Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 9, 2020 7:31 PM

Apr 2013
Woah, Chloe made a necklace out of Latina's horn?

Apr 2, 2021 1:07 PM

Sep 2012
Rudy has a crush on Latina :D
May 12, 2022 11:21 PM

Jul 2019
Rita and Kenneth are going to be parents! Good for them, I like them!

Helmine gets introduced. I wonder what the deal is with her?

(It took me this long to realize that Chloe and Rudy are voiced by the seiyuus of my favourite lesbian couple!)
Jul 17, 2022 3:15 PM
Dec 2019
This anime is bad, it has no soul.

It's not a relaxing slice of life since bad things happen, it's not really an adventure since it's mostly uneventful daily life - this anime tries to do both and fails spectacularly; the characters feels so plastic and artificial, the main character is worse than boring ... and Latina is too much of a Mary Sue (which could work if this was a slice of life but albeit isn't). I'll have an hard time watching the rest of the episodes if this anime doesn't get any better.

kidlat020 said:
you have to impregnate a working woman, who will be bedridden anyway when she gets into term, completely turning them from useful to useless, because reasons. because muh morals. because muh anti pedophilia.

Right, women should get pregnant when they're not capable of working anymore, like at 70 years old or so, makes sense.
Also comparing the "Usefulness" of a working woman with with the "Usefulness" of a mother is laughable - I got news for you: If no woman gets pregnant, humanity goes extinct real fast; but hey! at least we have more people in the workforce in this one generation, right? lol
whatever5464Jul 17, 2022 3:25 PM
May 17, 2023 6:36 AM

Aug 2019
this would work really well if they were basically constantly traveling together instead of living in that city
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2023 8:03 PM

Oct 2022
SO HEARTWARMING! I like that there's consistency and progress. She speaks better, has learned a lot and her hair has even grown longer.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2019

44 by thekingofisekai »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

117 by nightjasmine »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2019

86 by woozittle »»
Feb 11, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2019

43 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 24, 2023 6:22 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2019

34 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 22, 2023 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.