Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Nani mo Shite Agerarenai Episode 1 Discussion

Aug 11, 2019 5:16 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Sep 3, 2019 6:04 PM

Too bad there was little movements from the character, but their design was really top notch! The song was also not bad either.

Thanks for the link!
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Sep 18, 2019 1:26 AM
I might like this if it was full-blown rap, those parts are highlights. I'm not a fan of the sidescrolling, it has barely any animation, and the few bits are subpar. The character design is fine.

Feb 22, 2020 6:51 AM

Very strange choice to put the characters in suspended time, but allow the background objects (e.g. railroad crossing lights) to behave normally. Jarring, even.

I'm a poor student of film language, and can't really put into words why the steady tracking movement of the camera works for me, but it does. The lack of character animation, however, was frustrating.

Apr 7, 2020 1:08 AM

Oh this included the three characters they showed right at the end of the anime! I don't know anything about the actual idol group this is based on, so I don't now who they are but I love their character design. Excited to see more of them, hope we get a season two.

Not a fan of the still art, but the designs look so cute! Love the last outfits especially

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.