Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 9, 2019 10:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What, writing a romantic work? This is definitely a challenging task for the Literature Club.

I actually like the idea of the field trip though. It gets them more relaxed for their task.
Aug 9, 2019 2:05 PM
May 2014
Stark700 said:

What, writing a romantic work? This is definitely a challenging task for the Literature Club.

I actually like the idea of the field trip though. It gets them more relaxed for their task.

you watched the raw?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2019 3:04 PM

Nov 2014
cristinacke28 said:
Stark700 said:

you watched the raw?

stark makes posts in like an instant you can always assume he watches raw
Aug 9, 2019 6:32 PM

Sep 2017
Aww Kazusa's jealousy is kinda cute, but also sad. I feel both her conflict as well as Sonezaki and her boyfriends will get resolved during the festival. I certainly hope Sonezaki will get over her embarrassment before her bf's feelings get too hurt cause right now they're my favourite.
Aug 9, 2019 6:37 PM
May 2019
when does the eng sub come out? can't find it anywhere
Aug 9, 2019 8:05 PM
May 2016
I hope Sonezaki's plot gets resolved well, but it feels like it can only go downhill from here. I love that they clarified that the teacher doesn't at all care about Hongo's acts, I figured that was the case, but the clarification was nice. I still ship Niina with Izumi, as Kazusa just seems too in her head about the whole thing, and as the reigning champion of sad in your head crushes, I know it leads to nothing. I love that Niina is subtlely getting back at Kasuza, such a great character. I think when Niina walked into the bathroom, she immediately turns Kazusa and the other one gay. good episode after last weeks uncomfortableness
Aug 9, 2019 8:12 PM

Oct 2010
Floopsie said:
is it not out on HiDive?
Aug 9, 2019 11:43 PM

Apr 2010
It sure is out on Hidive, watched it quite some hours ago.

Nice ep.
Aug 10, 2019 2:02 AM

Mar 2019
Great episode. Like the idea to travel and think about new ideas there.

Btw full version of the OP released now. Definitely one of the best OP
Aug 10, 2019 5:08 AM

Dec 2013
Kougeru said:
Floopsie said:
is it not out on HiDive?

It's out on VRV as well.
I actually recommend VRV because it uses CR's encoding parameters (way more bit rate).
HIDIVE is pure garbage.
Aug 10, 2019 8:28 AM

Oct 2013
Found it on the high seas, hurray.

So, it seems like Sonezaki doesn't want to stand out with her new relationship with Amagi, so she tries her best to write that legend story.

If people believe that legend and get together, then having a boyfriend now wouldn't stand out so much. But it looks like she indeed likes him, just not ready yet.
Aug 10, 2019 8:46 AM

Apr 2016
Wait, wait ... wasn't the literature club reputation kinda ... bad ? But now you see people requesting something from them ? I like how Sugawara is making things complicated for those two, i mean someone must kick some reasons into them to move with their relationship.
Aug 10, 2019 9:03 AM

Feb 2019
I am kinda rooting for sonezaki. Also, sugawara really thought out a lot of things.
Aug 10, 2019 9:31 AM

Jan 2016
Can I just say I loved when all the parts of the school festival are getting banned and they're wondering who complained about the "lewdness" and it just cuts to a straight shot of Sonezaki? Gee.... I wonder who it was that complained. It could be anyone.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Aug 10, 2019 10:33 AM
Aug 2019
In fansube ep don't leave
Aug 10, 2019 11:10 AM

Sep 2018
I would be very surprised, if at the end of this show, there wasn't any scissoring.
Jolyne Kuujou + Steel Ball Run Universe = Billie Eillish
Aug 10, 2019 11:40 AM

Mar 2018
Things are literally heating up I see
Sonezaki's relationship looked like it took a bad turn there.
Also seeing 'dark' sides of Kazusa and Niina was kinda interesting.

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 10, 2019 12:28 PM

Jan 2018
Fucking censorship I wish I could see them in all of their glory. Also does someone know why my profile picture doesn't show on forum post??
Aug 10, 2019 12:31 PM

Jan 2018
Kamiyan3991 said:
Kougeru said:
is it not out on HiDive?

It's out on VRV as well.
I actually recommend VRV because it uses CR's encoding parameters (way more bit rate).
HIDIVE is pure garbage.

Can I ask what is vrv? Do I need an app?
Aug 10, 2019 12:40 PM
May 2016
Kamiyan3991 said:
Kougeru said:
is it not out on HiDive?

It's out on VRV as well.
HIDIVE is pure garbage.

HiDive>Crunchyroll
Aug 10, 2019 12:55 PM

Apr 2008
I can totally sympathize with what Niina is on about, but I don't think she's going to get through Kazusa's thick skull, she's too much of your typical dumbass teenager who overthinks everything for that to work.

abyss_will said:

Can I ask what is vrv? Do I need an app?

Unless you live in the US, don't bother, it's region locked there.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Aug 10, 2019 1:02 PM

Oct 2017
Well wow Sugawaras boob were that big huh, I was a bit amazed myself. Too bad they censored em fully. Also i get some real nasty vibes from this anime from time to time , like smthng really bad is gonna happen to their relationship.
Aug 10, 2019 1:18 PM

Feb 2007
Tomita-sensei's but comes with its own sound effects...

That editor gives me Shirobako flashbacks...

Even at the inn they're sitting exactly the same, including Tomo-kun in the corner...

Burn the school!

I have to say I'm quite impressed how well this series can balance serious themes taken seriously with top tier comedy.

abyss_will said:
Also does someone know why my profile picture doesn't show on forum post??

Profile picture and forum avatar are different images, you can set the forum avatar under the forum settings.
luinthoronAug 10, 2019 1:21 PM
Aug 10, 2019 1:19 PM

Sep 2011
Coming up with a believable, and romantic urban legend really doesn't seem to be easy. Poor Amagi though, Sonezaki still isn't ready to admit to the world that they are together, that she is in love, as if it were shameful. And understandably, this "secrecy" makes him feel insecure. I hope her plan of making love bloom all over the school works. Or that at least she will be able to realize that, in most cases, what other people say don't matter. As long as she knows who she is, what she feels, and isn't doing anything wrong, who cares what they are going to say or think? I'm hoping to see them working together in the festival, visibly in love if possible.

Now, Sugawara and Kazusa. Sugawara really had reason to get mad. Kazusa has no way of knowing, even if she can picture it, that Sugawara had it hard because of girls always acting like she is stealing the boy they "love." She sees Kazusa as a friend, and at least right now, doesn't feel anything special for Izumi. So Kazusa's panic and fear is unwarranted even if she can't see it. Sugawara is really pretty thouh, and Hongou is still dead set on "paying" Milo-sensei with her body. I guess it's hard to give up on someone like Milo-sensei, especially after "awakening" thanks to him. lol Oh, and Kazusa's parents are really supportive. XD She wants to be weird? Well, she certainly is. lol
Aug 10, 2019 2:08 PM

Aug 2013
Sonezaki doesn't want her relationship with Amagi to be made public. Poor Amagi. And she was about to say "Es-Es-Ecks" lol.

So Sugawara had it rough in her past wit girls accusing her of stealing the boy because she is too beautiful.

And Hongou is still taking advantage of Milo-sensei lol.

Aug 10, 2019 2:19 PM
Jul 2019
Ni
ProofByColor said:
Aww Kazusa's jealousy is kinda cute, but also sad. I feel both her conflict as well as Sonezaki and her boyfriends will get resolved during the festival. I certainly hope Sonezaki will get over her embarrassment before her bf's feelings get too hurt cause right now they're my favourite.
me too, me too they are my favorite as well.
Aug 10, 2019 3:47 PM

Aug 2018
Kazuza : "Her boobs are pretty. I didn't think Miss Sugawara's boobs were that big [..]

Girl, I can't see a shit in this heaven like atmosphere, it's brighter than the Sun. Though Niina's right about the fact that her presence and role as a "rival" could make things takin' a quicker / different way. That will perhaps force Kazuza to move not a step forward, but 2 or more.
Aug 10, 2019 3:47 PM

Oct 2010
NG_Chloe said:
Kamiyan3991 said:

It's out on VRV as well.
HIDIVE is pure garbage.

HiDive>Crunchyroll

This is factually untrue. HiDive's 1080p are 2 Mbps, Crunchyroll generally around 4-5. Both are far lower than they should be (8Mbps for 1080p is recommended) but HiDive is complete garbage. 2Mbps is recommended for freaking 480p
Aug 10, 2019 4:36 PM

Apr 2015
Poor Kazusa, her jealousy is crushing her confidence big time. :( Passing out in the bath like that though, not good.

Gotta love Hongou for still taking advantage/blackmailing of Milo-sensei, a nice field trip.. I wonder if Hongou can pull something off with Milo-sensei when all the other girls are around as well.
Aug 10, 2019 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
So um...Sugawara lewds when?

We gettin' into them complicated complications lads....ah shit, here we go again.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 10, 2019 5:05 PM
Mar 2015
Things are escalating Sugawara has decided to ramp up her assault on Izumi even knowing it makes Kazusa retreat because of her lack of self esteem Senpai may lost her love by not being open about Momo is forced to root for Kazua even though she wants Kazusa for herself Hongu is pushing Sensei very hard without anything to show for it with her editor
Aug 10, 2019 6:03 PM

Dec 2014
Damn you white mist of censorship, obstructing my beautiful view. XD

Good episode again.

Sonezaki is just so adorable. <3
I'm actually getting real invested in Hongo's plotline. Can't wait to see more of her awkward moments and exchanges with sensei.

I love how Sugawara is edging on Kazusa, technically she's totally destroying her. xD
Aug 10, 2019 6:22 PM

Apr 2014
Hongo is really annoying, she really wants to fuck that teacher.
Aug 10, 2019 6:49 PM

Jun 2010
Kazusa needs to learn to have more self confidence.
Aug 10, 2019 9:03 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
I feel bad for mah boi Amagi...her girl is freakin' shy. I want to see more of that ship. I don't care about others.
Aug 10, 2019 10:40 PM

Dec 2014
ok like the pacing is so awesome... and the growth really gets to me
Aug 10, 2019 11:05 PM

Nov 2008
I understand Sugawara's anger towards Kazusa, and I wouldn't mind if she had just teased her a little and then told her the truth (and expressed how angry she was at Kazusa for not trusting her), but she opted to continue being spiteful long past seeing how much it was affecting her friend.

A little payback is fine, but you can't let it fester like that, especially with someone you know is already having a hard time.
Aug 11, 2019 12:28 AM

Oct 2008
Another perfect episode! again! i'm totally absorbed!
5/5!

Aug 11, 2019 1:08 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Lol, Sugawara’s tactic of making things worse is quite the revenge I’ve to say. Can’t blame her though, Kazusa is really diving to some low here. I wonder if we’ll be getting a reveal next episode, Kazusa is going to die at this rate. xD @ that “I’m weird” scene with the parents though, they’re a fun bunch for sure.

Meanwhile, Hongo and the teacher’s relationship is as weird as ever. I’ve no idea where that’s heading, lol.

Sonezaki is starting to feel a little guilty now and dang that was quite the heartrending rooftop moment. Lol, looks like her idea of planting a forest to hide a tree is officially underway and I can’t even begin to imagine what that’ll turn out to be like. Certainly looking forward to it.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 11, 2019 2:06 AM

Apr 2015
Sonezaki is one of the least favourite characters I've ever seen. There are lovable idiots but then there's overly played up stupidity like her. Painful to watch

Some good acting from Kouno in the last minute.
Aug 11, 2019 3:50 AM

Apr 2013
I mean, Nina has a point about Kazusa looking at her the same way the other girls do, but she can't completely blame her for getting the wrong idea either. Now, past the point of the actual misunderstanding where Nina makes it obvious that she wasn't dating Izumi, Kazusa's just being stupid.

I agree with Nina, though. She's cute. Got some good screencaps from her this week.
Aug 11, 2019 3:59 AM

Aug 2016
UGHHHH I'm so annoyed that Sonezaki hurt Amagi when I was just beginning to ship them to death. I wouldn't be surprised if they breakup but I hope there's a happy conclusion to their side of the story.
Aug 11, 2019 4:50 AM

Jul 2016
I kinda don't like Sugawara's decision here, but I at least understand where it's coming from. Also, I definitely feel for Sonezaki. The guy seems nice but has no sense for Sonezaki's emotions.

I liked some of the editing in this episode. There's this one cut near the start where Kazusa's parents are trying to be supportive with the whole, you're weird conversation, and when they both put their hands up in celebration we hear an audience cheer, like the end of a surreal comedy sketch, before cutting to the classroom scene and we find out it was the students. That was a good joke right there. Fist bump to whoever made that edit
Aug 11, 2019 9:06 AM

Mar 2018
It was to be expected that Rika wouldn't have the confidence to reveal their relationship. But I'm sure she'll overcome this as well.

It seems Niina's strategy backfired (at least temporarily) and Kazusa is retreating instead.
Aug 11, 2019 9:33 AM

Apr 2018
Hopefully her plan of making things worse make Izumi and Kasuza get together. I'm also guessing that Kasuza will be the one making their little project work
Aug 11, 2019 11:01 AM
Apr 2016
Niina is applying a pretty risky method to get them "together," don't think it will work. Izumi and Kazusa are really sweet together though, hopefully their relationship will work out.
Aug 11, 2019 11:07 AM

Nov 2012
For some reason this episode really ticked me off. I really hate Hongo. I can not stand that character. The teacher needs to call her bluff and threaten to tell everyone she writes erotica. Sonezaki is going to lose Amagi if she doesn't get over herself. Been there done that.
Aug 11, 2019 12:40 PM

Jan 2012
Stunning episode. The potential for dramatic conflicts is further established and every girl seems to be too busy with themselves to support each other making it impossible to predict the outcomes and creating a lot of tension. It's outstanding that it manages to give each girl enough time to understand the individual motivations while keeping a steady story pace and even finds time for some well placed gags thanks to the direction.
Aug 11, 2019 7:52 PM

Nov 2011
Im actually getting kind of sick of Kasusa, Momo, and Sugarawa right now. They each make me angrier each week.

Meanwhile Sonezaki and Hongo continue to be the best characters in this anime with the most interesting relationships as well.

People are all worried and upset with Sonezaki about being rude to Amagi. The girl has basically been teased her entire life and is now in a relationship. She has no idea what to do. Give her some slack.

Kasusa's inferiority complex just...ahh jesus dude. I understand your friends calling you cute might not make you feel better, but Jesus stop comparing yourself to your friends.

Sugarawa doesn't really have a right to do what she is doing, plus the mental anguish she knows Kasusa has been going through is not fair either.

Momo can just disappear for all i care.

SoraSenpaiAug 11, 2019 7:58 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 11, 2019 10:21 PM

Feb 2008
Kinda fun for moments, and boring for other moments, Sonezaki annoys me way too much for not aknowledging her relationship with her boyfriend.

Sugawara is actually a great character, I am actually eager to see where this goes with Kasuza
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

312 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

143 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

194 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

144 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.