Forum Settings
Forums
Ajin: Demi-Human
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2019 5:29 AM

Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Look like Satou win. I wonder how they will stop him. He just too much. Anti ajin squad is kill and Kei plan fail. Kaito couldn t do it. There is nothing good guys can do to stop him

An immortal man who can never die, Invisible Ibm that easily could kill humans and armed with vastly very skilled military training. Satou has all of this and too much for kei and others too handle

Not too mention Satou cannot be kill by any means.

Look likes this series will go on for quite a while or Satou win and the villians wins.

This is raws https://m.imgur.com/a/fEv3zlh
PrideRoyalIvyAug 9, 2019 5:34 AM

Aug 9, 2019 4:43 PM

Dec 2013
Kai has arrived. I have no idea if he’s still alive tho.

Satou really did see through the plan after all...

You just can’t beat Satou!
Aug 10, 2019 12:12 AM

Jun 2016
This is complete chapter translation

https://m.imgur.com/a/km8t3lk

Aug 11, 2019 4:20 AM

Oct 2007
WOW! Who could have foreseen such obvious plot armor?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2019 11:20 PM

May 2018
Satou is so OP that I just can't enjoy this manga anymore. I'm going to see it through to the end because I've invested so much time in it, but I am really looking forward to Satou meeting a slow, and excruciatingly painful death.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Aug 17, 2019 11:52 PM

Jun 2016
Ittan_Momen said:
Satou is so OP that I just can't enjoy this manga anymore. I'm going to see it through to the end because I've invested so much time in it, but I am really looking forward to Satou meeting a slow, and excruciatingly painful death.

Satou can t die though no matter what you to do him.

Aug 26, 2019 6:00 AM
Oct 2014
I really hope Kaito survived that blast. I noticed his earring is a smiling face again? (desperately hanging onto this as relevance haha - not sure if it happened before this chapter but?)
Agreed though that Sato is way too OP, it seems like every arc he gets stronger in some way. Don’t see how he will ever be defeated at this point.
Aug 26, 2019 6:22 AM

Jun 2016
Luxerille said:
I really hope Kaito survived that blast. I noticed his earring is a smiling face again? (desperately hanging onto this as relevance haha - not sure if it happened before this chapter but?)
Agreed though that Sato is way too OP, it seems like every arc he gets stronger in some way. Don’t see how he will ever be defeated at this point.

Exactly Satou can t die like all ajin at best you can do is capture him. He is already too opp to face as an opponent capturing him is much much harder.

As far we read there no way to kill an Ajin. Decaptication,Being completely obliterate, turn into dust and etc. Nothing can kill them. They can only die of old age I doubt Satou will die old age no way. You need to capture Satou and restrain him completely and wait until he dies of old age is only way to beat him. Who can do that? No one.

This series is not superpower enough to have powers like age acceleration superpower or stuff like that. Its game over for kei and his group unless they find someone as skill as Satou in military skills and IBM
PrideRoyalIvyAug 26, 2019 6:25 AM

Sep 12, 2019 2:32 PM
Sep 2019
Satou always staying on top... what a mad lad
Oct 1, 2019 9:18 AM

Dec 2015
This old man...always thinking ahead. Always so smart. I love it.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 14, 2020 6:47 AM

Dec 2008
imagine going out with your buddy and coming eye to eye with an old man's dick
that was a very unfortunate angle

also yess kai's back
Aug 29, 2021 9:24 AM

Feb 2018
'I wasn't done.. saying goodbye' said while posing like the absolute giga chad that he is :P
Dec 20, 2022 11:59 AM

Nov 2020
I honestly don't know what he did to figure out their plan xD... Kai almost saved the day... Sato is jacked!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Nov 8, 2023 8:51 AM

Nov 2008
Let me get this straigth. So Kai arrived at the huge ass military base where Kei is supposed to be, saw a huge fire at the site of a plane crash, decided to just blindly ride into it on a motorcycle and happened to hit Sato? What an ass pull. The author is so desperate to make Kai relevant again.
On a side note, I really like the running gag of Sato finding himself a fresh peaked cap in any situation.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ajin Chapter 86 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Feb 4, 2021

35 by Major_Gilbert »»
Feb 21, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Ajin Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

10 by DomLucon »»
Feb 16, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Ajin Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2014

8 by DomLucon »»
Feb 16, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Ajin Chapter 42 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Aug 6, 2016

16 by GavrocheN7 »»
Jan 16, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Ajin Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2015

14 by GavrocheN7 »»
Jan 15, 7:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.