Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aug 9, 10:09 AM
Not only FMAB fanboys now snk fanboys will do the same actually they're doing right now

Aug 10, 12:20 AM

Welp, that was short-lived. Poor SnK3.5 though. He's the only victim in all of this

Aug 10, 12:47 AM

ChainekJan said:
Welp, that was short-lived. Poor SnK3.5 though. He's the only victim in all of this
True, mate! I don't care which anime I love or hate but poor AoT/SnK S3 Part 2 got unnecessary downvotes due to an accident. Can you believe that? It got downvoted due to an accident. And while FMAB's score got restored, AoT S3 Part 2 will suffer the collateral damages forever (unless they fix it anyway, but lol of course it won't happen).
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.

Aug 10, 12:54 AM

v_max said:
Is it because of FMAB fakes being created or because AoT fakes got removed?In that case won't FMAB have risen by the same amount AoT dropped?

No idea why the top two shows have dropped this rapidly,it will be nice to have some confirmation behind the reason.
FMAB's case is due to an accident, but fortunately it got fixed now (yay!), while AoT 3.5's case is due to FMAB's salty fans when in fact it's just an accident but they chose to make fake accounts to downvote AoT anyway. Now that the score is back to normal, good for FMAB fans but what about for AoT fans? Just move on and pretend the unnecessary downvotes don't exist, right? Just your average day on MAL lmao.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.

Aug 15, 7:52 AM
KingLeonard23 said:
thiago52192 said:
Well, looks like MAL was only waiting for SNK to drop some spots for fixing FMAB score. And they definitely won't do a damn thing about the massive 1/10 the series have received so far
I mean, I don't think they ever did something when it happened to Gintama so why would they do something now.
danielrowland said:
So happy snk normies cant argue that it’s top anymore and a series that deserves top spot is
Bruh, u only saw the first season which is easily the worst imo

Yh but from what i've seen i don't think a later season could be so much better compared to the first. I also many SNK fans are also very lenient to giving everything high ratings

Aug 15, 8:30 AM

danielrowland said:
KingLeonard23 said:
I mean, I don't think they ever did something when it happened to Gintama so why would they do something now.
Bruh, u only saw the first season which is easily the worst imo

Yh but from what i've seen i don't think a later season could be so much better compared to the first. I also many SNK fans are also very lenient to giving everything high ratings

The difference between snk season 1 and snk season 3 part 2 is not big at all, snk season 3 part 2 is at 9.12 because the average 10/10 and 9/10 are higher percentage wise with 10/10 votes being the highest.

While snk season 1 8, 9 and 10s all average at like 28% it just mean more persons are rating part 2 instead of giving it a 8 or 9 they are giving it a 10.

Also it's not that snk fans are lenient, it's that majority of Mal community only use the 7-10 score, hence why most series average scores are rated between 7-10 percentage wise. While 1-5 are the minority.

Also the series has taken a drastic change in plot as well, so there is a chance you may like the later seasons more.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]