Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 14, 2019 8:51 PM
Jun 2019
I have read it recently ...till Ch60 ..its quite interesting and its something like mixup of No Game No life and My hero Academia...but remember characters in story are not simple..all of them have twist n turns in their personalities and I can't explain it but they are somewhat different than general shonen characters......about the haram tag...it is....but there are nearly no echhi scenes ...and There are characters even intresting than mc itself ...
Similar to NNGL.....writer seems to be a wise man as YOU can't predict what will happen next and even if you are able to..U will never be able know HOW before .....
World-Building too is intresting amd plot elements are somwhat interesting
#BYO
Aug 14, 2019 8:56 PM

Sep 2018
Of all of the Manhwa out there I would love to see an adaptation of "Solo Leveling" and hopefully "Bastard" as well!

However, I am very happy to hear that these works are finally getting the treatment they deserve!
Blanks.
Aug 14, 2019 9:02 PM

Oct 2018
damn this is really2 good news.. this is good signal for other manhwa to become the next big anime. solo leveling, dice, the gamer, bastard and more. hype for the future.

so MAl yet to heard this news or what? still waiting for Mal to confirm this.
Aug 14, 2019 11:39 PM

Jan 2014
Oh damn, that would be really cool. Now i can finally put TOG on my anime list
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Sep 1, 2019 8:38 PM
Dec 2018
R3b1N said:
Kelraz said:
I never read the manga even if I stumbeld about from time to time. The Harem tag ontop with a shota mc made it a naaaah. :>

The story itself did sound interresting but nah ty harem is kinda the worst genre ever. xD

It isn't really harem tho, and especially not in a romantic sense or smth. U should give it a try, even tho the first chapters are a slow introduction build-up thing for what's to come later.

I did read it now till chapter 101 and I have to say this is really nothing for myself.

I kinda had nearlly dropped it in the prologue(=s1) because of the MC and the typical shounen thing: Awww we can't kill the bad guys because of "shounen logic" but I still endured the Mc and everything because I hoped it'll get better (edit) and it did make sense for the character at this point of the story.

I got a bit hyped after s1 ending and the beginning of s2 but chapter 100/101 of the webtoon really killed any interrest for the show. The typical shounen bs a close friend was killed before but nvm just forgive the perpetrator.(while a moment ago he did want to kill him and even broke the rules of the tower just to kill that person) This was really the last nail.. I can just watch Fairy Tail If I want that kind of absurd childish story.

Nah thanks this is really the worst kind of shounen.
KelrazSep 1, 2019 9:06 PM
Sep 4, 2019 11:38 AM
Feb 2014
TomDay said:
EndlessMaria said:

Neat. I've seen a few pages from the webtoon and it looks like it might be cool.

it's regarded as one of the best webtoon in its genre.

JottaPokka said:
If this is true I will die of happiness. If it isn’t true I’ll die of disappointment. I hope tales of demons and gods gets an adaptation...

it's true, the line webtoon CEO spoke on it.

I totally agree about one of the best but still I'm little bit disappointed, Noblesse and ToG are great, but the manhwa that deserves really an adaptation is the breaker
Sep 10, 2019 5:59 AM
Jan 2017
Mahmud-kun said:
Amazing news I just hope they wont fuck it up because tog is not easy manwha to adapt

there is nothing hard to adapt. look the adaptation of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. 10/10. i would say more but 1 example is enough. the issue in anime is which studio is making the adaptation. this plays a huge role. look what Madhouse did with One Punch Man season 1 and look what JC Stuff did in season 2. the difference is like night and day.
Sep 10, 2019 6:11 AM

Nov 2015
We get to witness Croc in all his glory !
Sep 11, 2019 5:20 AM
Dec 2018
7hrs said:
We get to witness Croc in all his glory !

Yeah croc/alligator was really the only good thing about this show. xP I think without him I would have dropped the show way before 102 chapters.
Sep 11, 2019 5:27 AM

May 2018
I hope we see Solo Leveling too. Solo Leveling, Tower of God and Noblesse are some of Korean comic that I consider much better than most Japanese manga. Forget about old anime,there are many more hidden gems in manhwa and manhua.
Nov 25, 2019 2:37 PM
Apr 2016
No thank you. We have enough Chinese wanna-bes polluting the industry. There is no need for Koreans to even try into actual art. Their society is drowning in entertainment, it is extremely hard for them to do a decent story which is not a social critique.
Re:formed
Nov 29, 2019 12:50 PM

Aug 2018
Well it is said that it's going to be adapted by a Japanese studio.
Not 100% sure if that's true though.
Nov 29, 2019 1:53 PM

Oct 2008
I watched the "Noblesse" anime and liked it.
While still very new to the Chinese and Korean anime, I do find some of them very beautiful and occasionally very original.

"Mo Dao Zu Shi" is so far my favorite (ONA).
"Noblesse" both the ONA and OVA is, I'd say in 2nd place (I have a soft spot for vampires)

Quanzhi Gaoshou and Hitori no Shita are fighting for 3rd place.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

175 by NightVampire »»
3 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - 3 hours ago

20 by EastIndiaCompany »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

82 by BilboBaggins365 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

14 by Tirinchas »»
7 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 5 hours ago

23 by Jonas-K »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.