Forum Settings
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2019 10:08 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well at least that drama unexpectedly passed through quickly, gg Sonezaki and sensei for shifting focus. Sensei did pretty good in finding a balance between Kazusa wanting to fight and Sonezaki wanting to discuss lol

Momoka still having conflicting doubts as to whether she really likes Sugawara or not, but at least they made up and are still friends

The end part though, wonder how that's gonna play out, seems like it's setting up for an Izumi x Kazusa ending so that's good to see
Aug 9, 2019 9:32 PM
May 2019
There is a very slight chance that Kazusa will ask Izumi to start dating Sugawara because I think she believes that lust can eventually turn into love, but not the reverse. She also didn't want to let S E X to take over her life and I think it will keep bothering her under what kind of situation, she may not feel like that tge relationship can't go on because both Sugawara and Izumi have similar feelings for each other. It all depends on Izumi now how and what he is going to talk with her. He said that he just said something without thinking, but that's still how he feel. No one can take it easily if their partner says he is sexually attracted to their bestfriend. Will she chose her love for Izumi or friendship with Sugawara since she treasure both of them. I hope that Kazusa will get a happy ending. It was not Izumi's fault, I believe he was trying to say that he feel only sexual desire like any boy might do towards a girl who is aggressive towards him, but he don't have any interest or feelings towards her. But it was all Sugawara's part, but that too I believe a mistake of a girl going through puberty.
Aug 12, 2019 2:08 PM

May 2016
Izumi has been in love with Kazusa and I believe love can become lust so... I am rooting for her.
Aug 17, 2019 6:22 PM
Aug 2019
I hope kazusa doesn't stay with this guy.
(Is it true that there will only be one more chapter?)
Aug 17, 2019 6:49 PM

Jul 2017
Cadaum06 said:

yep next chapter is the end
Aug 17, 2019 7:02 PM
Aug 2019
Short_Circut said:
Cadaum06 said:

yep next chapter is the end

Thanks, but now I'm kind of sad.
I liked to see the cute interactions of the literature club president and her boyfriend.
Aug 18, 2019 12:54 PM

Sep 2012
Never understood why people are so against the guy. He gives the honest truth while not acting on his thoughts and people are all on his ass. Like jesus, give him a break. It's not like he's cheating on her.
Aug 24, 2019 7:09 AM

Jul 2015
FlamingMangos said:
Never understood why people are so against the guy. He gives the honest truth while not acting on his thoughts and people are all on his ass. Like jesus, give him a break. It's not like he's cheating on her.

He's not, but it was to a point that he was almost willing to risk his relationship and their own friendship to be with Suguwara. Then again, she was the more active to have that happen, and we know at this point that she's not exactly all there in the head. It's just that if not worded right, any explanation can have a different meaning than the intended one. This explanation was just more important to not screw up the meaning of his words, is all.
๐•๐•Œโ„๐•€ ๐•€๐•Š ๐•ƒ๐•†๐•๐”ผ. ๐•๐•Œโ„๐•€ ๐•€๐•Š ๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ฝ๐”ผ.
Aug 30, 2019 11:26 PM

Jan 2019
Ok, I came here after last Anime's episode. I read what happened after, and Idk, I don't think that Izumi deserves ALL that hate. Yes, what he said was very blunt, but it's not that uncommon for most virgin teenagers to feel sexually attracted to a hot girl that says she wants you.

Can someone tell me what happened with Izumi on this chapter, please? His relationship with Kazusa is doomed or it still has some hope? Tbh, I just want those two to end happy lol.
Aug 31, 2019 9:03 AM

Jul 2017
RottenOrange said:
Ok, I came here after last Anime's episode. I read what happened after, and Idk, I don't think that Izumi deserves ALL that hate. Yes, what he said was very blunt, but it's not that uncommon for most virgin teenagers to feel sexually attracted to a hot girl that says she wants you.

Can someone tell me what happened with Izumi on this chapter, please? His relationship with Kazusa is doomed or it still has some hope? Tbh, I just want those two to end happy lol.

it's gonna show what happens in the final chapter. This chapter focused mainly on Sugawara - Momoko's relationship but the last page shows Izumi and Kazusa about to search together

my guess is it's gonna end with Izumi x Kazusa, but we'll have to see cause Mari Okada usually pulls shit like this off, where it seems to be going smoothly but then at the last minute a big nop to the OTP (like in Anthem of the Heart)
Sep 1, 2019 3:28 AM
Jul 2016
Short_Circut said:
but we'll have to see cause Mari Okada usually pulls shit like this off, where it seems to be going smoothly but then at the last minute a big nop to the OTP (like in Anthem of the Heart)

Anthem of the Heart? Going smoothly?
From the first to the last moment of the movie Takumi liked Nitou and Nitou liked Takumi. Takumi never liked Naruse. You call this going smoothly? Movie was really good, ending made perfect sense.

Kazusa is in Nitou position. She is the girl MC likes. On the other hand Niina is in Naruse position- one sided love.
If Anthem of the Heart is blueprint for this story then Kazusa wins.
Sep 1, 2019 9:31 AM

Jul 2017
G-Pele23 said:
Short_Circut said:
but we'll have to see cause Mari Okada usually pulls shit like this off, where it seems to be going smoothly but then at the last minute a big nop to the OTP (like in Anthem of the Heart)

Anthem of the Heart? Going smoothly?
From the first to the last moment of the movie Takumi liked Nitou and Nitou liked Takumi. Takumi never liked Naruse. You call this going smoothly? Movie was really good, ending made perfect sense.

Kazusa is in Nitou position. She is the girl MC likes. On the other hand Niina is in Naruse position- one sided love.
If Anthem of the Heart is blueprint for this story then Kazusa wins.

yea but Nitou dumped Takumi for the pettiest of reasons. What the story was alluding to was going to be Takumi getting over his relationship towards Nitou and moving forward together with Naruse. By going smoothly I meant how well the 2 connected, and there were hints here and there that the feelings were (or starting to be) mutual (before of course, the confirmation at the end that they indeed weren't). It would've been cliche yes, but at least better than the weird Daiki x Naruse pairing that was just thrown in at the end

and no, the situations are different. In AotH, Takumi ended up confirming that he never did have feelings towards Naruse in the first place, whereas in this case, Izumi already has feelings towards Niina, albeit lustful ones (in love with Kazusa, but sexually attracted to Niina). I only brought up AotH because it's a similar case in that it's not certain who's gonna win until the very end.
Sep 6, 2019 6:06 PM

Jan 2016
is it actually not translated above chapter 17? its gonna take me ageeeeees to figure out what each hiragana means and then throw that into google translate......
Sep 6, 2019 9:22 PM
Jul 2018
Ei_Sei said:
is it actually not translated above chapter 17? its gonna take me ageeeeees to figure out what each hiragana means and then throw that into google translate......
Look at the chapters and go in the chapter discussions to see what happens if you're that curious.
Sep 7, 2019 9:12 AM

Jul 2017
Ei_Sei said:

afaik, the anime is pretty much a spot-on adaptation (both the manga and anime are being written by Mari Okada) so if any consolation, I don't think you'd be missing much lol
Sep 7, 2019 3:35 PM
Apr 2017
how did you guys read ch 30? is there a translation?
Sep 7, 2019 10:37 PM

Aug 2019
Though I get the whole getting sexually attracted to others while you’re dating, its still pretty damn thoughtless to tell your girlfriend, in front of all her other friends, that you’re sexually attracted to her close friend (who is also there). Granted, he did backtrack and said he used the wrong choice of words, but damage done bro.

Also Nina for reals can u not suddenly be horrible like this. She says that she’s fine with Izumi viewing her sexually cause you can’t separate love and lust but Kazusa outs her by telling her that she was the one who said that love and lust were separate for boys. Niina even talked about how hot she felt when Izumi touched her (in the train). 10/10 Friend right there.

Then they play some kind of game? Of finding each other’s colour for their feelings (edit:colour of their hearts to be specific)?? Because sensei goes on some wise speech about how everyone’s just trying to find a name for this newly awakened feelings..... Basically some friendship magic lighthearted way of fixing the problems lol
Sep 21, 2019 2:39 AM
Sep 2019
im actually rooting for Sonezaki and kazu... personally i want those two to hook up. cuz i dont want sonezaki to fall on the wrong path, like going after that old guy or turning into a lesbo... its just my opinion though
Sep 29, 2019 12:17 AM

Jun 2017
love it .The sexual tension caused due to internal conflicts has been depicted marvelously by the mangaka.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 34 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Nov 7, 2020

5 by bakakisima »»
Mar 20, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 29 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 8, 2019

48 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 28 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 11

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 27 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 11

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 26 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 9

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 10:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.