Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 6, 2:12 PM

What have you guys been playing?
The best of me.

Aug 6, 6:22 PM

Finishing second playthrough of Fire Emblem Three Houses and replaying Witcher 3 yet again. How is Morrowind? Are you using mods to help with how outdated it is?

Aug 6, 6:44 PM

Borderlands 2, Omega Labyrinth Life, and emulating old classic games. That's pretty much it.

Aug 7, 1:56 AM
KyoxSaya

been playing persona 5 and way too much dark souls 3 and maybe a bit of minecraft here and there.
-Sayaka Miki-
"Ive decided that from now on, i'm never gonna regret anything, ever again!”

Aug 7, 5:46 AM

underscore21 said:
What have you guys been playing?

Mah man

Been juggling between Morrowind and a modded playthrough of Skyrim these days.
'The version of me that lives within you must be amazing. She can understand everything, even if you don't explain it to her'

Aug 8, 8:16 AM

I have only been playing Fire emblem three houses since it came out.

Aug 8, 10:53 AM

Milf Hunter 3: Tiddies and Milk

Aug 8, 11:40 AM

SpamuraiSensei said:
Milf Hunter 3: Tiddies and Milk

And here i thought i was the only one who loved that game, it's my favorite game.

Aug 8, 3:31 PM

Cneq said:
Finishing second playthrough of Fire Emblem Three Houses and replaying Witcher 3 yet again. How is Morrowind? Are you using mods to help with how outdated it is?

I actually have a couple of mods. Tamriel Rebuilt/Morrowind Rebirth along with a first person mod, a house mod and some pregnancy/romance mods where I can have a GF, marry and impregnate any NPC I wish.

There are also prostitutes in the game along with being able to prostitute yourself/adopt orphans and whatnot.

Other than that, I've been playing a thief. Really fun, you should play!
The best of me.

Aug 8, 3:37 PM
You can never go wrong with some Morrowind :D

I'm only playing Street Fighter these days, got hooked two years ago. I got good pretty fast cuz I played it way too much. I've traveled to some tournaments these part two years and made a lot of friends through the FGC.

Aug 9, 1:35 PM

Morrowind will always be in my top 5.

I've been playing a lot of Gun Bullet Children.
Awoo :3

Aug 9, 2:27 PM

ArcFloof said:

Bullet hells, I'll never be good at those lol. You must have good hand-eye coordination.
The best of me.

Aug 9, 5:51 PM

underscore21 said:
ArcFloof said:

Bullet hells, I'll never be good at those lol. You must have good hand-eye coordination.

Not as good as you'd think. I play a lot of Stepmania and stuff like that so I can press the heck out of arrow keys.

Aug 11, 9:04 AM

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood at the moment, played AC1 and AC2 many years ago (like, 10 years ago I think when AC2 was still the latest one) and just didn't continue with the series after that, decided its finally time to carry on.

I've not played Morrowind for a REALLY long time either, I should play the Elder Scrolls series again at some point. Oblivion was the most recent one that I played extensively.

Aug 11, 9:48 AM

underscore21 said:
Been playing a lot of Morrowind lately..

Ayy, mah homie! Always nice to roam Vvardenfell with the cliff racers as companions along the way. Good times it was.

I'm seriously back playing Minecraft because of the new update and PewDiePie's Minecraft series. Got burned out playing Oblivion for now though I'm almost done with the Main Quest.
This signature was made for someone. This is meant to feature one of my works.

Aug 11, 12:36 PM

Konradikon said:
underscore21 said:
Been playing a lot of Morrowind lately..

Ayy, mah homie! Always nice to roam Vvardenfell with the cliff racers as companions along the way. Good times it was.

I'm seriously back playing Minecraft because of the new update and PewDiePie's Minecraft series. Got burned out playing Oblivion for now though I'm almost done with the Main Quest.

Did you mod oblivion at all?
The best of me.

Aug 11, 12:39 PM

Still not giving up on WoW, raiding mythic and having a lot of fun with it, but the rest of the game is slowly tiring the shit out of me so I am not sure if I renew my sub once the month ends.

Playing FGO but that's mobile.

Recently bought Soulcalibur VI and playing it quite a bit, trying to learn, but I suck ass at the game and am slowly getting discouraged tbh xd

Aug 11, 12:48 PM

Imaishi said:
Still not giving up on WoW, raiding mythic and having a lot of fun with it, but the rest of the game is slowly tiring the shit out of me so I am not sure if I renew my sub once the month ends.

Playing FGO but that's mobile.

Recently bought Soulcalibur VI and playing it quite a bit, trying to learn, but I suck ass at the game and am slowly getting discouraged tbh xd

I kinda have the urge to play WoW. I play XIV now but I miss the raiding experience. Not to mention the decade and a half of achievements and mounts.

Aug 11, 7:15 PM

underscore21 said:
Konradikon said:

Never I did and never wanted to. There's still the Shivering Isles expansion I saved for later once I'm finally done with the Main Quest.

Aug 11, 8:03 PM

Konradikon said:
underscore21 said:

Never I did and never wanted to. There's still the Shivering Isles expansion I saved for later once I'm finally done with the Main Quest.

When I played through Oblivion my first time, I went straight to shivering isles without knowing what it was. Ended up spending 20-something hours completing everything there. Amazing expansion.
The best of me.

Aug 11, 11:34 PM

underscore21 said:
Konradikon said:

When I played through Oblivion my first time, I went straight to shivering isles without knowing what it was. Ended up spending 20-something hours completing everything there. Amazing expansion.

Sure is. It did felt surreal exploring it and interacting with the insane inhabitants, but at the same time it's oddly fascinating. One thing I liked about Shivering Isles is the flora quite reminiscent of the alien environment of Vvardenfell in Morrowind.

Aug 16, 6:27 AM

Haven't played elder scrolls in a while now. Used to play Skyrim and Oblivion a lot though. I'm really looking forward to their newest game in the series but that will unfortunately still take a couple of years...
Currently I'm playing Fire Emblem on the switch, amazing game.

Aug 18, 7:21 AM

I've been playing soma, ooo it is so fucking good

I could never get into morrowind bc I find the combat incomprehensible. It's too bad cause it seems possibly more interesting than the other elder scrolls games.
come with me empty human