Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 11, 2019 3:36 AM
Jan 2018
tottobennington said:
200kk was the price for the 'Hestia Knife' OMG D:
I mean, surely i wouldn't be cheap but ... that's a bit too much!

The hestia & Mikoto service was great <3

the Knife is a living Knife it grows with its user. and the only one of its kind it shouldn't even exist the price is justified
Aug 11, 2019 3:43 AM

Jan 2018
the price is equivalent to yen right? so it's roughly 1.9 million usd. A hefty price for an unbreakable knife lmao. If this knife even manages to break or even snap. I would just laugh
Aug 11, 2019 5:50 AM

May 2018
Hmm I don't like season 2 so far :c I hope it gets better soon. I loved season 1 so that's quite a bummer...

►"The deeper the darkness the more dazzling the light shines." ◄
►"As you live you lose reasons and hope. But as you keep on going, you pick up new reasons and hope."◄
►"If I don’t stand up here… If I don’t reach higher here… When am I ever going to do it?"◄
Aug 11, 2019 9:07 AM

Apr 2018
Kinda felt disappointed when everyone left because of that debt. Didn't think Bell's knife is thst expensive
Aug 11, 2019 11:38 AM

May 2018
Cassandra didn't joined the party ? Aw no... my favourite girl. lost chance to see more cute shy girl :(

So, this week is more like a bridge between arc for me. After defeating Apollo, they enjoy that victory and then in the end, a start to new arc, I think.

Oh hello blonde fox girl. Who is that sexy girl ? Interesting to see next week...
Aug 11, 2019 1:49 PM

Nov 2013
CAT GIRL??!
Intrigued.
Aug 11, 2019 1:52 PM

Apr 2016
A quit boring episode but with some hilarious moments.
Aug 11, 2019 2:10 PM

Jun 2017
So they rushed the war game but filled an ENTIRE episode with nothing but bland comedy and fan service..
The cliffhanger was ok and I hope that the next episodes will be better.
http://steinsgate.jp/10th/ FGO:591,495,201 (NA)
Aug 11, 2019 3:54 PM
Mar 2011
The man reaches thrid level faster than almost anyone, win the wargame with outnumbering familia and they still call him "little rookie" (really, WHY? Does grinding a third level is such a easy thing anyone can do? At first season they were saying even second level is great, and many cant get over it for entire life. Do they surpass him? NO. I was dissapointed of him not killing emo-girl while she try to interfere in duel with appolos el'capitano). I cant even imagine how this show can become worse. Do this albino degenerate have any traces of dignity? I hate this dumb japanese trop.
Why this season is such a pile of crap (the character development are such a disaster)?
Aug 11, 2019 7:12 PM

Jan 2013
It was way too good to be true xD 200 million, i wonder how much is that in their world and how long will it take for them to pay that money.

The bath scene was fabulous xD

That ending....damn, more sad backstory incoming? I hope she won't leave Hestia's Familia.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 12, 2019 12:19 AM
Jan 2018
phoenixdevice said:
The man reaches thrid level faster than almost anyone, win the wargame with outnumbering familia and they still call him "little rookie" (really, WHY? Does grinding a third level is such a easy thing anyone can do? At first season they were saying even second level is great, and many cant get over it for entire life.

His nickname is only changed when a meeting between the gods is held which is every 3 months in universe they had one 2 and half months ago . And a new nickname isn't always givin till someone reaches a higher level or in some cases most adventurers keep the same nickname for each level up like sword princess for Ais

level 3 isn't easy at all to reach most adventurers stay at level 1 or 2 for the rest of thier lives.

They made a big deal out of bell getting to level 2 becouse he broke the record . Previously It was 1 year he beat it in a month

And in general each level up Is celebrated
Aug 12, 2019 12:52 AM

Oct 2011
good episode -you can tell it focused on presenting the hestia familia - loved it.

when i finally think that hestia is able to be equal to the other gods they ruined it to me... really hestia?! 200 milion?!?!?! damn thats harsh.. i really got excited about them finally recruiting more members.. bummer...

and the ending is great - we are about to start the main plot of the series which looks good to me right now.
Aug 12, 2019 6:01 AM
Aug 2018
ffs there’s too much fan service 🤦🏽‍♂️
Aug 12, 2019 9:23 AM

Jul 2015
Good paced episode.
A little bit streched by the long bath sceen, but it was fun to watch.
Aug 12, 2019 9:53 AM

Jul 2016
Bell is so cute and pure! Very wholesome speech about his friends and Hestia
Aug 12, 2019 1:14 PM

Dec 2016
Good and hilarious episode, Bell's reaction to the price of the Hestia Knife was pretty great lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 12, 2019 4:27 PM
Mar 2011
Mattinator95 said:

His nickname is only changed when a meeting between the gods is held which is every 3 months in universe they had one 2 and half months ago .

I meant even gods do not call argonaut-kun "little rookie" (in fact you must be a complete imbecile to nickname someone with bell's achievement list "a little rookie" - if a man who can eliminate a whole-familia-with-its-god-slaying apocalypse spell casting beast is a "little rookie", then show me someone who can "overpower" him and were not pissing his pants when artemis go berserk and just release some weak-ass npc's from a dungeon). This is a problem of a japs dumb trop about "humble hero" - he is doing shit almost no one can do and the random useless whore mock him, and did not got a deserved stab in the stomach with a knife. It was understandable if a sword princess or some of highest rank adventurers call him like that, but not insignificant human trash who even cant chose own familia and were sold as a cattle and now fine with it (and willingly sacrifices its existence for a sake of its new masters who are dont even bother to care about its life).

And this idiotick "omagosh i have no money" set of jokes. Immortal god being indebted to another god with a some sum of money, why it is a big deal? She can repay it even if she will pay a penny for a year. She is immortal, god damit, and there is no payout date (throwing aside the fact that bell get a new level so they can farm more valuable loot now). Why everyone went so mad about this (its not "funny" it is just stupid)? They all live from the dungeon poachery, how the hell theyr own income correlates with theyr god's finances?

This season is such a crap in comparison with season 1. Does mangaka or whoever wrote original script died and they are ending this series in a hurry?
Aug 12, 2019 9:31 PM
Jan 2019
Peace after the war 😅. Wow, what a great change! From living in poverty, to living a life of luxuries, hahaha.
It was great to hear the words of thanks that Bell said to the members of the Hestia family, and that he went up to Level 3.
True, they were not joined by more members, but as they say, what matters is quality and not quantity. And the current members of the Hestia family have proven to be the best and great characters. Although it was funny to see a large crowd waiting to join the Hestia family, but when they heard about the great debt she had, the place was completely empty. LOL 😂.

From the news that Chigusa brought, I feel that the good is coming.

By the way, the new Hestia Family symbol looks great. I didn't appreciate it very well in the previous episode.
Aug 13, 2019 6:58 AM

Oct 2017
Episode with a lot of comedy ,very enjoyable.
Looks that next episodes would be with Mikoto in centre!
Aug 13, 2019 7:31 AM

Mar 2012
Considering that the season has been on pretty much the Hestia family fighting against the odds, its nice to finally have a breather episode to ease up all the tense here, looks like it did not last long.

So i have got to ask any ln reader, have the Hestia family cleared any of the debt by the time the latest volume came up? you can put it in a spoiler tag even if the answer is no, i just wanna know.
Aug 13, 2019 10:03 AM
Jan 2018
-ShadowClaw- said:
Considering that the season has been on pretty much the Hestia family fighting against the odds, its nice to finally have a breather episode to ease up all the tense here, looks like it did not last long.

So i have got to ask any ln reader, have the Hestia family cleared any of the debt by the time the latest volume came up? you can put it in a spoiler tag even if the answer is no, i just wanna know.

From what I can see is that they cut out a scene where they talk about the debt more inside.

From my understanding if I read right bell and the others begged to help with debt but hestia declined and said she will pay of the debt herself as she works part time at hephestaus store and everything she makes there goes to paying off the knife .

It cost that much because it's Hephaestus scheme to make hestia work hard from what I can remember
Mattinator95Aug 13, 2019 2:42 PM
Aug 15, 2019 11:27 AM
Jul 2019
Do you guys think theis anime will have a season 3 next year
Because I love this anime sooo much
Aug 16, 2019 1:10 AM

Dec 2014
a half naked kitsune girl.... an enemy of samurai girl perhaps?

but that Mikoto scene at the doorway with the red thingy, looks very good.
testamentKAISERAug 16, 2019 1:15 AM
Aug 26, 2019 11:55 AM

May 2016
Wasted 23 mins....
Aug 28, 2019 10:13 AM

Jun 2017
The amount of fanservice in this episode lol, also, damn rubber duckies.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Sep 1, 2019 9:42 AM

Jul 2013
That bath scene was awesome lol girls are the ones trying to peek
Sep 7, 2019 6:38 AM
Sep 2019
More fan service baths iconic to the series. Also the recruiting didn’t go well, I expected the girls from Apollo familia to join but that didn’t happen and we also got cliffhanger at the end.
Sep 9, 2019 12:14 PM

May 2018
They are really having a good time at the mansion, they also got their ouwn requested places added on the mansion to enjoy theirselves. Well the 200 million debt really ruins the mood, but then it was the funny part of this episode. Bell's message is a good one too, he encourages the Hestia Family members more.

Sep 24, 2019 12:48 AM

Apr 2009
200 million? That thing should be in a vault! Is it even insured? Do they have property insurance in Orario? Is it unbreakable, always keen edge and never dulling? If not, then repairs must be expensive as well!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 28, 2019 5:44 PM

Jul 2016
So you are telling me that the studio didn't make the "War Game" two-episodes long just to include this shitty episode instead? Man, J.C.Staff really have their priorities wrong.
Sep 30, 2019 7:10 PM

May 2012
Quite the hilarious and fun episode except that dark cliffhanger ending! Let's see what happens next though!
Oct 12, 2019 8:27 AM

Mar 2015
I liked how relaxed this episode was! The bath scene was nice too lol
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 27, 2019 3:50 PM

Mar 2019
ok, how dumb is that bitch? finances are something that are talked about in private, why the fuck would any person with more than 2 braincells run in front of these people and shout that shit?

the only reason i could see is she did it on purpose to sabotage the whole thing. people that dumb shouldn't be allowed to exist -.-
Nov 13, 2019 1:58 PM

Sep 2012
RX-chan said:
ok, how dumb is that bitch? finances are something that are talked about in private, why the fuck would any person with more than 2 braincells run in front of these people and shout that shit?

i was thinking same thing

but i still hopped that despite this the 2ex
apollos would join them

Sugram22Nov 13, 2019 2:01 PM
Nov 15, 2019 9:40 AM

Mar 2019
Sugram22 said:

i was thinking same thing

but i still hopped that despite this the 2ex
apollos would join them

yeah, same

well, all i can do now is waiting for the next season :D
Jan 14, 2020 9:40 AM
Apr 2016
What a debt... A nice talk in the bath.
Apr 24, 2020 12:17 PM

Jul 2009
Fan service...
The fox girl in the end was very sensual...not expecting something so "bold" in a series like this
May 20, 2020 12:43 AM

Aug 2017
Bell stinks but all the hot girls drool over him.

Nice foxy girl at the end.
Aug 3, 2020 5:50 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
See?
They can do a decent job at adapting, lvl3 aside, nothing much was skipped, it was a good episode, with a naughty cliffhanger for those that don't know what is coming ahead.

JCStaff can do it when they try.
Sep 17, 2020 7:06 PM

Jan 2009
Kirito i mean Bell is level 3 now huh

and lol that Hestia Knife cost 200 million money wtf
Sep 22, 2020 6:50 AM

Oct 2016
Mikoto is such a welcomed addition to the party, I really like her personality among other things of course.

Damn, I wanted Cassandra and Daphne to join them but, it's fine. Lmao, the Hestia Knife costs 200 million bruh moment.

But, it's made through the hardwork of Hestia and now they'll work hard to pay for it too. Hmm, does that fox looking lady have a connection with Mikoto.

Anyway, great enjoyable chill episode these kinds of episodes are great especially after a heavy arc.
Sep 29, 2020 6:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. They surely did not waste anytime to get what they wanted from Apollo's previous wealthy. And, ah, yes, Bell level now on three. No surprised with shit. Its really 'understandable'. So, back to topic, they got a huge home base, private onsen, private Welf garage to did his own thing, and many more. Still, i thought that Daphne girl really wanted to join. Because, yeah, they built up a great moments to gain a popularity. But, when they all heard about the debt, they simply ran away. Such a great joke they had there. XD

Seriously man, Hestia really a useless goddess by aggreed with the damn nonsense debt. 200 million? By selling all Apollo's wealth, i am pretty sure its not enough to closed the gap. So, yeah, try your best to paid your liability, kami sama! At least you all did not forget your live goals, back there: Dungeon's adventurous. So, come on, get your ass off back to the Dungeon! However, the last scene gave me a real curiosity, and somehow, its post-poned our boy journey again!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 13, 2020 9:52 PM

Feb 2019
Well, I'm glad they finally got a break. I do appreciate some fanservice, so it was an alright episode. The ending was really interesting. Makoto probably has a history with the blonde cat girl, which I hope we meet in the next episode!
Oct 27, 2020 1:40 PM

Sep 2018
The fact that time was spent on the character of Lili in this episode and in the third, satisfies me a lot because things were done precisely and without superficiality. If it weren't for the very first few minutes at the beginning, Bell's speech in the bathrooms and the final part, the rest of the episode is pure fooling around, definitely a pause between the end of the previous story arc and the next one that should start with the next episode. , at least from what we can guess from the latest images seen at the end of the episode. Drawings made with the left hand and animations on the thread of sufficiency. Fanservice galore.
Nov 29, 2020 10:25 PM

Aug 2017
Looks like filler except for the last scene and Bell being level 3. Meh. 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 22, 2021 12:41 PM

Apr 2013
Woah, that's a damn expensive knife. Though it was probably worth it, given how many times Bell used it.
Apr 14, 2022 3:18 AM

May 2020
Still not used to the humor in this series, and this episode just gave me a tad more realization. Anyways seems like a new enemy showed up.
Jun 28, 2022 10:41 PM

Jan 2020
Looks like they did, in fact, get someone to professionally draw their emblem. So at least there's that.

Bell knew exactly where the pillow was without any sort of description, or even a suggestion as to where Cassandra's old room might've been?

I figured they'd start recruiting people after winning the war game. I don't know how I feel about that though. I guess it won't hurt to have some diversity in potential exploration parties and what not. But, I feel like Bell has barely had any chance to develop. Everything might get a bit watered down if the focus expands too much too soon.

So no one ended up joining, though the reason seems pretty flimsy. It's not as though joining the family saddles its members with the debt the Goddess accrues? Either way though, we didn't need that many random characters in the background.

That was a weird ending though. I feel like this isn't the first time there's been this out of place, transplanted scene within the episode this season. This season is wonky. Between the pacing and the half-assed plots, I can't believe this has such a high score. It's reminding me a lot of Shield Hero 2. Something incredible is going to have to happen by the end to justify that MAL score imo.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 29, 2022 5:40 PM

Jan 2019
Having a useless goddess with a massive debt and the party suddenly getting a mansion to live in is giving me big Konosuba vibes.

The gender roles being reversed for peeping in the baths was certainly refreshing, and they somehow turned it into being almost wholesome.

Oct 10, 2022 11:05 PM

Nov 2020
That is a lot of debt to pay, and also a new mystery to discover!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

188 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

121 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

167 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

125 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

139 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 8:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.