Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kanata no Astra Episode 6 Discussion

Oct 4, 4:04 AM

Ulgar taking it out on Luca for what his father did is still wrong even if Luca's father won't be sad if he died.
Kanata and Ulgar's hug was hot.
That "aye, yeah." was so awkward with that timing, but nice to see Ulgar's character development.
I see how Ulgar and Luca is the led on ship for either of them.
Charce does seem shady. Let's see where it goes.

Oct 4, 3:46 PM
Well! That was definitely the best episode so far, without a doubt! Let's start by saying that Ulgar's actions were morally incorrect, it was Luca's father who did the potential perfect murder, Luca was not guilty of any crime. The wave was unexpected, and looking at it's size, realistically Luca and Ulgar were not supposed to survive. Charce turns out to be the real enemy, but what really is a mystery is how Aries until now didn't say a thing about him, WHILE having her photographic memory.

Oct 7, 12:33 PM

@Phasferous Such a reading contradicts the plot itself, since Luca directly says that he is both a man and a woman thanks to his intersex body. This is his unique nature, not a question of abstract identities.
Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.

Oct 7, 8:45 PM

Jotakak said:
ex_necross said:

He's not trans, he's a hermaphrodite. Don't let the SJWs count this as a win. Unlike trans people, hermaphrodites have a real condition that is the result of a developmental defect.

Intersex and transgender people are under the same umbrella. For example, while in the womb, all fetuses start as female until hormone washes. In Luca's case, his brain developed as male and the rest of his body didn't receive as much testosterone as he should have had during the washes so not all of his body developed as male fully and he ended up having both male/female anatomy. With trans men and women, the brain develops fully as male/female but the body develops separately entirely with either testosterone washes or lack there of.

Sorry for not getting back to this for so long, but this is just new age pseudo-science used to rationalize transgenderism. Human brains are malleable and there's a near infinite number of reasons that someone might decide to go trans, but it doesn't start in the fetus. Nobody is born trans(gender), in the same way that nobody is born gay.

Oct 7, 9:00 PM

ex_necross said:
Jotakak said:

Intersex and transgender people are under the same umbrella. For example, while in the womb, all fetuses start as female until hormone washes. In Luca's case, his brain developed as male and the rest of his body didn't receive as much testosterone as he should have had during the washes so not all of his body developed as male fully and he ended up having both male/female anatomy. With trans men and women, the brain develops fully as male/female but the body develops separately entirely with either testosterone washes or lack there of.

Sorry for not getting back to this for so long, but this is just new age pseudo-science used to rationalize transgenderism. Human brains are malleable and there's a near infinite number of reasons that someone might decide to go trans, but it doesn't start in the fetus. Nobody is born trans(gender), in the same way that nobody is born gay.

One of us has science to back our claims and it's definitely not you.

Oct 7, 9:38 PM

Jotakak said:
ex_necross said:

There are no reputable studies that definitively prove your claims. As a med student, I just had to laugh at that new age pseudo science. Do you actually believe the shit you say man?

Oct 7, 10:01 PM

ex_necross said:
Jotakak said:

There are no reputable studies that definitively prove your claims. As a med student, I just had to laugh at that new age pseudo science. Do you actually believe the shit you say man?

People like you don't belong in the medical world. Come back when YOU have sources to back your claims.

Oct 7, 10:05 PM

Jotakak said:
ex_necross said:

People like you don't belong in the medical world. Come back when YOU have sources to back your claims.

Real science doesn't belong in the real world, yeah? That's been 2019 in a nutshell, unfortunately.

Oct 7, 10:06 PM

ex_necross said:
Jotakak said:

Real science doesn't belong in the real world, yeah? That's been 2019 in a nutshell, unfortunately.

All talk, no sources. Typical 2019.

Oct 9, 10:02 AM

Kanata no One Dies it is, then.

>be in the deep space future
>biology teacher wears a hairpiece
>deep space future
>still no convenient cure for baldness
>tfw

@Jotakak
Since you're over there telling ex_necross to drop sources, could you do the same? I'm not questioning your claims, but I'd like to do further reading to understand it better.

Discord: Zadion#0202
RateYourMusic
last.fm

Oct 12, 5:53 AM

As i expected, it was private matter between them (actually luca's dad and ulgar's bro), well luca's confession about that I.S quite something haha...(t's like hermaprodhite or what ..?). still, another foreshadowing seems to happen, and more to be unveiled, now who charce really is .. and did most of their parents were the one behind this... i'm getting more and more curious :D.
Modified by r16fourarm, Oct 12, 6:36 AM

Oct 16, 8:12 AM
I had suspicion luca might've been a girl since he/she gives off that trap vibe fromthe very start anyway I ship Ulgar x Luca lol

Oct 19, 9:18 AM
I have never understood why people think "killing" someone related to the one they really want to kill is "ok" or justified. The whole reason "I want to see (the true responsable) suffer" is stupid. Especially, if you intend to kill someone in front of 7 witness ! You are just going to get in jail and not be able to "punish" the real guy. Or, people are going to leave without you (on the next planet) and let you to die as soon as they can.

But worst.

I have never understood people who try to kill someone, then, stop... and everyone is like "oh great, let's just forget". No one try to go for the gun (when he let it drop because he is sad) or even immobilize the guy when he is not armed any more.

But worst.

The person he just try to kill for no reason is like "oh great, let's just forget and I'm going to risk my life to save him" and five second latter, I'm just going to joke with him...

This is just drama for the sake of drama. If your action have no consequence, then, it's better if they did not exist in the first place.

Oct 23, 12:16 AM

Zadion said:
Kanata no One Dies it is, then.

>be in the deep space future
>biology teacher wears a hairpiece
>deep space future
>still no convenient cure for baldness
>tfw

@Jotakak
Since you're over there telling ex_necross to drop sources, could you do the same? I'm not questioning your claims, but I'd like to do further reading to understand it better.

If you truly want to understand, you would spend the time and energy to do some research yourself. I am tired of defending my existence and do not always wish to do labor for complete strangers who usually don't bother to read any of the work/sources I put together anyway. Please understand. If you want to message me, I can provide sources when I have time or answer questions you may have on any research you do yourself.

Oct 24, 6:14 PM

Welp, as I thought, it was a family issue.

Also, abandonement is even more possible now.

And maybe, we found the culprit? I still think it's too early.
Don't @ or quote me when I express an opinion in a post.

If you agree with my opinion, you can tell me how awesome I am by sending me a PM or a Friend Request.

If you don't agree with my opinion, remember that opinions are personal and biased.
We can have different ones, so you don't have to force or convince me into yours. And mine is better anyway.

Please follow what I said above, so I can know for sure my notifications are 100% new anime, saved anime starting airing, and morons not reading my signature.
You don't want to be mistaken for one, do you?

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]