Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2019 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
There's a sense of pride on the line this episode.

In a competitive setting like this, I can't say I'm surprised. Just glad that there are certain individuals that pushes themselves to be better.
Aug 11, 2019 7:00 AM

Nov 2007
Problem w. the throat, huh.

Getting bullies for playing dolls.

Suffering through weird point system using Dre Fes.

Being obsessed with winning Dre Fes no matter what that the leader became oni.

That guy attracting kouhais with his female role and normal look (they thought he's her wearing male uniform).

Valkyrie's mistreatment through audience and the sound system problem. They didn't give up, though. fine was the group to win set by the "system".

That long hair member of fine told the truth behind that performance one year later and entrusted one of the kouhais he attracted to him so that they can form a new group. That blue hair guy remembers him.

Next ep.'s title is the emperor?
tsubasaloverAug 11, 2019 7:09 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 11, 2019 7:54 AM
Sep 2015
Finally two torture episoded are gone, now we're back to average episode.
Aug 11, 2019 10:07 AM
Jan 2019
tsubasalover said:
Problem w. the throat, huh.

Getting bullies for playing dolls.

Suffering through weird point system using Dre Fes.

Being obsessed with winning Dre Fes no matter what that the leader became oni.

That guy attracting kouhais with his female role and normal look (they thought he's her wearing male uniform).

Valkyrie's mistreatment through audience and the sound system problem. They didn't give up, though. fine was the group to win set by the "system".

That long hair member of fine told the truth behind that performance one year later and entrusted one of the kouhais he attracted to him so that they can form a new group. That blue hair guy remembers him.

Next ep.'s title is the emperor?

I think they might be talking about Eichi for the next chapter.
Aug 11, 2019 12:49 PM

Nov 2018
no matter how much i'm reminded of it, valkryie's downfall hits me hard every time and the anime did just that. we got to see a bit of ex-fine but they're probably going to come into play later on. also that ending though, i wonder what's going to happen next.
Aug 11, 2019 2:23 PM
Mar 2015
Loved this episode so much, all that Tomoya screen time. <3

Also Wataru's great. xP

Aug 11, 2019 4:49 PM

Dec 2015
WATARUUUUU!!! And ex-fine with a cameo of Nagisa and Hiyori (and Tsumugi, too bad only Eichi spoke)! I'm not into Valkyrie so I don't mind what happened but it was nice to see them and great two episodes.

Now back to main story...

set by taiyaki

Aug 12, 2019 3:10 AM
Jul 2018
there's no doubt, kiryu indeed is an angel ;A;
when i saw wataru i was like "i would like to thank not only god but also jesus" BECAUSE SHIT MY MF MAGICIAN BOY IS HERE AND IM CRYING WOHOOO, amazingu time!!
i nearly fainted when i saw former fine help
*tries to forget about the incoming anxiety after seeing valkyrie angst*
Aug 13, 2019 1:33 AM

Aug 2013
I love Wataru and Shuu sooooo much

Also, I'm starting to like Rabbits lol
Sep 2, 2019 2:55 AM

Jan 2016
I actually thought that this episode will going to be about Ra*bits, as a whole.

Not that I'm complaining but still, it's good to see that Ra*bits' members are getting more screen time (and recognition), especially for Tomoya and Hajime. The interactions between Nito, Hajime and Tomoya are also quite lovely. As for Valkyrie, their story is getting even deeper than in the previous episode and it hits me in the feels. Aside from that, it's kind of funny if you think again about how the flashbacks were being shown, especially the time duration which took about 2 episodes just to portray them. Welp, I guess that's just an anime logic at its finest.

The whole situation with Tomoya being cute, silly, angry and scared at the same time is totally a mood. I genuinely thought that it would also be somewhat nice if we are able to see more of Ra*bits' members' interactions in the future episodes. Overall, this episode is pretty good and enjoyable to watch.
Sep 13, 2019 4:40 PM

May 2018
It was so hard to read the story of Valkyrie's downfall but to see it animated now and to see my Valkyrie-Boys suffer so much really breaked my heart into a hundred pieces T.T
Though the scene where Kuro was carrying Shu was soooo sweet and even the scene in the begining when they were kids ❤️ I was really happy as I saw that they also put this scene into the anime. Kuro is such an angel when it comes to Shu or protecting the weak!
Mar 25, 2022 1:04 AM

Feb 2020
Valkyrie's backstory was really sad. :<

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2019

15 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 16, 2023 5:08 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

5 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 16, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2019

11 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 16, 2023 2:19 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 20 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2019

8 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2019

5 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 13, 2023 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.