Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2019 2:11 PM
Jul 2015
I literally have no friends. That is all.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 8, 2019 2:16 PM

Feb 2019
Can't relate with the no friends currently but I've definitely been there before. It really sucks to not have a single person you can talk to and feel like nobody cares for you.

I have spent a lot of my life in solitude and my honest opinion is that it's not good for the mind and heart. While some people are naturally introverts (nothing wrong with it) zero human interaction with people outside of your family is not good for you.
Aug 8, 2019 2:20 PM

Jan 2015
Being lonely can be tough, but it's something everyone suffers from sometimes though to some degree. And to be fair, if you're motivated enough to make friends and are willing to change your attitude, then it's not too hard most of the time to make friends.

Aug 8, 2019 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
Aug 8, 2019 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
If you give up before I give up, I'll give up and make you not give up. Or something like that :/
Aug 8, 2019 2:59 PM
May 2019
Well loneliness can suck, if you hate it then go out there and make some friends.

Aug 8, 2019 3:02 PM

Feb 2016
Morecin said:
you have more friends online than me, must be nice to be a popular loner
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Aug 8, 2019 3:15 PM

Oct 2015
That's not much to go on in a discussion now is it? What do you want us to talk about? Our own social lives, advice on making friend, escapism methods, what?
Aug 8, 2019 3:25 PM

Jan 2009
Depending on how people define the term "friends", some can have more friends or less or even none compared to others, even when they have the same amount of other people in a similar position around them.

I don't believe that it's just a question of your own attitude though, because any relationship needs at least one other person and gaining and keeping interest in and/or from others, can be hard for quite some people...

NoboruAug 8, 2019 3:34 PM
Aug 8, 2019 3:47 PM

Feb 2018
calm bro, life is a temporary suffering. Death is eternal peace. Unless you go to hell, in this case it would be eternal suffering, sinner.
Aug 8, 2019 3:59 PM

Aug 2012
Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days, when our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.
Aug 8, 2019 4:15 PM
Jul 2019
Personally i don't believe in friendships and anything above an acquaintance.
Aug 8, 2019 4:30 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Sucks man hope everything works out for you in the end :)
Aug 8, 2019 4:39 PM

Jan 2019
came in this thread to be alone. get out . I want to stare into the white
sadtigerAug 8, 2019 4:45 PM
im goijg nto rot in these forums.my life is going to ooze into the cracks and holes that have come about by its ruin --- i want to inject my digital self into a new life of mechanical misery until some angel wipes me away with a magnet
Aug 8, 2019 5:26 PM

Jun 2019
Huge difference between being alone by choice (loner) and being lonely.
Aug 8, 2019 7:32 PM

Feb 2016
I find life is much less stressful when you only have to worry about yourself. As Cersei once said, ”the more people you love, the weaker you are”. I’d much rather be a loner than have to deal with the endless tiring drama that is constantly trying to juggle multiple relationships.
--- + ---
"Random quotes in signatures are like friends. Everyone seems to have them, except me."
Sun Tzu, probably

Aug 8, 2019 7:35 PM

Sep 2014
Xanato said:
Being lonely can be tough, but it's something everyone suffers from sometimes though to some degree. And to be fair, if you're motivated enough to make friends and are willing to change your attitude, then it's not too hard most of the time to make friends.

thanks for the empty platitudes. you should be a politician.

Orhunaa said:
That's not much to go on in a discussion now is it? What do you want us to talk about? Our own social lives, advice on making friend, escapism methods, what?

what about a passionate, sweaty, circlejerk into the early morning?
Aug 8, 2019 7:57 PM
Jul 2018
...But.., what if... I don't have time for such thing as "friends" IRL?! Will, I'll be even forgiven in Isekai world?!
Aug 8, 2019 8:20 PM
Feb 2017
I don't consider acquaintances friends, since becoming an acquaintance is so easy. Putting that into account, I'd say I have 1 or maybe a few more actual friends with whom I only see at school.

PantsuSenseiUwU said:
Morecin said:
you have more friends online than me, must be nice to be a popular loner

Most actual FQs are just sent to increase the number ignore friends, not actually to get to know them and genuinely get to know them and talk.
Aug 8, 2019 8:31 PM

Nov 2011
What a loser. You should be ashamed.

Aug 8, 2019 10:58 PM

Feb 2017
when i was 10 years old i used to watch digimon on tv. That show showed me how to make friends and that is just talk to whoever u wanna befriend.

Aug 9, 2019 12:31 AM

Jan 2018
It's up to you if it's your choice. Be a book worm or a running man choice is still yours to make.
Aug 9, 2019 12:51 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
BlakexEkalb said:
I don't consider acquaintances friends, since becoming an acquaintance is so easy. Putting that into account, I'd say I have 1 or maybe a few more actual friends with whom I only see at school.

Yes, nowadays the English word "friend" can mean anything, from a person that you've met once during your trip to Thailand and don't even remember his name, to your closest person that you've known since the elementary school. The majority of people have just a few actual friends in my opinion, others are mostly acquaintances.

149597871Aug 9, 2019 12:55 AM
Aug 9, 2019 1:02 AM
Jul 2018
Slagar said:
Can't relate with the no friends currently but I've definitely been there before. It really sucks to not have a single person you can talk to and feel like nobody cares for you.

I have spent a lot of my life in solitude and my honest opinion is that it's not good for the mind and heart. While some people are naturally introverts (nothing wrong with it) zero human interaction with people outside of your family is not good for you.

This is true. Having interaction with people that aren't your family is important. I've experienced long periods of time in loneliness, thinking it helped me but it didn't. After all, we're social creatures.

Try to have acquaintances at first. Friends are a rare sight.
Aug 9, 2019 1:17 AM

Jan 2015
AnimeFreak-San said:
thanks for the empty platitudes. you should be a politician.

Empty platitudes? Assuming the average person, the solution is often more simple than you think. Besides, this is casual discussion. It's the wrong place if you're looking for deep, thought out answers.

Aug 9, 2019 2:03 AM

Jul 2007
Ahh, all you sweet summer children.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Aug 9, 2019 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
Don’t worry, OP. I don’t have many friends either. It doesn’t make you a loser. I’m sure you’ve heard it a million times, but if you want friends, a few really good, close friends are all you need. You don’t need a bunch of friends to be happy. I know loneliness can get tough, so I hope you’re doing alright.
Aug 9, 2019 8:53 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Casual Discussion Rules 1: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

16 by Adverrito »»
51 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

32 by KenaiPhoenix »»
51 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

16 by Adverrito »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

20 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Today

26 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.