but yeah it must suck for anyone who didn't have access or missed them.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]