Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2019 12:31 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is the first Bee Train anime?!

Anyway, it was much better than I expected. Actually I loved it! I really like the fairy tale artstyle this show has. It is really cute! Also surprisingly this had some really great animation, and I really loved the use of the soundtrack on a few occasions here. Mashimo Kouichi, and his team did a really fine job here.

Anyway, as for the episode itself. This series is supposedly a sequel to the first ps1 game of the same name. Kinda confusing at points. The grits of it is, GamiGami Maou accidentally opened another dimension with his failed invention, and three creatures snicked in. Pietro and Narcia came across GamiGami Maou, and they had a fight with him. Maou using one of his mechs, resulted in it being destroyed and sealing the portal, all the while awakening one of the imposters. Which turned out to be a purple haired girl.

More topics from this board

» Popolocrois Monogatari Episode 2 Discussion

Nicoman- - Apr 28, 2023

0 by Nicoman- »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:48 PM

Poll: » Popolocrois Monogatari Episode 10 Discussion

Kuruwin - Aug 23, 2016

0 by Kuruwin »»
Aug 23, 2016 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.