Forum Settings
Forums

why do i fall in love with every girl who is at least a little bit nice or a little bit cute or both...

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 14, 2019 7:39 PM

Nov 2016
Sounds like it's possibly a self-esteem / confidence issue. You can fix that by working on the issues you dislike about yourself.
Nov 15, 2019 12:29 PM

Aug 2016
i don't think you are in love with someone just because they are kind to you. that's just infatuation imo

you are good to go to like people who are nice to you, and you should be nice to them back. but the problem lies where if you are alone too much, you may expect the girls to love you back just because you are nice to them. don't hold them below or above you, love should be equal. don't be like those guys that want to do horrible things to someone just because she rejected you

you should appreciate friends more. true friends are there for a life time, and it's a step of knowing your limits and how to appreciate people, but also having a decent stability in life
Nov 18, 2019 8:00 PM

Mar 2012
Youre desperate and clingy and dont know any better. If girls are actually nice to you you cant be that ugly. If you were really ugly they would avoid you like you were a homeless person and she is waiting for the light to turn green.

You dont know how cruel the world actually is
Nov 18, 2019 8:05 PM

Aug 2009
...Okay, Drake.

@ThePantsuGuru:
Could you say that a little bit louder? I'm not sure that the people in the back can hear you.

Nov 18, 2019 8:15 PM

Mar 2012
NexivSelecaf said:
...Okay, Drake.

@ThePantsuGuru:
Could you say that a little bit louder? I'm not sure that the people in the back can hear you.

Lmao tiny font is too hard to read on mobile
Jan 16, 2020 12:38 PM

Nov 2018
Depending on the odds of what girls think of you, it would most likely be the case that they don't want to form a romantic relationship with you. I've experienced rejection multiple times and my advice to you is to just be a bit pessimistic.

I'm a bit of a pessimist when it comes to love and whatnot, so I always think of the worst results of a scenario like confession. Even if a girl or you become friends, it might be best to put yourself in the position of remaining friends and not form romantic feelings unless a girl pushes forward very obvious hints that she likes you; being friendly and nice doesn't really count as flirting.

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Jan 16, 2020 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
Probably just a feeling/desire of inner-fulfillment which would take on the manifestation of a beautiful wife. It is actually considered a normal/natural desire to want to get married, settle down, own a cat or a dog, etc. These are very realistic (again, very normal/natural) desires. It's when a person doesn't desire these things that puts up the red-flag of always being a loner in life. I'd say if these desires are strong enough, and the capability is there to make them happen, then go for it.
Jan 16, 2020 1:29 PM

Apr 2019
Loneliness, plain and simple.

Will probably go away when you get into a relationship, or if you find something better than, disgusting, vile, three dimensional women.
Jan 16, 2020 10:04 PM

Dec 2019
Scarcity mentality. Plain and simple.
Jan 16, 2020 10:06 PM

Dec 2016
Because you are thirsty as fuck my dude.
A dude suffering from dehydration is well documented via tropes to experience bouts of increasing mental degradation via hallucinations or mirages.
You must adapt as the camel did and make an evolutionary change buy purchasing a sex bot waifu.
Jan 16, 2020 10:50 PM
Dec 2010
Because you are naive and lusty, every girl seems like an angel to you. =x
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Jan 17, 2020 12:11 AM
Jul 2018
That's called passion, my dude, it's plagued man since the beginning of time. There's a little play written about it, called Romeo & Juliet. A little excerpt from Friar Lawrence spoken to Romeo:
"Holy Saint Francis, what a change is here!
Is Rosaline, whom thou didst love so dear,
So soon forsaken? young men's love then lies
Not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes."

You'll be cured of this as you get older. Just try not to stick your meat-stick into anything that moves.
Jan 18, 2020 12:53 PM

May 2018
this happens to me as well, im a girl though

anyone (girl or boy- im bi) shows me a little bit of kindness, complementing me or laughing at my joke and I am instantly attracted to them, just for being a normal, kind person. thinking about a long term relationship like you described

I guess that im so used to feeling unattractive to other people and myself when people show the slightest signs of liking me I am instantly flattered, even if it isnt like flirting, a smile could be enough to make me feel validated and attracted to them TwT

I might need a therapist lol or Is this normal??
Jan 18, 2020 1:44 PM

Aug 2017
It's natural to fall for the cute nice girls. But like the others said, keep the "family bit" away. Most young girls out there are not looking to get into a serious commitment like that.

Give it some time. Be friends, hang out, go on dates occasionally. Have fun without the strings attach. Let it flow naturally but responsibly as well.

Jan 18, 2020 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
just get more hobbies to take your mind off it OP
Mar 27, 2022 1:05 AM

Feb 2021
You're really lonely my guy. I can see where you're coming from though. I can kinda relate to you.

Mar 31, 2022 12:30 AM

Sep 2017
ThePantsuGuru said:
You dont know how cruel the world actually is

I swear, you bunch of dark sasukes are so great to make fun of XD

Please, don't change guys.

Also, to answer the topic :

You've never been with a woman, so what you feel is just desire, not love.

After you have sex with one you'll realize you actually don't care that much for her, most of the time. You can pretend and lie to yourself, but that usually doesn't last long.

So yeah, get laid and you'll stop "falling in love" with every person you meet, and when love actually hits you it will be a different kind of feeling, trust me.
Mar 31, 2022 12:39 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
you're either on puberty or have little to no experience with women

I don't blame you though. I've dated a girl for 6 years and I still have those thoughts and urges sometimes

I don't actually attempt to put my dick inside them though
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Mar 31, 2022 12:42 AM

Sep 2016
sounds like puberty in a nutshell to be fair lmao, should get over it when your brain stops being a hormonal mess
infinite money glitch click here for money free mony click here real

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

38 by fae »»
10 minutes ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

29 by Kamikaze_404 »»
11 minutes ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

42 by fae »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

98 by fae »»
20 minutes ago

» What's the best way to translate Yu-Yu-Hakusho's title

AlphaMaleScotty - Apr 22

9 by AlphaMaleScotty »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.