Forum Settings
Forums

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Chapter 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2019 3:24 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yup, just a normal boy doing heroic deeds in their world.
Aug 6, 2019 6:40 PM
Mar 2012
That's all, folks?
Jan 1, 2021 4:02 PM

Sep 2010
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yup, just a normal boy doing heroic deeds in their world.

HosNextToYoBody said:
That's all, folks?

I thought that was a quick story and it was going to fast that I didn’t follow the story but that last page didn’t say the end so it’s still gonna continued...I haven’t read the novel so idk what gonna be next
Jan 4, 2021 9:36 PM
Mar 2012
AkatsukiUlquiora said:

I thought that was a quick story and it was going to fast that I didn’t follow the story but that last page didn’t say the end so it’s still gonna continued...I haven’t read the novel so idk what gonna be next

Apparently, it's not the end and there are at least several more volumes. Chapter 9 sure felt like an ending at the time though.
Jan 4, 2021 10:01 PM

Sep 2010
HosNextToYoBody said:
AkatsukiUlquiora said:

Apparently, it's not the end and there are at least several more volumes. Chapter 9 sure felt like an ending at the time though.

Yeah I know it’s the end of an arc but it was a fast one but it’s gonna be awhile for a new chapter because due of an anime adaptation

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2019

1 by ransick518 »»
Feb 19, 2020 12:40 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2019

1 by Century_Orion »»
Jul 15, 2019 10:15 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Chapter 6 Discussion

Century_Orion - May 31, 2019

1 by TheBigGuy »»
Jul 6, 2019 2:04 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Chapter 5 Discussion

TheBigGuy - May 16, 2019

0 by TheBigGuy »»
May 16, 2019 2:43 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Chapter 4 Discussion

TheBigGuy - May 14, 2019

0 by TheBigGuy »»
May 14, 2019 4:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.